O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those new shoes are awful
They really are…the only ones that aren’t horrendous are the last pair, the ones Daisey has too! Not that they’re super good looking either but compared to the rest of the lot, they’re gorgeous!😂😂

Reactions: 4
EFFB7C6E-8A45-471F-B610-D1D305743918.jpeg

The photoshopping on this pic 🤯 - the wonky wall, the saggy skin around her crotch. And WTF is the deformed collar bone all about?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 735013
The photoshopping on this pic 🤯 - the wonky wall, the saggy skin around her crotch. And WTF is the deformed collar bone all about?!
And the "tit .. I'm gunna follow through" pose 😬

Also what's with her jaw nowadays?! She's got a full on underbite 😳

I think it's obvious Ellie especially has an eating disorder

Reactions: 13
I replied to Ellies story, the one where she unboxed all her minging LV sliders and sandals. Sent her something along the lines of “😂😂😂 money can buy you designer goods but it doesn't buy you taste.” 15 mins later she REPLIED. It's a Sunday night!? Does she really have nothing better to do? (I don't but I have covid (I'm double jabbed, I'm fine, so heyho) she started typing after i sent the message so I blocked her before she could press send. Could not be arsed 😂🤣

At this point, I can only pity them. They can't model for tit. They've fucked their skin, bodies and faces up. They've bought the majority of their following but need to keep up the charade. They look like younger versions of Katie Price. It's horrifying to witness. Their clothing range is vile. How on EARTH do their friends and family watch and allow it? Are they all delusional? I worry for the young girls that look up to them😩

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I replied to Ellies story, the one where she unboxed all her minging LV sliders and sandals. Sent her something along the lines of “😂😂😂 money can buy you designer goods but it doesn't buy you taste.” 15 mins later she REPLIED. It's a Sunday night!? Does she really have nothing better to do? (I don't but I have covid (I'm double jabbed, I'm fine, so heyho) she started typing after i sent the message so I blocked her before she could press send. Could not be arsed 😂🤣

At this point, I can only pity them. They can't model for tit. They've fucked their skin, bodies and faces up. They've bought the majority of their following but need to keep up the charade. They look like younger versions of Katie Price. It's horrifying to witness. Their clothing range is vile. How on EARTH do their friends and family watch and allow it? Are they all delusional? I worry for the young girls that look up to them😩
“Wich you don’t have” lmaoooo no Ellie hun we don’t own as much blag designer as you, sorry

Reactions: 10
Ellie can look down on people all she likes but she needs to remember she shagged Stephen Bear. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
I can’t get over Ellie unboxing all that expensive ugly tit on her mam n dad’s countertop because still lives at fuckin home whilst wasting money on garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t get over Ellie unboxing all that expensive ugly tit on her mam n dad’s countertop because still lives at fuckin home whilst wasting money on garbage.
You spent $4k USD on some ugly ass shoes to prove how “new money” you really are!😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
8138F658-46BE-4FFC-9F5C-04BA877A2C3E.jpeg
Seriously wtf is going with thelegs hahahahaahahahahaa

8138F658-46BE-4FFC-9F5C-04BA877A2C3E.jpeg
Seriously wtf is going with thelegs hahahahaahahahahaa Ellie bestie no one has legs as long as that 🕷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They actually do seem happy, long may it last! It’s just weird how he doesn’t be around her family given how close she is to them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They actually do seem happy, long may it last! It’s just weird how he doesn’t be around her family given how close she is to them
Frankie was with them yesterday & Ellie met up with them the other day. Maybe they’re just making sure it’s completely legit before her parents get involved.

I do agree that they seem happy…like genuinely happy! And after seeing her with him, I would hang out with Daisey any day over Ellie. At least Daisey has a personality…Ellie’s like stale toast!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.