NZ influencers and public figures #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, is anyone doing to join Danni’s cringy childfree Facebook group?
I was talking to my child free by choice friends about this today and they all thought it was bizarre to join a group on the common ground of something you don’t have instead of joining a group that involved your interests such as hiking, up cycling furniture or painting? I thought it was an interesting take.

But yes, can someone take it for the team please? 🤣

Reactions: 21
She says she worked 12 hours today 🤥🤥
it must have been a hard 12 hours cause she was obviously so exhausted that she UBERED food to her house from a good place that is literally a 30 second walk around the corner from her shop…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she delete everyone that followed Renee? Pretty sure that’s why her following is so tiny. Do you know Rachel to have been left if following Renee?
Ahhh yes correct. How curious. Doesn’t really add up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was talking to my child free by choice friends about this today and they all thought it was bizarre to join a group on the common ground of something you don’t have instead of joining a group that involved your interests such as hiking, up cycling furniture or painting? I thought it was an interesting take.

But yes, can someone take it for the team please? 🤣
Badly run child free forums tend to turn into kid-hating spaces quite quickly if the mods aren’t careful.

And yea, that’s exactly right! It’s why I don’t join atheist groups. Joining a group about your lack of something is really pointless, they go nowhere.

Reactions: 19
Astounding that Niki from Peachy Lip Co is apparently the director of a PR and marketing company, and that's how she emails the public.
I know! I was quite shocked hearing her say that the other day!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Stacey on tik tok? (Tiktok name used to be stacenash) iv always felt that something is really odd with her, maybe a bit of mean girl vibes haha. And just as I suspected ash used to do everything, cooking etc.

Yessss!!! She has issues, dosnt look like ash has seen Preston since the split?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Stacey on tik tok? (Tiktok name used to be stacenash) iv always felt that something is really odd with her, maybe a bit of mean girl vibes haha. And just as I suspected ash used to do everything, cooking etc.
They haven’t came up on my Fyp in forever… did they address the break up? I’m kinda surprised tbh

Old mate louisa showing off her $165 sandals, pretty sure kmart have a similar looking pair for $14. Sorry but i would rather get blisters than spend my power bills worth on a pair of sandals 🫢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.