Oasis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to see Liam perform Definitely Maybe next week. Going to re-listen to all the B-sides

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off to see Liam perform Definitely Maybe next week. Going to re-listen to all the B-sides
Mr Milis and I seeing him 23rd June here in Dublin. We always go to see Noel. Massive fans of Noel. Not so much Liam's solo stuff. We've never seen him live. But Definitely Maybe? Hard to pass that up!

Saw Oasis twice live. First time, supporting REM in Slane 1995. 2nd, The Point Depot (now 3 Arena but I still call it The Point) in 1996.

I'm stupidly excited for this 30 year Definitely Maybe trip down memory lane!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He was on top form, was great hearing some of those songs they've barely ever done live.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone off to see Liam's 30 year Definitely Maybe gig is on for SUCH a treat. Saw him on 23rd here in Dublin
It was bleeping ELECTRIC.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
In the mid 90s, a friend's partner - who is very musically & vocally talented - was starting a band to sing around the local pubs, clubs, etc, and he was asking about what they should call themselves. I piped up with the name Oasis, as I always thought it was a lovely word. 'Nah', he says, 'I think there already is a band called Oasis'. 'Really? Well I've never heard of them,' I says ...

God how I cringe every time I think about that now. 😊