O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defos posted this after Daisy posted a similar one of her and Lee on her stories. Ellie, you ok love?
OMG that’s exactly what I was thinking! It’s like she doesn’t have her own identity & it’s almost as if she’s trying to BE Daisey in a lot of ways! She posted herself in an outfit saying she’s dressed like Daisey that day…now the recreation style posts…I swear if she asks Jay for a Pomeranian for Christmas, I’m calling the police!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG that’s exactly what I was thinking! It’s like she doesn’t have her own identity & it’s almost as if she’s trying to BE Daisey in a lot of ways! She posted herself in an outfit saying she’s dressed like Daisey that day…now the recreation style posts…I swear if she asks Jay for a Pomeranian for Christmas, I’m calling the police!😂😂
I couldn’t have put it better myself. She does acut all wanna BE her sister!! Check the Daisey nails she’s just had done…so much for always having French and only french! We know it’s Scorpio season but she ain’t no scorpion that’s for sure…she’s way too ‘pretty polly’ for that!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t have put it better myself. She does acut all wanna BE her sister!! Check the Daisey nails she’s just had done…so much for always having French and only french! We know it’s Scorpio season but she ain’t no scorpion that’s for sure…she’s way too ‘pretty polly’ for that!!
No way!?! She went & got black nails😳😳😳 Yooooo that’s some single white female tit if I’ve ever seen it😬😬😬 At this point I’m actually expecting her own OD necklace & Pomeranian up under her Christmas tree! This is such yikes & I’m embarrassed FOR her!🥴🥴🥴

By the look of Lee’s stories I think the Odolls birthday pendant wasn’t from Claire’s Accessories after all!! They must read on here so much. The proving they do from what the read on here is just unreal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
By the look of Lee’s stories I think the Odolls birthday pendant wasn’t from Claire’s Accessories after all!! They must read on here so much. The proving they do from what the read on here is just unreal!!!
Daisey posted the jeweler on her stories earlier yesterday so that might be a coincidence…but you know tree bark Tina lurks around here religiously!😂😂

• Haha
Daisey posted the jeweler on her stories earlier yesterday so that might be a coincidence…but you know tree bark Tina lurks around here religiously!😂😂
They probably have to post the jeweller as it was gifted in exchange for tags 🤣🤣 how embarrassing giving a gifted birthday present I’d be mortified

Reactions: 11
I bet theyre envious of roxy and vinnys relationship, they are younger than them and have never deleted the pics of instagram never mind every week 😂
They actually have they always used to unfollow each other too 🤣 although they deffo strike me as a lot stronger than any of the Otrollz relationships.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it weird that she spends a lot of time with Lee’s little sister without him actually being there? Like where is he during all these movie nights? Out with his mates? Does Daisey have any actual friends her own age?

Reactions: 12
Girls are going up in the world with Paris Hilton wishing Daisey a happy birthday. Who would have thought they’re friends with real celebrities lol that sure told me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She probably paid £200 to get that video on one of those celeb message sites

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bit disappointed by Daisey birthday celebrations. I would be crying with rage tears if it was my birthday and I was sitting in a hotel still getting ready at 11

Reactions: 12
Bit disappointed by Daisey birthday celebrations. I would be crying with rage tears if it was my birthday and I was sitting in a hotel still getting ready at 11
It looked a dead night out tbh they were all doing fake smiles just posing not actually just enjoying themselves. They didn’t turn up until gone 12 and everyone in the background of the videos had faces like smacked arses until the camera was on them. Also looked like there were only 5/6 people there and only 2 were her friends, the others were her sister and boyf and his mate. Odd.

On my birthday nights out I never even get the chance to pick up my phone I’m on the tables having a wild time and doing shots yet she has the time to tag a person saying this is our song, could you be bothered if you were actually enjoying yourself.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.