Oasis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel’s playing not far from my house today! Hoping to hear some classics 💕
Saw him at Crystal Palace last month - outstanding as always. Next gig Dec 14th Wembley. I will pay to see him every single year without fail, he's superb live. And the banter is hilarious!

"Who's got me new album?
Big cheer!
"Who paid for it?"
Small Cheer!
"Who streamed it?"
Massive cheer!
"Tight cunts!"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone here hope they will reunite one day?

I’ve always been on the fence, because ultimately Liam and Noel are SO much happier apart, doing their own thing, and we get music from both of them.

But I saw this tweet, and at a glance the words “Announced publicly today” “Oasis” “re” stood out and for a spilt second I thought they’d announced a reunion 🤣 I felt insanely hyped! So maybe I do like the idea! “I’m all for it!”

(also, the Microdot account is great for stories behind so many of their album and single covers)

Last edited:
I think it they did reform it would all be a bit tit and not really live up the hype of them reforming if you get me. It has been 13 years and they've barely spoken, they're completely different people. They seem to have much better success apart.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely love this. Utter gem. I've just started a Bob Marley thread. Show the love there and get that thread filled with love.

Noel takes me away here. Rumour has it that he's been offered a Las Vegas residency! 💗

• Heart
Absolutely love this. Utter gem. I've just started a Bob Marley thread. Show the love there and get that thread filled with love.

Noel takes me away here. Rumour has it that he's been offered a Las Vegas residency! 💗

This is an amazing song. I'm a huge Noel fan.

But I cannot stand Marley's music. Sorry 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
I was a MASSIVE stoner in the 90s. I always hated reggae and Marley's music. Pink Floyd were my thing!
Oh mate, Pink Floyd are the nuts!!! Love them SO much. I'm half Jamaican so have very mixed roots here! My music ranges are all over the place here. I'm a huge fan of The Doors too. Would have loved to have seen Pink Floyd live! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just got hit with this beauty! First night at Maine Road and I remember it so well! 💗

What a bleeping concert that was. I remember this like it was yesterday! 💯

---

---
This is beautiful. 😍 (2mths ago - Jools Holland).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Happy 28th anniversary to (What’s The Story) Morning Glory!

Released on this day in 1995.

IMG_4933.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy 28th anniversary to (What’s The Story) Morning Glory!

Released on this day in 1995.

View attachment 2487450
Amazing really how time flies! Honesty, was just saying to Mr Crazy about going to Maine Road to have the honour to see them. Best days ever! 💗😘

---
'All your dreams are made, when you're chained to to the mirror and the razorblade, today's the day that all the world will see".
---
Seriously love this one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really do count myself lucky to be an age where I got to see them…

Said it before, and I'll say it again (and again and again): Slide Away is one of the greatest songs every recorded.

• Heart