O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think their hair is like without clip ins? I used them for years and they made mine very thin
I have had beauty works extensions glued in once and they are the worst I’ve ever used they are just tatty and dry Remi catchet all the way! I love Ellie’s hair colour but just looked greasy in that video

Reactions: 3
Ahh does anyone remember years ago daisey used to put pics up and caption them like “blessed that this is all my own natural hair”

Yeah we can see hun, looks like it needed a cut 5 years ago
Yes! But everytime she’d take a picture her head would be tilted back trying to make it look longer 🤣 But if you look in EVERY picture she wears extensions... in the complete wrong shade 🥴 can’t be that great if you have to whack stennies in it every day

Reactions: 2
Tom is such a twit , like everyone in Leeds city centre wants to hear that big headed prick shouting . So unbelievably full of himself 🙄. All the clip needed was Daisey doing her stupid laugh in the background haha haha Tom your so funny - Er no he’s not , he acts about 16 get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tom is such a twit , like everyone in Leeds city centre wants to hear that big headed prick shouting . So unbelievably full of himself 🙄. All the clip needed was Daisey doing her stupid laugh in the background haha haha Tom your so funny - Er no he’s not , he acts about 16 get a grip
He’s been hanging around with Daisey too long

Reactions: 1
Can’t bleeping stand Daisey. I imagine many people think the same that’s why she has no mates and just clings off Tom all the time

Reactions: 7
Nothing more cringe than when people expose everything about their relationship including weird little nicknames that should really just stay private🤢 Also they don’t even try to hide that they break lockdown rules literally every day, guess they’re just proud of it now and ignoring it completely. Is it just me - I can’t actually imagine her and Tom interacting as a normal couple?😂 like I can’t imagine them actually having deep chats / doing normal random things together? I just can’t picture it because their relationship is so much for show.
36B51C86-FCB8-487F-A002-BBF738A26100.png

Nothing more cringe than when people expose everything about their relationship including weird little nicknames that should really just stay private🤢 Also they don’t even try to hide that they break lockdown rules literally every day, guess they’re just proud of it now and ignoring it completely. Is it just me - I can’t actually imagine her and Tom interacting as a normal couple?😂 like I can’t imagine them actually having deep chats / doing normal random things together? I just can’t picture it because their relationship is so much for show. View attachment 163523
Giving away her weird nickname for him AND doing that awful pose 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just been thinking after seeing Joss’s latest insta post (🤤🔥). Going back to the Ellie and Joss days, I used to follow them then and always got the impression that Tom wasn’t keen on Joss. Like, he never followed him on social media and I just got a weird vibe from Tom towards Joss, almost like he just about tolerated him. Joss still follows and comments on Toms stuff but looking back now, I’m thinking the reason he wasn’t keen on him was because he was (and is) Ellie daft.

Did anyone else get that vibe? The jealousy thing never crossed my mind back then

Nothing more cringe than when people expose everything about their relationship including weird little nicknames that should really just stay private🤢 Also they don’t even try to hide that they break lockdown rules literally every day, guess they’re just proud of it now and ignoring it completely. Is it just me - I can’t actually imagine her and Tom interacting as a normal couple?😂 like I can’t imagine them actually having deep chats / doing normal random things together? I just can’t picture it because their relationship is so much for show. View attachment 163523
I agree, I couldn’t imagine them having a normal, adult conversation 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Daisey is very intelligent remember when she made that book for Tom she did such a good job colouring in she didn’t go over the black lines and she spelt her name correctly 😂😂 well done Daisey ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just been thinking after seeing Joss’s latest insta post (🤤🔥). Going back to the Ellie and Joss days, I used to follow them then and always got the impression that Tom wasn’t keen on Joss. Like, he never followed him on social media and I just got a weird vibe from Tom towards Joss, almost like he just about tolerated him. Joss still follows and comments on Toms stuff but looking back now, I’m thinking the reason he wasn’t keen on him was because he was (and is) Ellie daft.

