O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely she was driving with an L plate on. If she’d passed there would have been a cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One photo posted on her story & the other an early post on her feed. She will really go to the extent of ‘face app’ing a photo of herself at 16 to portray she is ‘natural’. So damaging to young girls who don’t see through the BS. Sad thing is she looks stunning on the unedited photo.

0BFD71E9-E1CF-4C96-9CA0-B70CB83C0CFD.jpeg
8F66D329-C13E-4B24-9F4D-0CD5465632E4.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is that so many people who used to do the whole face app are now not doing it (cos natural is coming back) so it’s easy to see those who do still use it because their photos looks like clay cartoons, so more fool her, she looks stupid

Reactions: 5
Why is she posting really sexualised pics of herself as a very young teenager? It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 7
Daisey should have two hands on the wheel and not dancing and holding coffee when she’s a learner driver.

Reactions: 6
Am I that naive or is this unedited Daisey?? Like as much of a dope she is she really doesn’t need to edit, Ellie on the other hand is a hot mess in those Getty images and she still is atm
It’ll definitely have a filter on but makes a refreshing change from that filter from faceapp she uses

Reactions: 8
And Lee is back on her grid and vice versa..🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂At this point, if they are this determined to make it work, I’ve just gotta root for them!😬😬 Christmas engagement, Bridezilla Daisey, loads of baby Byrne’s, several divorces & remarriages to each other…Y’know, the whole 9!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F0A417B0-A07B-4B0B-88BA-4DCB5C640810.png

I too wear my handbag, a full knee length boot and stick my arse out when I decorate my tree 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.