O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive actually wrote a email to pretty little thing about her attitude to work and they said they were looking into it if I spoke to people the way she does at work I would be sacked she should be sacked aswell
Totally agree! The way she speaks to people online is totally unacceptable. What email address did you send it to? I want to send an email too!

Reactions: 11
this is what I mean she doesn’t even show you how to use it she just says it and looks bored to duck

Ive actually wrote a email to pretty little thing about her attitude to work and they said they were looking into it if I spoke to people the way she does at work I would be sacked she should be sacked aswell
Absolutely!!! Let us know when you hear back!

Reactions: 6
I sent a message on Instagram with screen shots of her comments to people including the one about people been on there period coz they said the odolls prices were too high and when she said you buy cheap you get cheap including PLT they sent me a email back and told me to forward the photos to them they said they are looking into it

customer.services@prettylittlething.com.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really didn’t bother with that hair advert did she?! And the worst thing is she genuinely believes that a couple of crappy insta stories is ‘hard work’!
She maybe struggled understanding the instructions... bless!

God, I know, she wouldn’t know hard work if it hit her in the face🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Yes the only work they know is to take take take, literally all handed to them on a plate to take Insta pics with. Such hard work I dont know how they do it 🙈 😂

I think it's obvious that she just can't be arsed with anything other than her "darling" Tom at the moment. She is bored and it's coming across in her promos. Beauty Works shouldn't be paying her for that crap offering. What an insult!
Beauty Works would be fools to pay her for that. I don’t even think she plugged them in 😂. See if I didn’t do well at my job, I’d get pulled up. A few of us have picked up on that pathetic excuse for an ad so why haven’t they? I watched BW story and I don’t know who it was that done a demo with them, but they done amazing, explained each step and her hair was beaut! That has made me want to buy them. Daiseys would put me off.

Her obsession with him is both creepy and cringe. She’s gonna end up devastated when he bins her off or gets caught dipping his wick elsewhere because let’s face it, life ain’t a fairytale and there’s another O’Donnell that Tom would rather be with.... papa Vince 😂. Then Ellie🙈.

I wonder if Ellie knocked him back years ago because I could see him trying it on with her before Daisey. She’s prettier and there’s less of an age gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For me, Daisey is an ‘anti influencer’. When she promotes something, it actually puts me off buying it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I sent a message on Instagram with screen shots of her comments to people including the one about people been on there period coz they said the odolls prices were too high and when she said you buy cheap you get cheap including PLT they sent me a email back and told me to forward the photos to them they said they are looking into it

Brilliant! This just shows how thick she is, slagging off the brand she's paid to promote. That may well be the end of their working relationship!

Beauty Works would be fools to pay her for that. I don’t even think she plugged them in 😂. See if I didn’t do well at my job, I’d get pulled up. A few of us have picked up on that pathetic excuse for an ad so why haven’t they? I watched BW story and I don’t know who it was that done a demo with them, but they done amazing, explained each step and her hair was beaut! That has made me want to buy them. Daiseys would put me off.

Her obsession with him is both creepy and cringe. She’s gonna end up devastated when he bins her off or gets caught dipping his wick elsewhere because let’s face it, life ain’t a fairytale and there’s another O’Donnell that Tom would rather be with.... papa Vince 😂. Then Ellie🙈.

I wonder if Ellie knocked him back years ago because I could see him trying it on with her before Daisey. She’s prettier and there’s less of an age gap.
Maybe we should contact Beauty Works to let them know that Daisey the lifestyle guru is actually doing the exact opposite of what she is paid to do: she's putting people off as opposed to inciting them to buy!!

Yes Tom does seem weirdly preoccupied with Daddy Vince. He looks up to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If that girl could speak Spanish she would have definitely put it on her story. Anyone can use google translate Daisey hunny.
She actually reminds me of jay from inbetweeners
spanish? Completed it mate! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Brilliant! Considering she promos PLT all the time

Reactions: 4
Didnt feel comfortable walking round Pugneys because of all the dogs but shes cool having regular gatherings with the family and Big Bad Bev 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
On a serious note- does Daisey even have any friends like seriously! If she’s not lingering and hanging off Tom she does nothing apart from sitting in her bedroom posing in her mirror in the most awkward positions

On a serious note- does Daisey even have any friends like seriously! If she’s not lingering and hanging off Tom she does nothing apart from sitting in her bedroom posing in her mirror in the most awkward positions
She doesn’t appear to have any friends. She thinks everyone’s jealous of her life when in reality, it’s more to be pitied than envied.Her life is sad no matter how she tries to dress it up. Sorry, that’s just my thoughts.

So glad I’m not the only one who prefers Ellie!
Daisey reminds me of when you see a “on this day” post on Facebook and CRINGE because your so immature....That’s literally her now. At the big old age of 21. She’s just so vile!

What’s with that Deep weird laugh Daisey does ........ like ha ha haaaaaaaaaaahggggggg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.