NZ Influencers #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we think Ellie will spend her new candle fortune on!? What extravagant out of touch item or service so we think?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
duck sakes 🤣🤣
---

But also, Geelong and Torquay are technically west and a tit place to live. Good luck with the commute!!! 1 and a half hours (each way) on a good day to the city 🙄
She doesnt need to go to the city if she doesnt have a job😂 as long as its close to the beach as the hub hub likes to surf
---
Does she still have that other cat? I am in Team #blockedbyDanniCCD so wouldn't know. Good on Stan for getting out before he was blocked too
Lmao why are you blocked, did u call on her BS?😂 i swear the entire tattle is blocked by her, her blocked list must be sooooo long 😂😂😂😂
I think in the other video theres another female cat. I dont know who she is though. Name? Looks like Stan is DCCD's fave

Reactions: 5
She doesnt need to go to the city if she doesnt have a job😂 as long as its close to the beach as the hub hub likes to surf
---

Lmao why are you blocked, did u call on her BS?😂 i swear the entire tattle is blocked by her, her blocked list must be sooooo long 😂😂😂😂
I think in the other video theres another female cat. I dont know who she is though. Name? Looks like Stan is DCCD's fave
Yes the other one is still there. I can't remember her name. She's really bugging me again 😂 think her gaining lots of followers has given her a bigger head and cocky confidence 🙄

Reactions: 3
I've just caught up on the DCCD cat story. Shes absolutely bleeping insane. I so hope they keep feeding the cat.
Thank Christ she doesn't want kids if this is how psycho she is about a cat

Also - just duck off Allforthegram2022, stop embarrassing yourself. Tattle doesn't suit you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yip that was going to be there luxury price !! Tom ford candles are $250
I reckon they never intend to sell it for that much.

Its tiktok marketing. You know like those bodyshapewear product heavily marketed on social media - always have buy 1 get 1 free to make it attractive.
Or briscoes.. always on sale.

It really is dumb. They only launch it as a one off and put it on sale. Like... ????

Reactions: 7
I reckon all influencers are de-influencers there’s no way I would buy anything that these grifters have been gifted, it turns me off the brand!
And it's not like she would give a tit about the brand anyway. She just wants the money or free products like they all do. I honestly don't know why so many brands work with her. She is just so filthy, fowl mouthed, racist and an absolute bigot. I'm sure if any of these companies looked into her historical content, they would run a mile rather than being associated with her.
---
Jared Kiel has zero photos of Rebecca on his Instagram. It's just sad you can tell he is not that into her..
She's not exactly the wife that you'd want to show off now is she? Who would want to put up photos of a hag? He was roped into marrying her when she got pregnant with Rocky. Not much of a love story there.
---
This is gonna be a bitchy comment and I know everyone grieves different but oh my bleeping god finau. You yourself said hadn’t seen your dad in ages. duck I’ve lost a parent, a child, and have another parent with a terminal illness, wish I could sit around on the benefit all day eating and doing drugs and “grieving”. For duck sake get a life. I genuinely enjoyed following her years ago but get your actual tit together.
She's just a pathetic attention seeker. Go and grieve in private. When people get online and post all about their loss, it feels so disingenuous.

Last edited:
More enthusiastic about feeding her cat than her kids. Her selfie game be way stronger than the real her.
She looks tragic AF. That outfit is terrible. I thought she got help from a stylist? I am surprised they were happy enough with that to run the ad. She looks like a frump.

Reactions: 6
Who the duck in their right mind would want to pay $40 to see these 2 woke washed up moaning entitled white hating hairy armpit tree hugging witches😂😂

Might go dressed up as a sausage and throw eggs at them🫣🫣🫣
I would pay $40 just to watch them get egged!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the duck in their right mind would want to pay $40 to see these 2 woke washed up moaning entitled white hating hairy armpit tree hugging witches😂😂

Might go dressed up as a sausage and throw eggs at them🫣🫣🫣
God forbid you didn’t vote Green last election, they’ll probably be dishing out “hilarious” scoldings of the politicians they don’t like and the “heartless idiots” who voted for them.

Reactions: 9
God forbid you didn’t vote Green last election, they’ll probably be dishing out “hilarious” scoldings of the politicians they don’t like and the “heartless idiots” who voted for them.
I cannot imagine what these two talk about that could keep me interested and engaged for more than a few minutes 😂
Rebecca will just talk and then go silent waiting for people to laugh before she carries on. She’s not funny. She used to be.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.