Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think the O’Donnell sisters posted to get her account back up, did she want them to or do you think she’s mad they did? I can’t imagine her wanting to say secret for long, she loves to show off her lifestyle

Reactions: 9
Anyone think the O’Donnell sisters posted to get her account back up, did she want them to or do you think she’s mad they did? I can’t imagine her wanting to say secret for long, she loves to show off her lifestyle
She must of known them girls can’t even fart without recording it and sticking it on their story!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woooo everyone’s favourite Gremlin is back on the gram with lips like an anal prolapse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know what new surgery she got done in turkey looks like new boobs the other ones were like balls stuck to her

Reactions: 1
I love her nose but I can’t tell what’s filters and what’s not.

Reactions: 3
As much as I know her the real tea needs to come from her old best mates alaxandria katelina or mayra they'd know serious tea hope they see this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.