Did anyone else get that vibe? The jealousy thing never crossed my mind back then

I agree, I couldn’t imagine them having a normal, adult conversation 🙈😂
i picked up the same vibe with joss and tom. but i put it down to maybe something happening long ago and away from public eye. they all have so many mutual friends etc.

I really really REALLY like joss. Hes got such a good sense of humour and ive done his workouts before. Hes got that feel good vibe. I think i saw ellie once said “you’re always positive” in a comment to him on ig and literally i see it. Ellies beautiful with a lot of make up and whatever and aesthetically she suited joss, but personality wise - hes so much smarter and she wasnt getting a lot of his jokes or references. He needs someone more on his level

the difference between joss and tom is actually hilarious

Daisey is very intelligent remember when she made that book for Tom she did such a good job colouring in she didn’t go over the black lines and she spelt her name correctly 😂😂 well done Daisey ❤
i cant get over that. Theres a fine line between creating something special and just being a child. Omg im cringing just thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg he’s clearly off his tits! So cringe when people video themselves SHOUTING in the middle of the town centre...🤢 cringe for daisey too, doesn’t really go with the classy vibe does it 🤣
OMG yes!!!! And put a top on, you skank!!!!

I can't imagine any normal interaction either. I bet it's all physical. 🤢

The reason I started following daisey was because of her voice. I really like it - I think she has a lovely tone. She also came across a lot nicer back then too (I mean I'm only talking a couple of year ago!)... But now she seems very aggressive :(

I think she did go on x factor at some point!
Yes exactly she should do something about her voice rather than just be lazy vain and arrogant and try and live off just her looks! Probably just wanted to be insta famous and compete with her sisters follower count

i picked up the same vibe with joss and tom. but i put it down to maybe something happening long ago and away from public eye. they all have so many mutual friends etc.

I really really REALLY like joss. Hes got such a good sense of humour and ive done his workouts before. Hes got that feel good vibe. I think i saw ellie once said “you’re always positive” in a comment to him on ig and literally i see it. Ellies beautiful with a lot of make up and whatever and aesthetically she suited joss, but personality wise - hes so much smarter and she wasnt getting a lot of his jokes or references. He needs someone more on his level

the difference between joss and tom is actually hilarious

Fully agree! She was punching with Joss big time. He’s a lovely guy and you could see he worshipped the ground she walked on. I felt so sorry for him in amongst them. He is an intelligent guy and whilst he doesn’t have the best reputation with the ladies, I think he’s far better than them.

probably just to get her £3k Cartier ring in the photo

She honestly talks so much tit! I’ve recently unfollowed her because her gym workouts were driving me nuts!! I cannot believe the bad attitude and arrogance of this girl and when I say girl I use it purposely instead of woman.
When anyone ever calls her out about wearing contacts she says ‘I love my brown eyes, my contacts are just like wearing make up’ but then continues to always bang in green contacts!!
I commented on her GHD instatv saying ‘your real hair isn’t even that long, so it’s not very realistic doing a hair care video and then always wearing clip ins’ and she commented back saying ‘I said on my video that I sometimes wear clip ins’ and then deleted it. NO HUN YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT THEM IN!

Attachments

Erm.
..... Daisey asking if it's summer yet as if it hasn't been SCORCHIO practically all lock down 😅 🤔🙈

She honestly talks so much tit! I’ve recently unfollowed her because her gym workouts were driving me nuts!! I cannot believe the bad attitude and arrogance of this girl and when I say girl I use it purposely instead of woman.
When anyone ever calls her out about wearing contacts she says ‘I love my brown eyes, my contacts are just like wearing make up’ but then continues to always bang in green contacts!!
I commented on her GHD instatv saying ‘your real hair isn’t even that long, so it’s not very realistic doing a hair care video and then always wearing clip ins’ and she commented back saying ‘I said on my video that I sometimes wear clip ins’ and then deleted it. NO HUN YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT THEM IN!

her comments about moods/eye colour make me want to self harm. She’s appalling. Her and TZ are a horrific chavvy couple. He blatantly beats off over himself and I bet she does ANYTHING to please him. Wastes of skin

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.