NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Kiel is now calling her “perfect baby” a “bleeping bleep”. Like ya joking right?
I like Rebecca, hell I’ve been accused of being her on here before (I am not her lol) but that rant about Aggy was pretty gross tbH. Ironic she did a huge manic rant then claimed to be levelling out

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Never heard of her. Was she on the news.for 5 minutes?
She was quite good in her time, but oh how she has fallen down that rabbit hole

Reactions: 3
She is displaying patterns of someone desperately crying out for help, but won't acknowledge or accept assistance. For some they enjoy being in this state, until people stop listening to them.

Yes there is a mental load to parenting, but that comes with being a parent. Talk to your other half, talk with the children. Get your parents to help out

She's resenting her husband for his job and being able to get out of the house. Resentment gets worse and eats away at you.Talk to him.

And it's not up to her to manage everyone elses emotions. Often people do this when they don't want to face their own. We can't control others. I think mfm needs to see her GP, every day her posts are spiralling more and more out of control. Step back from IG she almost needs an intervention😥
As someone parenting alone while partner is on a long work trip. And everything under the damn sun has gone wrong at home while they’ve been away… Maria needs a huge bleeping reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think MFM is in a bad, bad way. As someone else said, these are all cries for help.

Are her close stories anymore telling?

Reactions: 12
Good Fuckin god.. if you had a shot every time MFM says “overwhelming”, you’d be legless. What a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what happened to Kelly (LFYD nanny), she has a pink cast on in his latest stories. Has he already mentioned it and I’ve missed it?

Reactions: 6
I noticed this too, honestly why is everything to her SUCH an effort? Feeding herself? Jesus how would she cope with a full time job? And I’m sure Phil is doing his best it’s not like it’s fun going to work…
The term “the mental load” really applies when both parents are working full time and yet the mother still picks up the slack of managing the household and the burden of being the primary/only caregiver for children.

When you are a stay at home mum…that is actually your full time job. During work hours, she should expect to be carrying the mental load, just as she would expect Phil to carry the mental load of getting his work done.

It’s fully quite insulting to Phil to be carrying on about how “alone” she feels in it all…like, either he’s a tit father and husband, or she needs to be honest about the role she has in the family and the fact that she gets to lie about the house most days doing sweet FA on the couch (because let’s be honest, she’s not getting much influencer work anymore) complaining about how stressed she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The term “the mental load” really applies when both parents are working full time and yet the mother still picks up the slack of managing the household and the burden of being the primary/only caregiver for children.

When you are a stay at home mum…that is actually your full time job. During work hours, she should expect to be carrying the mental load, just as she would expect Phil to carry the mental load of getting his work done.

It’s fully quite insulting to Phil to be carrying on about how “alone” she feels in it all…like, either he’s a tit father and husband, or she needs to be honest about the role she has in the family and the fact that she gets to lie about the house most days doing sweet FA on the couch (because let’s be honest, she’s not getting much influencer work anymore) complaining about how stressed she is.
especially when the kids are at school! Obviously for parents with young kids it can be hard to keep up with all the jobs on top of parenting, but she actually gets spare time during the day.

I’ll be honest, I could never be a stay at home parent, hats off to those who are - I love the privilege of heading to work and having adult time!

Reactions: 11
It's not like her kids are little? They're rather self sufficient, they're not in nappies or toilet training, they sleep at night I'd guess by now. What's she actually go to do that the rest of us don't? Laundry? I do that and work full time. Cook food? Also, yes, if we want to stay alive that's necessary. She needs to get a grip. Most people work full time outside the home and juggle childcare, after school care (and pay for that!) and extra curricular activities during the week and on the weekend. B went on a solo trip to Europe this year FFS!

Reactions: 13
I know this isn’t the Simone thread but I also know that some of y’all don’t read her one and like major updates in here.
Anyway, pop on over to the Simone thread, look who landed in my DMs this morning

View attachment 1793512
did she send this to your actual personal insta? or a burner?

also. is she not almost about to have a bleeping baby? and it’s fresh sheet put my undies in the bleeping dishwasher day isn’t it. she has way too much time on her hands if she’s sitting around playing connect the dots between instagram and tattle, CHRIST

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's not like her kids are little? They're rather self sufficient, they're not in nappies or toilet training, they sleep at night I'd guess by now. What's she actually go to do that the rest of us don't? Laundry? I do that and work full time. Cook food? Also, yes, if we want to stay alive that's necessary. She needs to get a grip. Most people work full time outside the home and juggle childcare, after school care (and pay for that!) and extra curricular activities during the week and on the weekend. B went on a solo trip to Europe this year FFS!
The oldest is 11 FFS!

Reactions: 4
Guys....run don't walk to get this $600 dress Katie in the kitchen was talking about. I don't know about you guys, but this time of year is EXACTLY when I have a spare $600 floating around!! Might even get two.
I’m sorry, but there’s not much about this dress that screams $605.00, I mean I have no problem with her spending that much, good on her if that’s what she can afford to do, but it doesn’t look much diff to one’s 6x less?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.