O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Daisey & boobie ‘break ups’ are fake tbh. The unfollowing is all for show to keep up interest from followers and stay ‘relevant’. V immature, boring & pathetic 🙄.

I can’t see Ellie getting back in a relationship with Bear tbh, maybe meeting up with him on a casual basis for some fun, but that’s all. I used to follow them when they were together and they seemed to have a lot fun in each other’s company. Maybe she’s just needed a bit of fun right now as well as (what she would consider) a confidence boost. Bear will continuously tell her how special and pretty she is🙄. For Ellie to get back with him officially it would have a massive negative impact on the brand shes trying to build. I don’t think she’s that silly tbh.

Reactions: 8
Also is anyone else confused how the Dollhouse club is able to play music and have 8 people round a booth sitting on each other’s laps? In my local bar there’s no music allowed, must be sat atleast 1 meter apart and can only get out of your seat to go to the toilet. TZ’s stories say otherwise to the current government guidelines. Is the pandemic over in Leeds? Am I missing something?
I’m sure he was there Sunday for a “birthday party” a non social distanced one 🙈

Reactions: 1
Daisey is in the gym everyday because she has no friends, no life. Apart from Tom and her family!
Don’t you remember her 21st party she put a post on her story saying if you want to come please email this address.
I’m sorry how sad is your life you need to ask your followers to come to your birthday party😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Daisey is in the gym everyday because she has no friends, no life. Apart from Tom and her family!
Don’t you remember her 21st party she put a post on her story saying if you want to come please email this address.
I’m sorry how sad is your life you need to ask your followers to come to your birthday party😂
Omg that says it all really if you need to ask your followers if they want to come to your party🙈😂. I pity her, but it’s her own fault.

I think 95% of that party was her massive family.

Daiseys the kind of girl who can’t have girl pals. She’s a jealous brat and would see anything a friend done as either trying to outshine or compete with her. That’s why her ‘bestie’ is a gay guy. Plus, he’s a hairdresser so she gains something from that friendship. Shes never done one thing on SM that’s made me think ‘aw, actually she’s not as bad as I thought’, because trust me, I would give credit if due, but she is nothing more than a pretty face. I don’t know how people around her put up with her.

Reactions: 14
Something makes me think this is Bear on a fake account leaving a comment on Ellie’s latest pic🙈. Anyone else think the same?
Nah not Bear- that's got Ellie written all over it! 🤣🤣

She's fond of doing that. When everyone slagged off the O'Dolls clothing collection, she made a fake account called Karen Repman which basically slagged everyone off and supported her and Daisey. She even misspelt a few words for "authenticity" then liked the comment afterwards, it was pathetic. The fact that she says "wait till you can afford it" just shows how out of touch she is. She lives a charmed life with her rich family and it obviously hasn't occurred to her that some of her followers won't ever be able to afford her overpriced stuff!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

She's fond of doing that. When everyone slagged off the O'Dolls clothing collection, she made a fake account called Karen Repman which basically slagged everyone off and supported her and Daisey. She even misspelt a few words for "authenticity" then liked the comment afterwards, it was pathetic. The fact that she says "wait till you can afford it" just shows how out of touch she is. She lives a charmed life with her rich family and it obviously hasn't occurred to her that some of her followers won't ever be able to afford her overpriced stuff!
😬 so cringe reading that comment

Haha yeah I remember the ODolls ‘biggest fan’ Karen’s comment 😂😂.

It never even crossed my mind that it would be Ellie but I see where you’re coming from 🙈.

God help them if they ever end up in the financial gutter. I suppose there’s always leaked sex tapes 🤷🏽‍♀️. Worked for the Kardashians eh? 😂

It’s not even a second chance 😂 3rd time luck eh Ellie 😂😂
Aye and the rest 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha yeah I remember the ODolls ‘biggest fan’ Karen’s comment 😂😂.

It never even crossed my mind that it would be Ellie but I see where you’re coming from 🙈.

God help them if they ever end up in the financial gutter. I suppose there’s always leaked sex tapes 🤷🏽‍♀️. Worked for the Kardashians eh? 😂

Aye and the rest 😂😂😂.
It was so sad wasn't it? I knew it was her because the account appeared out of nowhere with zero followers, gave them the only glowing review of their business model.....and then Ellie herself liked it! She's so transparent. "Karen" was raging too 🤣🤣

If they become skint, I can totally see them going down the Kardashian route- particularly Daisey 🤢🤣

Was there an update on the poorly dog Fendi? I must have missed it. Hope he’s ok

Reactions: 1
It was so sad wasn't it? I knew it was her because the account appeared out of nowhere with zero followers, gave them the only glowing review of their business model.....and then Ellie herself liked it! She's so transparent. "Karen" was raging too 🤣🤣

If they become skint, I can totally see them going down the Kardashian route- particularly Daisey 🤢🤣
Yeah she was a typical Karen 😂🙄.

Haha I was going to be harsh and decided not to in my last post, but yeah, I think Daisey doll would jump at the chance of a Kardashian style tape scandal 🤢.I suppose they’ve already tested tested the waters with the tasteless post where she was sitting on top of Tom naked in bed as if she was riding him 🤢

Reactions: 4
Do these girls not feel proper twats posing in mirrors out shopping ?? . Do they not realise what dicks they look . Dont think Daisey can walk past a mirror without posing in it 😂

This is Daisey out anywhere 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she was a typical Karen 😂🙄.

Haha I was going to be harsh and decided not to in my last post, but yeah, I think Daisey doll would jump at the chance of a Kardashian style tape scandal 🤢.I suppose they’ve already tested tested the waters with the tasteless post where she was sitting on top of Tom naked in bed as if she was riding him 🤢
Oh yes I remember that post because her mum liked it! 🤢

Laughing at Daisey (and Ellie) showing off the new authentic designer bags they bought today because we slagged Daisey off for what looked like a fake LV in Majorca 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I knew it would be a matter of time before Ellie would have to do a designer bag unboxing because she read it here ! Let’s see if she tags it in all posts too. Do a designer bag haul babe! Show us all the unboxings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t see it. Had to laugh at her advertising that crappy fake slender tone. She obviously doesn’t use it every night like she says. Too busy on the sniff in Doll House. Hilarious because they’re only a tenner on AliExpress too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.