NZ influencers and public figures #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if rebecca reads here? noticed she replied to her husband saying “if you listened to me you’d know i hired a kitchen” girl how could he NOT know that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Jess some of us work hard all year and 5 days a week 😂
View attachment 1792345
That just proves she leaves for work at 6.30, time at top 0700, recorded 34mins previously. That's the reason they can't have food out at 7. Don't try to fool us Jess. Playing at being a baker is so different from the real world, of early starts and hard work. Good to see the grubby pink cardy is back🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Check your privilege, Maria. I’m sure the single parents who have to work and do all the child care don’t appreciate your constant whinging. All parents have to do this stuff and most also have to work. Sit down. Oh hang on, that’s all you ever do.
Side note, she looks like an anime character with this hair/top combo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Check your privilege, Maria. I’m sure the single parents who have to work and do all the child care don’t appreciate your constant whinging. All parents have to do this stuff and most also have to work. Sit down. Oh hang on, that’s all you ever do.
She put feed herself on the list of things.. JFC

• Haha
Reactions: 7
fuckkkk this is literally sickening like what if their baby dies?! are they going to say it was for the “greater good” or something? i just can’t. this goes way beyond being anti covid vax, this isn’t their life they’re making this choice for. sick
The fact they let their baby have a transfusion prior, elected not to appeal the decision, makes me wonder if they aren't being used as puppets by their legal team and that ex TVNZ Journalist who is covering it for her Youtube channel.

What would they achieve removing their child frm the hospital, surely they are smart enough to know the consequences of their actions. Which makes me think they are possibly being manipulated

They are the perfect storm to promote an agenda they might not be now 100% aligned with, but are now in too deep. Can only hope surgery goes well and baby is never put in this position again😥

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.