O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBF33AE9-30B2-4700-B1AD-13D05E1447E5.jpeg

Came across this online from a while back from tom though let you guys might want a laugh, however very strange

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Am i the only person on here that thinks Ellie is completely average looking? 😂 i dunno, she has weird lines on her face and her lip fillers have made her mouth lopsided. Daisey wears FAR too much makeup and is a vile person but I actually think she’s prettier.
To be honest if i walked past both of them on the street i probably wouldnt look twice (apart from to stare at the god awful tan)

Reactions: 16
What a little show off, trying to disguise arrogance as self love. I don’t trust anyones ass to be ‘hard work’ when they lie about their tit job, nose job and filler. I actually don’t give a tit if you’ve had all of it done - just don’t try and lie about it ! Who cares if it’s not natural you still look the same whether it’s real or not. I feel so sorry for these poor teenage girls comparing themselves to her thinking this is natural. She’s a walking, posing plastic skin cancer with one of the hugest egos on Instagram.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Am i the only person on here that thinks Ellie is completely average looking? 😂 i dunno, she has weird lines on her face and her lip fillers have made her mouth lopsided. Daisey wears FAR too much makeup and is a vile person but I actually think she’s prettier.
To be honest if i walked past both of them on the street i probably wouldnt look twice (apart from to stare at the god awful tan)
I used to think this!! Judging by Daisey’s insta but when you see them side by side on a video Ellie definitely has nicer, more delicate features and I think would be prettier with less makeup! Daisey is still gorge too like let’s be real they are both very pretty girls but Daisey looks a lot different in her own photos and other places x

Is that true
My opinion = I used to follow Ellie and Daisey because they are both beautiful and they do have a lush house buttttttt Ellie thinks she’s gods gift Daisey is just a miserable bleep , Vinny looks like Ian Brady’s love child I actually think nicola is quite like a cute little mum she’s beautiful and there’s no doubt daiseys her double but she never changes her clothes. Frankie is a good looking lad And is obviously the brains of the family as he doesn’t post a lot and let the world so therefore isn’t judged and dad who knows tbh he looks like a laugh on a night out with his bin on his head. Daiseys bf is also in love with Ellie and he gave my friends friend who is a nightclub manager in Newcastle herpes. All in all a lovely bunch ❤ I almost forgot!! Big bad bev who I actually think she’s really Bonny she also looks like good fun on a night out I think she’s the most beautiful
[/QUOTE]

Oh wow if the herpes thing is true Daisey needs to be careful, you cannot get rid of herpes so he will still have it!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is that true

Oh wow if the herpes thing is true Daisey needs to be careful, you cannot get rid of herpes so he will still have it!
[/QUOTE]
My friend runs avieka in Newcastle and she told me he gave her friend herpes when he went up to do a night in digital Newcastle but they fell out so she told me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg has anyone watched toms stories!!! He’s topless clearly on something sitting on the floor eating chips and trying women’s clothing on 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg has anyone watched toms stories!!! He’s topless clearly on something sitting on the floor eating chips and trying women’s clothing on 🙈🙈🙈
omg he’s clearly off his tits! So cringe when people video themselves SHOUTING in the middle of the town centre...🤢 cringe for daisey too, doesn’t really go with the classy vibe does it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Throw back Thursday - start of Daiseys ‘singing career’ if you actually had a decent voice wouldn’t you be going to do something with it rather than peddle some polyester? Probably would take too much hard work I guess.
The reason I started following daisey was because of her voice. I really like it - I think she has a lovely tone. She also came across a lot nicer back then too (I mean I'm only talking a couple of year ago!)... But now she seems very aggressive :(

I think she did go on x factor at some point!

Reactions: 2
Ellie’s new YouTube video she said her hair looks really weird but it looks to me she used the beauty works waver?? Great ad Ellie 😂

• Haha
What does everyone think their hair is like without clip ins? I used them for years and they made mine very thin
Ahh does anyone remember years ago daisey used to put pics up and caption them like “blessed that this is all my own natural hair”

Yeah we can see hun, looks like it needed a cut 5 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
omg he’s clearly off his tits! So cringe when people video themselves SHOUTING in the middle of the town centre...🤢 cringe for daisey too, doesn’t really go with the classy vibe does it 🤣
I literally thought the same thing when i saw it and had to jump on tattle to make sure i wasn’t the only one. He really wasnt right - thats not normal behaviour

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.