O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the impression Daisey caught Lee messaging other girls or maybe found out he’d slept or tried to sleep with someone else?. I say this as she posted some cryptic stories the other day about loyalty in a partner and finding out stuff and knowing your worth. Plus the tik tik she re-posted that said watching your boyfriend fall from the pedestal you had them on. I read through the lines immediately. That is awful for her why can’t these men keep it in their pants it’s pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ellie in particular didn’t photograph very well there!

I wonder what their Uber rating is. Daisey’s Uber etiquette looked pretty bad in her story!

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t there some loyalty issues between her, that Jordan guy and Tom Zanetti tho?
Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s been said here that Daisey cheated on Jordan with Tom…and I believe I’ve also seen where it was possibly on Tom with Ellie’s boyfriends’ friend!🤔🤔 Maybe it is Daisey who should keep it in her pants😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anddddd they are back together 🤣🤣🤣 literally yesterday they were posting quotes about eachother? And on Honeys birthday lee posted that she was the "only girl in his world and only one he will ever need" or something like that, it's honestly sooooo funny and hard to keep up with 🤣🤣🤣 me gal

I just think the constant following and unfollowing eachother between all of them is so childish like come on how obvious are they making it that they are having relationship problems🤦‍♀️ and when they unfollow eachother the QUOTES out of the two of them😂🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Does anyone else get the impression Daisey caught Lee messaging other girls or maybe found out he’d slept or tried to sleep with someone else?. I say this as she posted some cryptic stories the other day about loyalty in a partner and finding out stuff and knowing your worth. Plus the tik tik she re-posted that said watching your boyfriend fall from the pedestal you had them on. I read through the lines immediately. That is awful for her why can’t these men keep it in their pants it’s pathetic.
i agree, i always see lees name on girls pictures every time they unfollow eachother or "break up" then as soon as they are back he is commenting on all her pictures and posting about her, like, just PICK a girl 🤦‍♀️ it's sad

like see what i mean with the whole "only 1 i need" when they unfollow eachother 🥴🥴🥴 just so cringe especially when they get back together

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anddddd they are back together 🤣🤣🤣 literally yesterday they were posting quotes about eachother? And on Honeys birthday lee posted that she was the "only girl in his world and only one he will ever need" or something like that, it's honestly sooooo funny and hard to keep up with 🤣🤣🤣 me gal

I just think the constant following and unfollowing eachother between all of them is so childish like come on how obvious are they making it that they are having relationship problems🤦‍♀️ and when they unfollow eachother the QUOTES out of the two of them😂🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

i agree, i always see lees name on girls pictures every time they unfollow eachother or "break up" then as soon as they are back he is commenting on all her pictures and posting about her, like, just PICK a girl 🤦‍♀️ it's sad

like see what i mean with the whole "only 1 i need" when they unfollow eachother 🥴🥴🥴 just so cringe especially when they get back together
Oh god how embarrassing 😂 how do they have the energy for all that childishness! Like either your together or your not what’s the point in breaking up every week 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh here we go again 😂 this “relationship” is pathetic they are on and off like a light switch 24/7 are they not embarrassed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god how embarrassing 😂 how do they have the energy for all that childishness! Like either your together or your not what’s the point in breaking up every week 😂😩
it reminds me of a 13 / 14 year old relationship!!🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6

No baby this is so embarrassing 🤣🤣

Sorry if these are getting annoying I just want to help other girls recognise signs of photoshop so you stop comparing yourselves to these deceitful influencers. As you can see the edge of the shower has shifted over a fair few inches 👀 this is an AD, in some countries this would have been illegal as she’s not declared facetune.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah comments are gone for me too! She might have deleted them could be embarrassed for taking him back again🙄
I can see the comments still and that message left by that account is still there. The account might have blocked daisy so she can’t delete the comment but wonder if it’s a girl he was messaging on the sly who’s now annoyed they’re back together. Girl show us the screenshots don’t be shy.

Reactions: 5
Yeah comments are gone for me too! She might have deleted them could be embarrassed for taking him back again🙄
TBH in the big picture of things, there’s no reason to be embarrassed if you’re okay with it…that’s your life & you’re the one who has to live with your decisions…honestly who cares what strangers think about it! Having said that, maybe they wouldn’t feel embarrassed if they were a little more guarded with every single squabble/fight/argument/disagreement…etc. & didn’t go from 0 to 100 to 0 with nothing in between…the constant extreme on both ends of the spectrum has got to be tiring!

Reactions: 3
No baby this is so embarrassing 🤣🤣

Sorry if these are getting annoying I just want to help other girls recognise signs of photoshop so you stop comparing yourselves to these deceitful influencers. As you can see the edge of the shower has shifted over a fair few inches 👀 this is an AD, in some countries this would have been illegal as she’s not declared facetune.
And the massive blurry patch next to her! So obvious!

Reactions: 3
Can’t see his comments anymore is this the same for anyone else? And saw this comment aswell 🤔
Can we take a moment for that lady who comments on EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO! Asking ridiculous pointless questions 🙈 seen her commenting 'love that DRESS Daisey, is it the Arabella?' Clearly states under it it is the Arabella dress. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.