O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the 3 second videos Daisey does of her in the car eye-bleeping the camera, nothing else. Just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or maybe there looking at a hot guy that’s just stood right behind the camera man or the bar behind has just opened 😂 get over yourself Ellie
All Ellie harps on about is how she doesn’t care about what people think of her and people that hate aren’t doing as well as her. She genuinely wants people to believe that. All I see is a very insecure girl which is mind blowing when she looks like that and has a lot more about her than Daisey. Ellie is a mean girl but she carries herself a lot better than Daisey. I’ll say this, she could do with a dose of Daiseys confidence, she could bottle that stuff and sell it 😂. All Daisey cares about is Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom. Her heads in the clouds. Ellie wants to be liked and adored by everyone. She’s gonna need to truly learn not to worry about people think. She’s very sensitive.

Also, the O dolls ad popped up on my fb and I clicked onto it for a nosey. Less than 1,000 likes on the page and there’s not one single post that has over 50 likes. That’s a poor support for a new brand that thinks it’s better than other brands. For example, look at Gym King women’s page likes. Without insta they’d be nobodies.
34497D94-8032-4D2D-B15D-FF5BD5382B10.jpeg
DB01B4D2-14A6-4FC5-ACF2-89D3E7A3E42C.jpeg
8EC574B8-E856-4912-B5A9-2391CFC7D379.jpeg

I’m new to these two, can someone fill me in about them or who they are plz
They’re two ‘insta models’ who have started their own ‘high quality’ clothing brand. Anything else would be my own personal opinion and if you are just new to them it’s probably best to form your own opinions. You can start from the first thread on them here to catch up on the chat but go to their instas too. Basically they irritate me because they think they’re a cut above the rest. They’re like marmite. I did like them for a year or two. I don’t care for people who look down their noses at other people and that’s what they do. They also completely hound and abuse anyone that says anything negative about them, or in a case from someone in here, they got hounded from every family account including the dogs for ‘liking’ a comment. They take jabs at people’s personal appearance and generally just fake AF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just looked at that maison dentals website..£350 for an online consultation 🤒 to look like mr potato head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My opinion = I used to follow Ellie and Daisey because they are both beautiful and they do have a lush house buttttttt Ellie thinks she’s gods gift Daisey is just a miserable bleep , Vinny looks like Ian Brady’s love child I actually think nicola is quite like a cute little mum she’s beautiful and there’s no doubt daiseys her double but she never changes her clothes. Frankie is a good looking lad And is obviously the brains of the family as he doesn’t post a lot and let the world so therefore isn’t judged and dad who knows tbh he looks like a laugh on a night out with his bin on his head. Daiseys bf is also in love with Ellie and he gave my friends friend who is a nightclub manager in Newcastle herpes. All in all a lovely bunch ❤ I almost forgot!! Big bad bev who I actually think she’s really Bonny she also looks like good fun on a night out I think she’s the most beautiful
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My opinion = I used to follow Ellie and Daisey because they are both beautiful and they do have a lush house buttttttt Ellie thinks she’s gods gift Daisey is just a miserable bleep , Vinny looks like Ian Brady’s love child I actually think nicola is quite like a cute little mum she’s beautiful and there’s no doubt daiseys her double but she never changes her clothes. Frankie is a good looking lad And is obviously the brains of the family as he doesn’t post a lot and let the world so therefore isn’t judged and dad who knows tbh he looks like a laugh on a night out with his bin on his head. Daiseys bf is also in love with Ellie and he gave my friends friend who is a nightclub manager in Newcastle herpes. All in all a lovely bunch ❤ I almost forgot!! Big bad bev who I actually think she’s really Bonny she also looks like good fun on a night out I think she’s the most beautiful
[/QUOTE]

fully agreed on big bad bev, people need to stop ripping her on here she looks like she’s a right laugh and she’s living her best life

Reactions: 8
fully agreed on big bad bev, people need to stop ripping her on here she looks like she’s a right laugh and she’s living her best life
[/QUOTE]

Yh i dnt really like cussing the parents or any of the people that aint in the ‘public eye’ x

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
Yes but some people on here do actually know of the family so have opinions, public eye or not 😄

Reactions: 2
Yes but some people on here do actually know of the family so have opinions, public eye or not 😄
[/QUOTE]

Ha na thats fair enough! I just cnt comment or like cos i havent a fking clue what they’re like, i only see them for 5 secs on the girls stories or wherever x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha na thats fair enough! I just cnt comment or like cos i havent a fking clue what they’re like, i only see them for 5 secs on the girls stories or wherever x
[/QUOTE]
They're all effing nuts 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nicola does seem sweet and quite shy she never poses pictures of herself but obviously dotes on her kids. They seem like a close family which is nice...Daisey and Ellie just need to realise pretty is as pretty does. I’ve commented on Ellie’s pics saying she looks lovely etc but she never replies prob because I’m old enough to be her mom and my opinion doesn’t count 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
Something I do really rate them for is their family unit, they are obviously brought up to really value family and have your siblings as your closest friends. I do envy that about them as my family dynamic is not as straightforward to say the least lol.
I think they’ve been brought up well but what I don’t envy is the attitudes😂 just seems like every single thing on their pages is completely selfish and doesn’t matter unless it’s about them, and that’s not coming from them being ‘a brand’ it’s their whole lives - the constant posing, self-obsessed stories, the editing their faces and bodies to where it’s unrecognisable, the denying surgery and enhancements to their impressionable young audience and also exploiting them through their extortionate collection. That and the horrible, entitled responses to genuine criticisms / questions as well as downright lies. Other than that I reckon they’re alright😂 much worse people in the world tbf haha

• Heart
Nicola does seem sweet and quite shy she never poses pictures of herself but obviously dotes on her kids. They seem like a close family which is nice...Daisey and Ellie just need to realise pretty is as pretty does. I’ve commented on Ellie’s pics saying she looks lovely etc but she never replies prob because I’m old enough to be her mom and my opinion doesn’t count 🙈🙈
Can i ask - why do u comment nice stuff on their pics but then slate them here or do u mean u use to comment and thats why u dislike them now? X

Reactions: 2
Can i ask - why do u comment nice stuff on their pics but then slate them here or do u mean u use to comment and thats why u dislike them now? X
Because I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt as like an experiment, and it’s not a lie Ellie is very pretty but neither of them are nice x

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see their video for asos.. take out.. they were given a dominos but didn’t eat a bite didn’t even touch the pizza.. all the comments are ripping them out as well.

I used to think Daiseh was the prettier one but in that video she looksreally different, I think it’s her nose that looks a totally different shape from photos? I think they’re both still lovely looking but Daisey definitely edits her pics too much

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.