O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These dickheads are as bad as the one on this morning today bleating on about how she needed to go to Dubai for work (she’s a personal trainer) but yet all her profile consists of is her working out in her apartment so PS quite rightly called her out asking why she couldn’t do it from the UK and she pulled the mental health card out saying she needed Dubai for her mental health. Ellie pissing off to Maldives with Bart has completely done me. They’re completely out of touch with the real world and I don’t know who they’re supposed to be ‘influencing’ but they’re completely not relatable and flaunting it all over the gram makes me sick as a critical worker. My only hope is that they bring in the quarantine hotels ASAP. Can’t see these 2 coping well hauled up in a holiday inn with meals brought to them. And no I’m not jealous at all just appalled at their behaviour considering what it going on in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Daisey seems to change so much to try and fit in with the people she’s hanging around with, which seems to change every other week. New phrases, things shes “into” etc she seems to have no sense of self
I don't get how she's suddenly best friends with people she's never met/mentioned before. Does she just approach girls like "hiiiiii me gal, wanna be friends?" Does she ever speak to these people again?

Also, her latest story - "I want one" on a video of a baby. Daisey you absolute weapon, you can't even look after yourself at 22 years of age without running back to mummy and daddy, never mind a poor, helpless child. Can you imagine the fake gear she'd be dressing the poor thing in, using it as an accessory with tit diamante dummies and headbands. I can see it now 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
flatty batty and dubai belly
View attachment 403534

Don’t see why she can’t just be her normal self? We all of course pose for photos but she contorts her body and photoshops so much that it’s literally a different person. And then preaches about being so happy and living her best life when it’s all fake and she’s clearly not happy with who she is? Sad really when you think about it :/ She also really needs to dress for her size. She’s taller and has filled out way more and looks so much better I think! But she’s always spilling out of her clothes now and it’s so not a good look
View attachment 403546View attachment 403547View attachment 403548

tbf oh polly dresses make you look big even if you haven’t got an inch of fat on you. Take it from a girl who’s size 4/6!

Reactions: 10
tbf oh polly dresses make you look big even if you haven’t got an inch of fat on you. Take it from a girl who’s size 4/6!
Yeah true the ohpolly one was a bit of a bad example as they’re minuscule (also a size 6 and can’t get in my size with them😂) I just think she has the money and the means to send clothes back / get a better fitting size to flatter her body better rather than staying in the teeny tiny clothing which only looks right in the posed and edited pics and never in videos - but maybe she likes it that way idk 🤷‍♀️

Obviously this company knows nothing about her because she wears fur
Who also noticed it’s Roxy doing the unboxing and must be r nic filming... gone to dubai for ‘work’ and still isn’t doing her actual work 🤥

Reactions: 9
I wonder why Alfie and Larosa aren’t engaged anymore... that was done and dusted pretty quick. 😂
Agreed! She was with quey Saunders, then Lee and then engaged to Alfie ... hmm some respectable gypsy woman

So looks like Fifi is happily showing off her new Rolex (shock) 🙄 surely these things are so obviously fake? Any new designer clobber they buy from the Mall, they’re always taking pictures with the bags / doing nauseating unboxing videos, and of course there are no Rolex bags or even an unboxing which is right up their showing off street.... if I was an influencer, the last thing I’d be doing is showing off counterfeits...
I thought this too , if it really was new and real shed of posted the box like she has done with all her other Rolexes. Maybe her new brother Alfie best done her a good dodgey deal with a good fake 😂

Why does Daisey refer to anyone that’s blonde as her ‘mini me’ like everyone wants to look like her. I’d be offended

Reactions: 6
What is she on about
She probably turned into 3 or 4 dick Daisey after that was taken🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On other things I can't stand that wannabe influencer Maddie like duck off your a nobody obsessing over Daisey lol and that Danni Mongan has a baby with my Cousin he is the biggest freak going things everyone likes him and him really Gay but denies it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The over posting of Lee just as celebs go dating comes on.
How cringeworthy can you get?
I honestly bet Tom just thinks wtf was I doing with this child who still wants my attention.

she just screams heartbroken over Tom still otherwise she would be keeping this relationship prafter her other relationship less than 6 months ago was everywhere and you wouldn’t want ANYONE/ ANYTHING to ruin it in the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
These dickheads are as bad as the one on this morning today bleating on about how she needed to go to Dubai for work (she’s a personal trainer) but yet all her profile consists of is her working out in her apartment so PS quite rightly called her out asking why she couldn’t do it from the UK and she pulled the mental health card out saying she needed Dubai for her mental health. Ellie pissing off to Maldives with Bart has completely done me. They’re completely out of touch with the real world and I don’t know who they’re supposed to be ‘influencing’ but they’re completely not relatable and flaunting it all over the gram makes me sick as a critical worker. My only hope is that they bring in the quarantine hotels ASAP. Can’t see these 2 coping well hauled up in a holiday inn with meals brought to them. And no I’m not jealous at all just appalled at their behaviour considering what it going on in the world.
I'm a critical worker too, I think that's why I was so pissed off and went on a big rant this morning about Ellie 😡🤣

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 Not quite my cup of tea maybe, I can't deal with miniature men or stupidity. Personally I could never find someone attractive sporting an age 9-10 salmon pink BHS suit teamed with their Nan's slippers and bulletproof hair, but plenty will. I don't think he's a bad person to be honest- just as vain as he is dumb and less depth than a puddle. Apart from that, he's probably cool ✔. Should make interesting viewing if he has to act like he doesn't know his friend who he got on the show, hope it doesn't hurt his brain cell trying to figure it out. I'll be watching tonight with my face covered, cringe valve on 💯, loving every minute especially if they grill him about Dozy. Will you be watching?
Bulletproof hair! Stop! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
With his reply to her on ig and that photo I can already tell this isn't going to last 🙈 it's like his making fun of her... Desperate Daisey

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.