Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyeswideopen456

nope, it was never proven, wasn't even bought up in court and Oranaga investigated. I really don't think it was physical abuse just a few keyboard warriors interpreted it as such.

In my dealings with Oranaga they said to me once 'we not aiming for good parenting just adequate parenting' a child close to my family hadn't been getting fed and was left for hours unattended.

reports about Bernadette's parenting seem like time-wasting an already overstretched, under-pressure government service.

Disclaimer, am not a fan of hers and think any child abuse should be reported!! there's just a different between bad parenting and abusive parenting, I've just dealt with Oranaga so have a different viewpoint
Just FYI
It’s Oranga Tamariki - since we get on the cases of influencers and their use of Te Reo

• Heart
Reactions: 46
….danni maybe it’s because no one really cares? I don’t want a dog, I don’t like dogs (controversial, I know) but I don’t make that my whole personality??!!
2328C23F-CE93-4C03-80E8-A49AAFADF581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been shared already, but it’s so good it needs some more mileage anyway 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Influencer5019

….danni maybe it’s because no one really cares? I don’t want a dog, I don’t like dogs (controversial, I know) but I don’t make that my whole personality??!!
View attachment 1785163
Omg this is so embarrassing.

She sees a baby as something people do as an achievement.

A baby is not an achievement in the same way being on a podcast is. Being on a podcast is a piece of content that gets put online with billions of other pieces of content every day.

The reason people are excited about a baby, Danni, is that baby becomes a child, then a teenager, then an adult. A baby is a whole new person entering the world and bringing their thoughts, ideas, passions, all the beauty and the tragedy that comes as existing as a PERSON.. A baby and a piece of content are not comparable.

People celebrate and uplift and love on parents because it is super hard. We all get it wrong one way or another. No one has perfect parents. Everyone will tell you about things their parents did wrong. People need encouragement and support to get through pregnancy, to get through parenting.

Being on podcast is not nearly comparable.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
I’m gonna go ahead and say that the JJ posts are super repetitive. I don’t read them all because it’s the same things: she’s wearing whatever in the kitchen, she’s got open toed shoes, she makes the food so early, her dog is in the kitchen again, her food is leftover, her cakes are shit, she’s never open, the food takes forever to come out, boss babe is a shit name, she’s always getting beauty treatments done, her house is ugly, another selfie.
Repeat, repeat, etc. etc. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 41

redka

Marnie is god's gift to knitting
Sera's lux house is actually a shoebox
Jess' 300 longboiis go out at 10 and are sold out by 12
MFM wants a 4 day work week to spend more time with her kids, but also likes to farm her children out in the weekend
Bernadebt can't pay her creditors but can afford manis, fillers and coffee
LFYD took his cocktail in a portaloo
Skete is as bad as the rest of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

biscotti22

And she did the live while making a milkshake, at home, with a disposable cup.

I love Nix too but it’s a bit ick that she blatantly states that she gives zero fucks about humanity and the planet
Nix has had a hard life. There is actually privilege in worrying about the planet and being sustainable. I know she is better off now but when your life has been struggle and you have to worry about getting through each day the bigger picture and the future are hard to see. I’m sick of wealthy influencers preaching sustainability when for some it’s not attainable and it’s not those people that are ruining our earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg this is so embarrassing.

She sees a baby as something people do as an achievement.

A baby is not an achievement in the same way being on a podcast is. Being on a podcast is a piece of content that gets put online with billions of other pieces of content every day.

The reason people are excited about a baby, Danni, is that baby becomes a child, then a teenager, then an adult. A baby is a whole new person entering the world and bringing their thoughts, ideas, passions, all the beauty and the tragedy that comes as existing as a PERSON.. A baby and a piece of content are not comparable.

People celebrate and uplift and love on parents because it is super hard. We all get it wrong one way or another. No one has perfect parents. Everyone will tell you about things their parents did wrong. People need encouragement and support to get through pregnancy, to get through parenting.

Being on podcast is not nearly comparable.
I was on a podcast about having a baby (kiwi birth tales) and Danni never congratulated me on that

• Haha
Reactions: 38

hazelnot

Chatty Member
But it was the stories about overseas holidays for her kids to educate and enrich them etc that upset me a bit, knowing that I will never be able to afford that for my own child and it made me feel shit
Comparison is the thief of joy, friend.

Pour whatever you can into your child. All they really need is love. All the other stuff is nice to have, but it doesn’t necessarily do what it says on the tin. It could be enriching, or the kids could get sick or scared and hate the trip … you’ll never know because we’ll only see the highlights reel 🙂 Social media is a little window into others’ lives that can be fun to peek through, but don’t let it make you feel stink. It’s just one window to a room you’re allowed to see. There’s bound to be another area of her life or parenthood where you would be the one kicking ass by comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Such a fucking victim, the narcissistic vibes are fucking out the gate! “Bullying” try… you were being held accountable Bernadebt, your parenting is AWFUL and it shows in how the boys act.
Surely people can see for themselves and aren’t actually that dumb?
I’m someone who lets a lot of stuff go, and I know that Pebbles absolutely went in on Bernadette (for good reason) but it’s crazy to me that instead of blocking Pebbles, blocking the people messaging her, ignoring it all, deleting stuff and trying to be a better Mum, she took her to court and spent FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS trying to get it all shut down.
WHY?!
Imagine if she’d just not filmed herself being a massive cunt to her children. And learnt from the whole situation instead of taking it as a personal attack.
Imagine if she’d said “yeah I fucked up I’m sorry I’ll try do better” maybe she wouldn’t be where she is now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Peaches24

🤯I think Danni Duncan’s head is going to explode.
She needs to stop it with the child free bullshit- good on you don’t have kids no one gives a shit! Stop gas lighting mothers though and don’t you dare speak for the childless by circumstance community it isn’t the same we don’t have a choice.

Reactions: 30

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
They are taking advantage of first time parents, it’s a huge, and ongoing cost. It’s $2100 upfront and then $225 annually. It’s unnecessary - as New Zealanders we have free access to worldwide cord blood banks.
Exact replica of cord blood bank cells will likely replicate any existing abnormalities - so no benefit.
The cord bank people don’t tell you any of this - there’s no scientific literature on their website, and they deleted all comments from actual educated people who pointed out a thing or two.

from skete:

View attachment 1785744View attachment 1785745View attachment 1785746
Good to know thank you, my mum saw it and was saying how fantastic it sounds (it’s my first baby and first grandchild) but I had the same thought that surely the stem cells would just replicate any existing abnormality! Will put the leaflet it in the bin 🗑

• Heart
Reactions: 30