Obscure TV Shows you loved as a child!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so many 😂
Bodger and badger, the silver brumby, chatterhappy ponies, raven (I used to love him 😂), the wild thornberrys, pinky and the brain, art attack obvs, mona the vampire, teenage mutant ninja turtles, home farm twins, top cat…
This has made me so happy trying to remember all these 😀

Reactions: 5
Oh so many 😂
Bodger and badger, the silver brumby, chatterhappy ponies, raven (I used to love him 😂), the wild thornberrys, pinky and the brain, art attack obvs, mona the vampire, teenage mutant ninja turtles, home farm twins, top cat…
This has made me so happy trying to remember all these 😀
🎶Show us your fangs. Hey, Mona!

Reactions: 3
Just been reminded of Mopatop's Shop and none of my friends apparently watched it 🙁
You want it, we’ve got it. Mopatop has got it. Everything to make your dreams come true!

Swear that show still haunts me to this day!😂

I loved the glam metal detectives. It was for adults but my mother would wake me up to watch it 🤣

Also loved North and South and knightmare. Incredible games is what I always wanted to take part in! Pretty sure they changed it from soup, To ceral to spaghetti each week ?

I loved Byker Grove, Jossie's Giants, Maid Marion & Her Merry Men, and Grange Hill, having a younger brother I also had to sit through numerous cartoons but actually like some of them like Dungeons & Dragons, The Raccoons and classic Tom & Jerry. My cousin was in Dodger, Bonzo & The Rest as well as Press Gang, he gave me some merchandise whilst he was in the shows so that went down well with my friends :), more so when he also did some adverts so we got a few boxes of toothpaste and Ovaltine, and apples :LOL:

Reactions: 1
At primary school we watched Through the Dragon's Eye. The absolute excitement when the TV was rolled in on wheels 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bernard's Watch!

I always wished I could have a watch that would stop time.

I loved the original, they remade it with a new younger cast and it wasn't as good if I remember rightly.

• Heart
Loved The Queens Nose and The Wild House 😁 maybe not that obscure!

there was one other people can’t seem to remember, it was in the 90s, a cartoon and they were little elves living in a forest, that’s about all I remember but the animation was really cute, toadstools etc. think it was on relatively early at the weekends.
Was this the lil’bits / little bits? I used to love that show!

Anyone remember the cbbc drama Sloggers? About a cricket team? Jane danson was in it!
Earthfasts - a young Paul Nichols
The biz
Elidor

Not a kids show as such, but does anybody else remember Lost in Austen? ❤
late replying but YES. i own it on dvd 😂 it has probably my favourite mr darcy of any p&p adaption tbh.

the lead actress in it was everywhere for a bit too! i can’t recall her name now though.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else remember watching cartoon network really late at night, they'd put these really weird cartoons on called - what a cartoon. This would have been about mid 90s. There was one where this guy was making dinner for a woman coming round and he ends up cooking anything he finds and it's really gross and weird to watch. Also, there's another one called no tip, about a boy that delivers pizza and goes through all these hurdles and gets no tip at the end and goes insane. They are still on YouTube and I feel freaked out watching them back today. Enjoyed them at the time though. 🧐

The ones that come to mind which haven't been mentioned yet are Agent Z And The Penguin From Mars (which I only found out relatively recently was written by Mark Haddon and starred Reggie Yates), Aquila (pretty cool sci-fi, involving some kids finding an alien spaceship), Five Children and It (which is relatively famous, iirc) and The Demon Headmaster (Which is very famous, and to be honest I never found it that scary. The sequels went a bit strange)
Oh my god this is literally the first time
I’ve found someone else that remembered Agent Z and the Penguin from Mars!!!

late replying but YES. i own it on dvd 😂 it has probably my favourite mr darcy of any p&p adaption tbh.

the lead actress in it was everywhere for a bit too! i can’t recall her name now though.
I have it on dvd too 😂 it was great, I loved Bingley ‘it is okay, she has paracetamols!!’

Does anyone remember a kids show on CBBC called, Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde? It starred Olivia Hallinan who went on to star in Sugar Rush. From memory it used to air a lot, and the Harriet Hyde costume looked a bit unnerving.

Does anyone remember a kids show on CBBC called, Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde? It starred Olivia Hallinan who went on to star in Sugar Rush. From memory it used to air a lot, and the Harriet Hyde costume looked a bit unnerving.
Vaguely remember it, but not anything more than the title.

I remember the title but that's about it. Olivia Hallinan was also in Lark rise to Candleford.

Speaking of Sugar Rush, I always thought that the girl who played Sugar (who I had to look up, her name is Lenora Chrichlow) was gorgeous.

Reactions: 7