NZ influencers and public figures #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t the Simone thread but I also know that some of y’all don’t read her one and like major updates in here.
Anyway, pop on over to the Simone thread, look who landed in my DMs this morning

F2E77F8D-19C6-4978-B749-DDDEF30FE4E1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm so confused, she literally said how busy she is, everything's overwhelming and that she's doing everything herself. Yet her stories are of her visiting her SIL at 9:38 and then having lunch together. How the duck is that overwhelming? You should be so grateful that you get to stay home and that your Husband works everyday so you can. I too am a SAHM, and I'm so very lucky and grateful to be in the position I'm in. Do I do most things when it comes to the kids etc. Of course I bloody do because that's my job!!!! ARGH this lady gets to me. Sorry for the rant...

All I can think is she maybe not showing us everything. Just the highlights.
Is anyone on her close friends and does she share more there?

All I can think is she maybe not showing us everything. Just the highlights.
Is anyone on her close friends and does she share more there?
She is displaying patterns of someone desperately crying out for help, but won't acknowledge or accept assistance. For some they enjoy being in this state, until people stop listening to them.

Yes there is a mental load to parenting, but that comes with being a parent. Talk to your other half, talk with the children. Get your parents to help out

She's resenting her husband for his job and being able to get out of the house. Resentment gets worse and eats away at you.Talk to him.

And it's not up to her to manage everyone elses emotions. Often people do this when they don't want to face their own. We can't control others. I think mfm needs to see her GP, every day her posts are spiralling more and more out of control. Step back from IG she almost needs an intervention😥

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Who is the ex tvnz reporter mentioned here that is covering the case with the sick baby who needs a blood transfusion?

And she hasn't mentioned their seggs life in a while 🤢🤮

Those cookies are $5!!!! What a rip off!!
Ha!! What do you mean “mention” their seggs life???!! Did she ever mention it?? I missed it!! Whereeeee hahahaha 👀👀👀

I know this isn’t the Simone thread but I also know that some of y’all don’t read her one and like major updates in here.
Anyway, pop on over to the Simone thread, look who landed in my DMs this morning

View attachment 1793512
Still have the devine spelling skills I see… 👀🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so confused, she literally said how busy she is, everything's overwhelming and that she's doing everything herself. Yet her stories are of her visiting her SIL at 9:38 and then having lunch together. How the duck is that overwhelming? You should be so grateful that you get to stay home and that your Husband works everyday so you can. I too am a SAHM, and I'm so very lucky and grateful to be in the position I'm in. Do I do most things when it comes to the kids etc. Of course I bloody do because that's my job!!!! ARGH this lady gets to me. Sorry for the rant...
She went out for lunch with the SIL because she considers feeding herself as one of the overwhelming things on her to do list so that covered one of those 🤣🤣🤣

Ha!! What do you mean “mention” their seggs life???!! Did she ever mention it?? I missed it!! Whereeeee hahahaha 👀👀👀

Still have the devine spelling skills I see… 👀🫠
Yes she has mentioned a few times now things like can't have segg because she's got her period or yay get to have segg because it's their anniversary etc. But I haven't seen anything like that mentioned in a while now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She went out for lunch with the SIL because she considers feeding herself as one of the overwhelming things on her to do list so that covered one of those 🤣🤣🤣

Yes she has mentioned a few times now things like can't have segg because she's got her period or yay get to have segg because it's their anniversary etc. But I haven't seen anything like that mentioned in a while now!
Hahaha! Man, I am so clueless to these kindda hints! 🫠🙈 thank you!!

Reactions: 1

And long may not mentioning it continue. Gak 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is displaying patterns of someone desperately crying out for help, but won't acknowledge or accept assistance. For some they enjoy being in this state, until people stop listening to them.

Yes there is a mental load to parenting, but that comes with being a parent. Talk to your other half, talk with the children. Get your parents to help out

She's resenting her husband for his job and being able to get out of the house. Resentment gets worse and eats away at you.Talk to him.

And it's not up to her to manage everyone elses emotions. Often people do this when they don't want to face their own. We can't control others. I think mfm needs to see her GP, every day her posts are spiralling more and more out of control. Step back from IG she almost needs an intervention😥
If she’s that miserable being a stay at home parent, why don’t she and Phil swap roles. She would just find someone else to moan about. Her kids are old enough that she doesn’t actually need to be at home during the day. She could get a part-time role. Her admin skills are top notch (according to her), so she would be snapped up no doubt.

Reactions: 18
I think he’s in a reasonably skilled role so I doubt she’d earn enough to replace his salary lol. She would do well working part time to get out the house.

Reactions: 4
Erin sweetie, please reassure me this is a steamed or boiled carrot, and not raw. This gives me real anxiety🤦
Raw carrots like this were great when my babies were teething! Highly supervised of course, they never managed to actually bite anything off aside from some super tiny crumb sized bits from teeth scraping

Reactions: 1
Omg so excuse my ignorance but does that mean she’s actually figured out who you are personally from tattle? 🫣
Nah. She’s not that smart. I shared a screenshot on tattle showing a comment on her post that said #AD (because she hadn’t tagged it as ad).

Reactions: 10
Nah. She’s not that smart. I shared a screenshot on tattle showing a comment on her post that said #AD (because she hadn’t tagged it as ad).
I had to stop hate watching her it made me feel gross but when i searched for her i see she has a forsyth private page. What's the deal with that? Is that her personal acc?

Good old tin foil at it again

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.