O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling Ellie is going to trap Bart 👶🏻🍼
She needs to do something to stay relevant! Her content is so dull these days. I think there will be a Christmas engagement. Carefully orchestrated by Ellie behind the scenes.

Reactions: 6
I think Daisey is struggling hence always posting photos from the past

Reactions: 8
In my opinion, Facetune or no Facetune…filter or no filter, Daisey is hands down a MUCH better model than Ellie PERIOD!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In my opinion, Facetune or no Facetune…filter or no filter, Daisey is hands down a MUCH better model than Ellie PERIOD!!
She’s a natural model in front of the camara whereas Ellie always looks like she’s smelling a fart in every picture and always looks so awkward next to Daisey!
Daisey shouldn’t mess with her pictures because she’s naturally pretty and doesn’t need to… she can’t seem to accept herself as she is.

Reactions: 17
She’s a natural model in front of the camara whereas Ellie always looks like she’s smelling a fart in every picture and always looks so awkward next to Daisey!
Daisey shouldn’t mess with her pictures because she’s naturally pretty and doesn’t need to… she can’t seem to accept herself as she is.
🕵🏼‍♀️Yepppp, all facts!

Reactions: 4
This was posted here before, just thought i would post again 🤣. Why does she photoshop everything sooooo much
The before picture isn’t even that bad! She’s just not stood up straight but she genuinely has a nice figure without all the photoshop. Also definitely agree with the earlier post, Daisy is a much better model than Ellie. I think she’s all round the better sister. Ellie’s nose job drives me crazy, it’s such a horrible shape straight on.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it’s strange that Ellie hasn’t been sharing any videos of her in Dubai? Last time she was showing us Lambo shots continually this time hardly anything

Anyone else think it’s strange that Ellie hasn’t been sharing any videos of her in Dubai? Last time she was showing us Lambo shots continually this time hardly anything
Wonder if it’s a make or break holiday or whether they’ve fallen out again

She wants to bring Jay to Florida??? He'd be lucky to get a visa for the US with his convictions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where’s ur big curvy ass daisey ? Oh sure I forgot U cant wear bum pads in a swimsuit 🤦🏼‍♀️
As much as we all know they edit their bodies, this picture is from a few years ago, so her butt could have changed since.
These are photos from the swimsuit line from their brand that never launched, if any of you remember that? Wonder why she’s posting photos from that though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.