Obscure TV Shows you loved as a child!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but I loved The Secret World of Alex Mack. Trouble is it was only on Nickelodeon and I could only watch it when I went over to my friend's house.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Count Duckula was a great programme. Remember watching it while I was at uni. Probably not the target demographic
Everybody I know including me who watched Count Dukula were over the target age that and Dangerrmouse.

Jonny Briggs, was very good he had a dog that I think was called Razzle and sue devany who was in coronation St and dinner ladies played his sister.

Reactions: 2
Everybody I know including me who watched Count Dukula were over the target age that and Dangerrmouse.

Jonny Briggs, was very good he had a dog that I think was called Razzle and sue devany who was in coronation St and dinner ladies played his sister.
David Jason (Del Boy) was the voice of both Dangermouse and Count Duckula.

Reactions: 2
What a thread!

loads of mine have already been mentioned but loved wizardiea.Zzapp, home farm twins, queens nose (gotta have been dumb melody wishing for the spaghetti though??)

also loved bodger and badger, childrens ward, Lizzie Maquire ?! Especially the spin off movies haha.

LOVED the bbc look & read dramas - I used to record them when we first had a video player and watch them when I got home form school faves were:

badger girl

one about world war 2 and evacuees

one about a weird alien coming out of the sea and sleeping in a boy who lived in a hotels bedroom ??
Through the dragons eye.

did anyone watch the riddlers ? They were scary af

Reactions: 1
This is a great thread - so many memories!

Did anyone watch Attack of the Killer Tomatoes? That was crazy but not many people remember it 🤣

Mike & Angelo
Demon Headmaster
Custers Last Stand Up
Out of Tune
I loved Out of tune! I had such a crush on the guy who played the lead!

I loved 2.4 Children, Brittas Empire, and there was a sitcom where Penelope Keith was a grandma looking after her orphaned grandkids. Forget what it was called but I really liked that.

I have a vague recollection of a kids programme where it was like an assault course in a swimming pool, but no idea if I imagined it!

The Movie Game(?) I think presented by John Barrowman

Clarissa Explains it all

Bug Juice

I have a memory of a cbbc show something to do with mermaids? Or is this something I have completely made up.
The sleepover club was always a firm fave