Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Definitely Maybe 30th anniversary edition is out soon. Including lots of demos which I’m really keen to hear.

What do you all think of the cover? Going by social media, fans are divided. I like it, even though it’s sad.

1716587757040.png

This person on Twitter made a really good point though! I always thought it looked like a great place.
IMG_5559.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
And don't ever forget this one! 😍😍

Never!

I still remember when I first heard Champagne Supernova, I couldn’t believe they’d done THAT! I was listening to What’s the Story, for the first time, and it comes after two bangers, She“s Electric and Morning Glory, so hearing it for the first time really was a surprise, in a good way.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
💯 I literaly think about that album, or a song from it, once a day!

I can’t make it to the tour, but I’m so excited for everyone going, and for Liam. It’s perfect because it’s the only Oasis album with just his vocals from start to end.

YES to the Shakermaker love! I forgot how good this video is! It’s just them being them! I can’t get over how young Liam was, he was only 21/22 in 1994, but he had such a presence.
Total goosebumps watching and listening to this once again!

Fucking class! 😍💗💯💯

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I was a MASSIVE stoner in the 90s. I always hated reggae and Marley's music. Pink Floyd were my thing!
Oh mate, Pink Floyd are the nuts!!! Love them SO much. I'm half Jamaican so have very mixed roots here! My music ranges are all over the place here. I'm a huge fan of The Doors too. Would have loved to have seen Pink Floyd live! 💯

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What a belter! 💗

---
Always remember Maine Road. Best concert EVER. We had a weekend up there and found Holy City Zoo club. Mad days. Fucking mad fer it!! As a London girl I've never found such beautiful people like it. You Northerners are so special! Loved it! 💗💗

---

---

---

Last edited:

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Love Oasis. Sadly never seen them - I was meant to see them for the first time at V Festival 2009, which they dropped out of, then they broke up shortly after.

I've seen Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds a few times though - really like his first two albums.
So glad I saw them at the start! At Earls Court, back in the day, they had The Verve supporting them! Oh wow! Shook me to the core that band! Introduced me to Richard Ashcroft !!!!!

Followed him ASAP- his brilliance waa outstanding - immediate fan - what a sensation!! 💗💗💗

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Anyone off to see Liam's 30 year Definitely Maybe gig is on for SUCH a treat. Saw him on 23rd here in Dublin
It was fucking ELECTRIC.

• Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Yeah, count me in @Sideboard Bob . Seen them numerous times mate! We travelled up to Maine Road for their concert!

Fucking mad fer it! Absolutely brilliant time. Seen them at Earls.Court too. Still love them. The day I bought their first album was a game changer! Live Forever is my favourite amongst many!

Fucking mad ferrrr it!!! 💗

---
Live Forever. One of my faves. Can remember this at Maine Road completely gone! 💗💗💗

Omg yas @CrazyBaldhead ! I made this thread when I was tipsy last weekend, and didn’t think anyone else would join in! 🤣

You were at two of their most iconic gigs, that’s amazing!

This is one of my favourite versions of Live Forever, Liam’s voice sounds angelic!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I was well pissed off I didn't go to this. Was heavily pregnant with my first all those years ago ffs!

Coo coo cee choo!!! 🤣🤣

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If it‘s a cliche it’s for a good reason, it’s just nonstop perfection, it doesn’t miss. Do you, or any others here have a favourite song from it?

I can’t pick, but after Live Forever, Columbia was their next song to make me go “WOW!” All of it, but the “come on, come on” and the “yeah yeah yeah” parts are just 🔥
Columbia!!!!!!!!! 🤪🤪

What a song man!!

---
"I can't tell you the way I feel because the way I feel is oh so new to me".

This is confusion. am I confusing you? 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart