NZ Influencers #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same stuff. Blaming Mack for ruining her morning even though Steve is on children. When is he not on children?

IMG_2486.png
IMG_2487.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Recap

Ellie - Still no word on when the left over IVEAGH candles will be listed. In the interim she continues to keep us updated on her period arriving. Cannot possibly sell her mountain of clothes because she is TOO BUSY. It’s a hard life trawling second hand shops, Kmart and plastering your logo on Temu sourced dog accessories. Go get yourself a pie Ellie, you’ve earned it.

MFM - Was absolutely shocked to see that she isn’t in the line up for the next season of My Kitchen Rules given all the gourmet offerings she has been showcasing. Who needs sauce when you have the natural juice from a slice of cucumber. You want rice? You got it babe and in a coffee cup no less so that it doesn’t touch any other foods.

Finau/Chicken Seasoning - 2 of Finaus boys are now living with the couple. She thought school holidays started last week and appeared to be shocked that the boys didn’t put her right. While waiting for the 3rd to arrive they have adopted another dog. I give it two months and said dog will never be seen again. Just like the white one that had large nipples. Their existing dog also got high after eating a weed laced trifle.

Edna aka Flaps - Continues to expose her poor bump to the elements. Is fiercely proud of her body, yet photoshops it every chance she gets. Never one to miss an opportunity she is about to launch bump balm so that she can cash in on bubs while he’s still in utero. It’s assumed Kennedy will be there when he crowns.

Hannah Courtney - New kid on the block, who also has a haircut that most 90s boy band members would sell their parachute pants for. Shes discovered the trolls on TikTok, so it won’t be long before she finds Tattle.

Rebecca - Quiet of late? Which is unusual considering she’s so bloody loud usually. Makeup skills not improving.

Danni Duncan - Gave an insight into what the Phillipines trip is going to be like by whinging the entire time she was in Noosa. Let’s just hope she hasn’t planned that trip during the rainy season or else we are in for a repeat.

Millie - We cleared up that Millie is now driving a Mazda. Which to be honest is probably better than being relegated to the back seat of whatever boyfriend’s car.

Renee Stewart - continuing to tease about some big project launch. Which will absolutely be a fitness app.

Elle/Dave - Elle hit the big time and went to Sydney with Loreal. She looked right out of her element. Is backing doing a Keto reset. Not entirely sure what that entails, but if breads off the menu then I’m not interested.

LFYD - Has also been a bit quiet of late. I’m 99% sure Kelly is back living with them. The kids keep managing to escape while Christian is in his margarita induced stupor.

Mollybadtanlee - From Invercargill to the Marlborough Sounds, Molly continues on her Crusade to bag herself a rural lad. Big thanks to the Tattlers on the ground in Ashvegas who confirmed she went home with a local at the charity ball. If you like the smell of Bondi Sands and B.O you are in luck because you can now buy some of her clothes that she no longer fits.

Iyia/Sophie/Sera Lynne - continue to try outdo one another with their kids lavish birthday functions. It’s a great time to be a balloon vendor in the 09. Despite blocking Iyias ‘Make it Happen’ page I continue to be inundated with it, well played Iyia, well played.

Erin - Ad/Ad/Ad/Harry in full nappy/Ad/Ad/Ad/Moaning about Harry being mistaken for a girl/Ad/Ad - you get the gist.

The following have their own threads which are well worth a read of if you are interested in them:

Simone Anderson
Cassie/8inthelandofoz
Just Jess Boujee Bakery

I’m sure I’ve missed several influencers in the recap so if anyone else wants to fill in the gaps then go for gold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Recap

Ellie - Still no word on when the left over IVEAGH candles will be listed. In the interim she continues to keep us updated on her period arriving. Cannot possibly sell her mountain of clothes because she is TOO BUSY. It’s a hard life trawling second hand shops, Kmart and plastering your logo on Temu sourced dog accessories. Go get yourself a pie Ellie, you’ve earned it.

MFM - Was absolutely shocked to see that she isn’t in the line up for the next season of My Kitchen Rules given all the gourmet offerings she has been showcasing. Who needs sauce when you have the natural juice from a slice of cucumber. You want rice? You got it babe and in a coffee cup no less so that it doesn’t touch any other foods.

Finau/Chicken Seasoning - 2 of Finaus boys are now living with the couple. She thought school holidays started last week and appeared to be shocked that the boys didn’t put her right. While waiting for the 3rd to arrive they have adopted another dog. I give it two months and said dog will never be seen again. Just like the white one that had large nipples. Their existing dog also got high after eating a weed laced trifle.

Edna aka Flaps - Continues to expose her poor bump to the elements. Is fiercely proud of her body, yet photoshops it every chance she gets. Never one to miss an opportunity she is about to launch bump balm so that she can cash in on bubs while he’s still in utero. It’s assumed Kennedy will be there when he crowns.

Hannah Courtney - New kid on the block, who also has a haircut that most 90s boy band members would sell their parachute pants for. Shes discovered the trolls on TikTok, so it won’t be long before she finds Tattle.

Rebecca - Quiet of late? Which is unusual considering she’s so bloody loud usually. Makeup skills not improving.

Danni Duncan - Gave an insight into what the Phillipines trip is going to be like by whinging the entire time she was in Noosa. Let’s just hope she hasn’t planned that trip during the rainy season or else we are in for a repeat.

Millie - We cleared up that Millie is now driving a Mazda. Which to be honest is probably better than being relegated to the back seat of whatever boyfriend’s car.

Renee Stewart - continuing to tease about some big project launch. Which will absolutely be a fitness app.

Elle/Dave - Elle hit the big time and went to Sydney with Loreal. She looked right out of her element. Is backing doing a Keto reset. Not entirely sure what that entails, but if breads off the menu then I’m not interested.

LFYD - Has also been a bit quiet of late. I’m 99% sure Kelly is back living with them. The kids keep managing to escape while Christian is in his margarita induced stupor.

Mollybadtanlee - From Invercargill to the Marlborough Sounds, Molly continues on her Crusade to bag herself a rural lad. Big thanks to the Tattlers on the ground in Ashvegas who confirmed she went home with a local at the charity ball. If you like the smell of Bondi Sands and B.O you are in luck because you can now buy some of her clothes that she no longer fits.

Iyia/Sophie/Sera Lynne - continue to try outdo one another with their kids lavish birthday functions. It’s a great time to be a balloon vendor in the 09. Despite blocking Iyias ‘Make it Happen’ page I continue to be inundated with it, well played Iyia, well played.

Erin - Ad/Ad/Ad/Harry in full nappy/Ad/Ad/Ad/Moaning about Harry being mistaken for a girl/Ad/Ad - you get the gist.

The following have their own threads which are well worth a read of if you are interested in them:

Simone Anderson
Cassie/8inthelandofoz
Just Jess Boujee Bakery

I’m sure I’ve missed several influencers in the recap so if anyone else wants to fill in the gaps then go for gold.
Absolute gold! Great seeing a full recap again. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
#blooms said:
I can’t stand Ellie continuously saying trying to conceive naturally before trying IVF

why?

if you want a family, you keep trying even if you have been told that only IVF will help. You dont just give up lol

I can’t remember who wrote the reply to this in the last thread and I can’t be bothered checking. But it’s not about going to do IVF…. If you’ve had anything to do with IVF or struggling to convince you should know or should learn the terms to be using especially if you have a platform. Saying things like “we conceived naturally” or “we’re trying to conceive naturally” imply that’s people going the IVF route isn’t “natural” and therefore you shouldn’t do it. It’s just something to be mindful of, it’s a rough enough time as it is without feeling like you’re doing something in natural and wrong. I don’t give a duck if you think this is OTT or what, don’t even bother replying to me wi the your opinion of you disagree. It’s well know in TTC community that using “unaided” is a more welcomed and preferable term.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Recap

Simone Anderson
Cassie/8inthelandofoz
Just Jess Boujee Bakery

OMG please do every recap.... Amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
#blooms said:
I can’t stand Ellie continuously saying trying to conceive naturally before trying IVF

why?

if you want a family, you keep trying even if you have been told that only IVF will help. You dont just give up lol

I can’t remember who wrote the reply to this in the last thread and I can’t be bothered checking. But it’s not about going to do IVF…. If you’ve had anything to do with IVF or struggling to convince you should know or should learn the terms to be using especially if you have a platform. Saying things like “we conceived naturally” or “we’re trying to conceive naturally” imply that’s people going the IVF route isn’t “natural” and therefore you shouldn’t do it. It’s just something to be mindful of, it’s a rough enough time as it is without feeling like you’re doing something in natural and wrong. I don’t give a duck if you think this is OTT or what, don’t even bother replying to me wi the your opinion of you disagree. It’s well know in TTC community that using “unaided” is a more welcomed and preferable term.
Thank you! Exactly what I was implying without having to go through the effort of explaining.
---
You can’t tell me Finau did camp sladdin. Or even 1/4 of it. There’s just no way.
If she just walked from the car park to the waterfall, fair enough, but that is not the “camp sladdin” walk…

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Recap

Simone Anderson
Cassie/8inthelandofoz
Just Jess Boujee Bakery

So good, thank you 💕

Reactions: 3
The recap is amazing!
---
Everyday for the next 14 days we are going to see Edna saying "im still pregnant". It will be as old as marias daily lunchbox picture

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
#blooms said:

why?

Hey that was me that asked why, I’m genuinely sorry for adding to the trigger. I didn’t think of it from that point of view.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.