O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie back with words of wisdom on her Instagram telling people to follow their dreams and start their own business, refusing to acknowledge her own privilege in being able to do so. Going on about how 8 years ago she worked in a shop in Meadowhall. Anyone would think she was living on her own on minimum wage trying to make ends meet, when in reality she lived at home with her wealthy parents and probably never had to contribute to a bill in her life.

Nothing wrong with that of course but this whole "I was just like you and anyone can do it if they work hard enough" narrative is BS. Check your privilege Ellie.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just hopped on IG & Daisey’s posted a pic of her & Lee with the caption “us!” I’m going to assume they’re very much ON & happy..so good for them!🤗🤗

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait to see some unfiltered pics from this PLT event tonight - there’s bound to be some of them lurking in the background, unfacetuned!

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see some unfiltered pics from this PLT event tonight - there’s bound to be some of them lurking in the background, unfacetuned!
I doubt it…they might all be walking around looking different but once anyone posts pics, they all have the same face!😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so weird the way she never has Lee around her family? Normally all her boyfriends would always be with them!

Also saw someone comment on one of Daisey’s pics questioning her being with a “Gangster” family who treat people like tit, yet claims she’s a “positively spiritual driven person”😂😂😂

• Haha
If I didn’t know they were in their early 20s I’d say they look good for their age 🤣 that age being 35/40

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Made me laugh when daisey was on her story earlier..saying Lee doesn’t like the filters because they are stupid..and she wrote he’s right though…
Does he feel the same about FaceTune I wonder?🙄

Reactions: 14
Wtf??? How filtered is this?????? Christ! More of the million faces o’dolls

also I hate today’s fashion, I’m all for women not covering up and not conforming to out of date standards but bloody hell it’s literally all just floss string and everything the normal everyday girl would not feel comfortable wearing, I used to have a body like these two before my daughter and believe me I still never wanted to dress like that, I’ve always been body confident and still am, I’m slim and I love my body whatever, but please, this is just gross, what happened to the cute LBD, two piece or trouser and bralet set? It’s pissing me off if I’m honest to see everyone in next to nothing these days to follow the crowd and allow these big mega fast brands to pump out this tit fashion 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 14
OMG so I saw a few comments from an account on Daisey’s pic the other day & I clicked on the name to see what the guy looked liked because the comments were hella weird…welllllllll the dude is in prison…like literal prison😳😳😳 His pics are all of him in his cell!😳😳😳 This man is literally risking it all to thirst over Daisey all up on her Instagram😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I haven't read daisy and Ellies threads for ages because they are getting so boring but anyways I was minding my business the other day when i saw a proper scraggle wearing an odolls tracksuit just the type of person u would expect to see in one it looked faded and the girl wearing it looked like she needed a good scrub. Only person ive ever seen wearing their brand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Made me laugh when daisey was on her story earlier..saying Lee doesn’t like the filters because they are stupid..and she wrote he’s right though…
Does he feel the same about FaceTune I wonder?🙄
Maybe that’s why Lee doesn’t post any pictures of her on his page, because all her pictures are either crazy edited, or she won’t allow him to post something UNTIL she’s edited the duck out of it. Cannot imagine being like that..

Reactions: 9
Daisey's breast implants aren't looking good. I think she's overdoing the tanning and it's making her skin sag, you can really see the implants now.

Reactions: 7
How shocking were their stories/videos of the pretty little thing event? They were obviously super drunk the whole time and had the most average videos you couldn’t even see anything not a good way to be an ambassador of a brand - and you think that they would at least try and go and see Molly and congratulate her if they are such good friends with her or even just for the sake of boosting their likes , but they are probably just being jealous witches . And you never see them with any other influencers either because they have no friends. And what’s with the twins act recently. May as well just start an only fans would do better than the cheap merch brand

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.