NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Just Jess is getting all her friends to write reviews, so many in the last couple of hours. Time to do some more reporting

Reactions: 5
I know a place in Auckland that only had 3 food prep staff and they were one per ‘section’ as in bulk salads etc, one was bakery pies etc and the other did sweets, they started at 4am and had food ready to go out by 6am when it opened. They literally ONLY make sweet items between 4 of them. What the duck are they doing? I’m not saying when they work they’re not working hard, but don’t blame having to make the food as the reason you’ve chosen to open early just for coffee but advertise coffee and food 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
With good time management it’s quite literally very possible to do!

Reactions: 2
She blocked me..... cos I wouldn't do cheap spray tans for her. She is one hell of a cheap witch. She also never paid for her nails to get done.
I'd never forget, I got to her house and she did the "don't you know who I am?" Asked for my insta name to see if I was following her. In which I wasn't.
All she did was complain about her bleeping life, like her tummy wasn't small enough, how her house nearly cost a million, how her hello fresh subscription was due to end and she would have to pay for dinners again. I nearly DIED when she told me she got free meals each week. I thought, wow, you ungrateful bleep!!!!

She wanted her spray tans for cheap, $20, in favor of promoting me on her page. I honestly only got one job from her page. So I stopped replying to her. I couldnt afford to tan her for free every week.
She also told me that her hubby was on 80k back then. I was like wooooooow and your still trying to get free tit. What an asshole.
I was so naive back then, that was my first exposure to an influencer 😂
Omg I used to use her nail lady, I can’t believe she wasn’t paying Kiri that makes me so mad

Reactions: 4
I’m putting money on birds, flowers or feathers … maybe all 3 😂

Look after your existing customers first or else you’ll end up losing the loyal ones 🤦🏼‍♀️ look at what happened with SKY! Always offering great deals for new members while existing customers were getting shafted. So dumb!!!!

Right now with small children all of our meals have frozen veggies because I don’t have time to prepare gourmet twice a day 🙄
They have the same nutritional content as fresh veggies what’s the big deal 🖕🏼

She has gone all vegan and hippie which is fine cos that’s what she wants for herself but I don’t cook any of her new recipes and I unfollowed and just use her books now 😂
Welle club is a crook- google will give the same recipes. Or just join and print all the recipes and meal plans for the free trial 🤣

If you want a laugh, to send you to sleep tonight, or just to see how a "business" can generate such a poor T&C document, have a read of JJBBs. It's shocking, so many spelling and grammatical errors. I would say she wrote it herself

A serving is one inch x one inch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Babes can you go and write me a review. Drop in there about my “Dole” colab so that everyone can see I’m really sought after by companies and brands are DYING to work with me!” 🙄🙄🙄
Also the last bit about “I always read the details in the posts…maybe others should try it too” …not everyone has time, like us losers to sit refreshing her stories before heading out to get their treats!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
“Babes can you go and write me a review. Drop in there about my “Dole” colab so that everyone can see I’m really sought after by companies and brands are DYING to work with me!” 🙄🙄🙄
Also the last bit about “I always read the details in the posts…maybe others should try it too” …not everyone has time, like us losers to sit refreshing her stories before heading out to get their treats!
Why does this person get up really early when the food isn’t out until 10, make that make sense??

Edit: “I live close to a fancy doughnut shop but I choose to go to a non fancy one instead”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A detail for commerce commission reports:

There were 28 reviews prior to 24th Nov.

Also so we can see how many get added before her story disappears.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Imagine reading all these fake reviews thinking they are good then going there and it's dry stale or nothing there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she is a bakery that does coffee (and not a cafe that does Doughnuts)

then why is she opening before she has her bakery goods ready ???!!??? If Jess wrote this herself her logic is so whack it explains the business model. Or if this is a legit customer no wonder she drives past a fancy doughnut place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine reading all these fake reviews thinking they are good then going there and it's dry stale or nothing there 🤔
The photos of the food in the reviews looks sickly sweet, and kind of dry. But hey, as long as its instagrammable? Altho unsure shes hitting that mark with the cum drizzles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.