O’Donnell Sisters #10 - 3 more arguments, Jay punched a wall, wearing fake Chanel to the mall.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O’Donnell’s sisters #11 - Gypsy tings init 🤣🤣😩

next thread title 👆👆👆👆

I’m sorry I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I nearly choked on my wine laughing at this😩😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry, but in relation to Brother mary it’s not normal to fly in and out of Dubai like twice in 6 weeks for no particular reason (eg ‘content shoots for your ‘brand’) let alone to do so during a global pandemic. Pretty damn obvious brother Leigh knows her through her line of ‘work’ coz what does both of them actually do to have so much money?!

Ps I can’t even be arsed to comment on bloody Ellie, attention seeking show off. If there’s no proposal in the Maldives I’ll be seriously disappointed

Reactions: 14
Whoever called Ellie is off to Maldives is right,thats cost a pretty penny.
I went for my 21st it cost my oh 3k for 7nights sea villa and own pool
He sent me these prices funny enough today too as god deal
Knew it, can read the sheep like a book. They’re all the same these “influencers” 🐑 all the z list wannabes moved from Dubai to Maldives was only a matter of time before an otroll followed..

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Never forget- Ellie’s most CRINGE moment of 2020. Posing in front of a Christmas tree with empty designer bags she found around Bart’s apartment 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
How do we know they’re empty? That’s amazing if true!!! How utterly tragic. Like a £20k watch or whatever it was wasn’t enough of a brag!!! As loathe as I am to admit this, they are beautiful, but imagine all there is to your life is buying designer shoes and bags (or pretending to) for an audience you don’t even know. It’s sad beyond comprehension. Ellie is posing in front of empty bads and getting railed by a human rhino and Daisey is hanging out with a load of ugly teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry, but in relation to Brother mary it’s not normal to fly in and out of Dubai like twice in 6 weeks for no particular reason (eg ‘content shoots for your ‘brand’) let alone to do so during a global pandemic. Pretty damn obvious brother Leigh knows her through her line of ‘work’ coz what does both of them actually do to have so much money?!

Ps I can’t even be arsed to comment on bloody Ellie, attention seeking show off. If there’s no proposal in the Maldives I’ll be seriously disappointed
Apologies to anyone that believes in manifestation but it's the biggest pile of shite coming from Ellie, sitting pretty in her deluxe water villa in the Maldives.

"I'm just gonna sit here and manifest everything..." Does she know how much of a dick she sounds?! Manifesting isn't the reason why she's in the Maldives- that's because she has bagged herself a rich boyfriend who affords her a life of luxury. The last six months of her life have been one big holiday (in the midst of a global pandemic!) 😡 No wonder she's so happy!

Manifesting didn't get her clothing collection produced or into Selfridges- that's because she has a rich family who can afford to indulge her vanity project. 🙄

She's so out of touch, it's ridiculous! Again, apologies to anyone who believes in manifestation, just wanted to rant about Ellie but don't wish to offend anyone!! Right I'm going back to work now I've got that off my chest 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Apologies to anyone that believes in manifestation but it's the biggest pile of shite coming from Ellie, sitting pretty in her deluxe water villa in the Maldives.

"I'm just gonna sit here and manifest everything..." Does she know how much of a dick she sounds?! Manifesting isn't the reason why she's in the Maldives- that's because she has bagged herself a rich boyfriend who affords her a life of luxury. The last six months of her life have been one big holiday (in the midst of a global pandemic!) 😡 No wonder she's so happy!

Manifesting didn't get her clothing collection produced or into Selfridges- that's because she has a rich family who can afford to indulge her vanity project. 🙄

She's so out of touch, it's ridiculous! Again, apologies to anyone who believes in manifestation, just wanted to rant about Ellie but don't wish to offend anyone!! Right I'm going back to work now I've got that off my chest 🤣🤣
as someone who loves ancient cultures I want to burn my ears every time I hear influenzas talking about it, the secret completely ripped off their beliefs and westernised them.

completely agree with how out of touch she is, cant believe she has jetted off to the Maldives...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Daisey seems to change so much to try and fit in with the people she’s hanging around with, which seems to change every other week. New phrases, things shes “into” etc she seems to have no sense of self

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So looks like Fifi is happily showing off her new Rolex (shock) 🙄 surely these things are so obviously fake? Any new designer clobber they buy from the Mall, they’re always taking pictures with the bags / doing nauseating unboxing videos, and of course there are no Rolex bags or even an unboxing which is right up their showing off street.... if I was an influencer, the last thing I’d be doing is showing off counterfeits...

Reactions: 16
flatty batty and dubai belly
445790F6-705B-45DC-A5D9-BE10F36DA8A9.jpeg

Don’t see why she can’t just be her normal self? We all of course pose for photos but she contorts her body and photoshops so much that it’s literally a different person. And then preaches about being so happy and living her best life when it’s all fake and she’s clearly not happy with who she is? Sad really when you think about it :/ She also really needs to dress for her size. She’s taller and has filled out way more and looks so much better I think! But she’s always spilling out of her clothes now and it’s so not a good look
BFA75BC3-9F40-4272-BC0A-3D766E529748.jpeg
3B9FB4D1-F0CF-490D-B5A5-42DFC180CBBD.png
ACF9FE1C-E634-4FD7-A638-1A7D42B105AE.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Honestly fuming with daisys posts lately. All it is is brag brag brag about what designer shite she’s bought every day on her stories.. meanwhile back in the UK people are jobless, furloughed, barely affording to feed their families, and people dying every day from covid!! I’m a nurse on the front line and I can’t even begin to explain the scenes and tragedy I see every shift, it’s traumatising it’s heart breaking and “influencers” (I use that term very loosely) like the O’Donnells are just in Dubai spending money like it grows on trees & then bleeping bragging about it. It’s disgraceful. Grow up daisy and get a grip. And stop changing your personality for every man you meet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.