NZ influencers and public figures #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which iNfLeNzA event did Claire catch the vid at and how many of the hons are infected now do we think?
“half fOrEiGn and proud” oof 🫠
ACF3F61D-1A9A-4A9F-97F5-6A355F8A33AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hey, anyone got anymore scoop on adoringashleigh....I keep seeing her husband at a certain grocery store and he's definitely got eyes for the ladies......he's so recognizable from her insta and she caught him on dating apps....but it seems they working things out.....

Also, when will MFM kid grow out of that jersey? It's seems it's surgically attached....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey, anyone got anymore scoop on adoringashleigh....I keep seeing her husband at a certain grocery store and he's definitely got eyes for the ladies......he's so recognizable from her insta and she caught him on dating apps....but it seems they working things out.....

Also, when will MFM kid grow out of that jersey? It's seems it's surgically attached....
*holds self back from making any other comments about his eyes*….

Lol the jersey, oh golly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she delete everyone that followed Renee? Pretty sure that’s why her following is so tiny. Do you know Rachel to have been left if following Renee?
unsure on that, may have been overlooked or I have high privacy settings so it’s possible it didn’t show?

i don’t know If either read here tho, they might try and find me now 😅

Ahhh yes correct. How curious. Doesn’t really add up.
lol then remove me renee if it bothers you that much 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Please name any influencer that you see defending the parents of this child. I want to make sure I don’t follow or ever work with any of them.
The parents are now stopping staff from preparing the baby for surgery
How can they be so blinded by their beliefs that they are willing to lose their child

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Please name any influencer that you see defending the parents of this child. I want to make sure I don’t follow or ever work with any of them.
The parents are now stopping staff from preparing the baby for surgery
How can they be so blinded by their beliefs that they are willing to lose their child
fuckkkk this is literally sickening like what if their baby dies?! are they going to say it was for the “greater good” or something? i just can’t. this goes way beyond being anti covid vax, this isn’t their life they’re making this choice for. sick

• Angry
Reactions: 23
There are laws and regulations for many reasons (not to control you personally but to make sure we all live in a safe place)
the hospital/government are not trying to intentionally hurt your child but actually save it. Sometimes doctors know more than the parents.
The blood is safe.
blows my mind- especially when I read they have consented to blood in a earlier surgery. I think they are pushing this for their own agenda

Gemma is one that seemed like she didn’t agree.

Reactions: 19
Yuck this puts me off all those brands. They have enough money to afford to buy those things themselves … they are/were both lawyers, and their Welle Club brings in $15 per person, per month. There are a LOT of subscribers so you can’t tell me they aren’t making bank!!!!!
.I actually think Elle Herself is up there in the likes of S.A.
I cant believe how much free tit she gets, grinds my gears!!

Reactions: 12
Curious to know…what is it about each influencer that you don’t like.

for me

MFM - far too many ads, can’t be assed with her kids (why have them in the first place if you’re never going to do anything with them)

Bets - she’s just fowl! Calls people a c*** for no reason. Doesn’t seem to care that she owes people a lot of money.

SA - fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey Jess some of us work hard all year and 5 days a week 😂
View attachment 1792345

How did she not realise this before opening the shop? tit she's only been working this week since wed. She will never sope being a mother

Also thought she said she starts at 4? This photo was taken after 630, so she expecting her staff make the coffees for customers and do all the baking while she's taking a selfie still at home ?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Probably just me but I think taking Lego away from your kids is pretty rank, I’m not sure how kids disrespect Lego, to pack it all up and send it to your mum is just shite. What will the boys do now? At least when they are building with Lego they aren’t destroying your house but maybe I’ve missed something (marnies post this morning)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Check your privilege, Maria. I’m sure the single parents who have to work and do all the child care don’t appreciate your constant whinging. All parents have to do this stuff and most also have to work. Sit down. Oh hang on, that’s all you ever do.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Check your privilege, Maria. I’m sure the single parents who have to work and do all the child care don’t appreciate your constant whinging. All parents have to do this stuff and most also have to work. Sit down. Oh hang on, that’s all you ever does.
When she says ‘my work’, what is she referring to? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.