O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Ellie’s had no choice but to hide her ‘likes’ as they don’t correlate to her number of followers she’s brought!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Ellie, don’t you realise what an absolute d**k you look when you do this…SO desperado for attention!! 🙈😂 Surely Nic taught you that less is more??? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone with 1.2M followers excited that an account with 361K followers reposted her?🤔🤔🤔

The maths is not mathing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So do we think Daisey will have her license and/or a car by the time #16 rolls around?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ellie and Bart having another row clearly. Lost count
And here comes big bad Dais right on time, how nice of little birdbrain calling her own sis bestie since loner Ell has none and deserted them all for a bf. Just waiting for a post from r white shirt Nic now that all the dogs are missing her and the unarchiving can start, all part of the deal having a toxic relationship with a Lambo - I mean Roidhead
ED38F740-964B-4EAF-8D8E-DDBCC04DEF92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what they fight about? 🤔 Ellie, I want the walls painted pink. Jay, I want the walls painted blue. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As your were guys, the pics are back up they’ve kissed and made up for the 1,000,000 time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember when Daisey was with Tom, think they were in Marbella, and archived all pictures of each other. When asked Daisey denied they’d broke up but said it was something to do with the fact they were in Spain. So random I can’t remember what happened next because I’m sure a few days later all the pics were back up 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think they always split up…I think they delete eachother sometimes to get some attention! Their lives are so lonely, dull and boring that they’ve run out of options to keep people even slightly engaged in what they’re upto! She can’t put that little midget on her stories because of what he looks like and people always laughing at him so she needs to do something doesn’t she! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone remember when Daisey was with Tom, think they were in Marbella, and archived all pictures of each other. When asked Daisey denied they’d broke up but said it was something to do with the fact they were in Spain. So random I can’t remember what happened next because I’m sure a few days later all the pics were back up 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yeah she alluded to something happening that they couldn't talk about at that time but all the evidence of them being in Spain had to be deleted...then nothing was ever mentioned again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally think Ellie is very insecure and starts a row / archives all the pics of Jay every time she gets jealous lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.