NZ Influencers #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For real though, why were those specific McDonalds toys the greatest ones they've ever made? Why is it so hard to top them?

Now all they make are bloody books and cardboard toys. My poor children, such unHappy Meals.
Hard agree! Those ones were SO COOL!

Reactions: 6
I cant get over danni posting all upset about her runaway cat and then she's upset when people offer advice so it doesn't happen again... I had a friend like that and when I offered advice once her reply was she didn't ask for it. I thought we were having a conversation like normal humans ya know sharing ideas and life experiences. Danni so easily offended and thinks the whole world revolves around her. Her page is supposed to be a community as she says, not a danni worship page.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I would but my car has too many car seats ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Thats all good, shes practically a Child anyway. Can put her in one of your booster seat.
---
Breaking news
The reason why Danni's cat run away was because he cannot defend his territory himself, the neighbour cat somehow bullied him and claimed his territory. Hence Danni is moving to Australia along with his kitty cat to save him from getting bullied

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Guys have a look at DCCD insta story about her cat its friggin hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They found Stan's second family and she goes over there recording like what the f ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ has the guy even consented that she took video of him and his house๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also found out stan is not as outdoor as she thought he is, he loves being indoor but just at someone else's house lmaooo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think she is pulling the โ€œgriefโ€ card so she can use it as an excuse for her crappy behaviour and she will do it for as long as she can. I would also find it soooooo weird if I walked into a cemetery and saw a couple rolling around and kissing.
100% yuck. It is so so so gross and insensitive to all the whฤnau with loved ones also in that cemetery. Iโ€™d be complaining if my loved one was buried there and saw them lying on the ground all over each other.

Grow up, do better.

Reactions: 12
Guys have a look at DCCD insta story about her cat its friggin hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They found Stan's second family and she goes over there recording like what the f ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ has the guy even consented that she took video of him and his house๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also found out stan is not as outdoor as she thought he is, he loves being indoor but just at someone else's house lmaooo.
I know you mean Dani but what is DCCD?
---
Ffs!!! Not Melbs!!! Nooooooo ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Plot twist, Dani Duncan moves to Mandurah to be the babysitter to our friend cashie- who btw has lost the bleeping plot incase you donโ€™t follow her thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
---

Plot twist, Dani Duncan moves to Mandurah to be the babysitter to our friend cashie- who btw has lost the bleeping plot incase you donโ€™t follow her thread lol
Danni Childless Catless Duncan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The moral of the story is cats don't give a duck about you and they don't actually love you. They go where the best food is. Stanley's other fam probably thought he was a stray so that's why they've been feeding him for a year lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank goodness sheโ€™s moving - I always say โ€œIf you canโ€™t make it in your own country, try overseasโ€ ..
Relevant situation here, bye D-Dogg ๐Ÿ‘‹

Reactions: 9
Plot twist - it is every leftover fragrance mixed together ๐Ÿคฃ

The name. I have no words.
IMG_0939.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I cant get over danni posting all upset about her runaway cat and then she's upset when people offer advice so it doesn't happen again... I had a friend like that and when I offered advice once her reply was she didn't ask for it. I thought we were having a conversation like normal humans ya know sharing ideas and life experiences. Danni so easily offended and thinks the whole world revolves around her. Her page is supposed to be a community as she says, not a danni worship page.
What wild is how she keeps replying โ€œunsolicited advice is rudeโ€ like bish no YOU are rude!

Reactions: 15
---

By lost the plot do you mean upset that she's still being harassed & bullied despite going private? Her thread is unhinged. 8inthelandofoz doesn't even exist anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah I just looked at their scents after Louisa shared it. No thanks. (I mean it would always be a no thanks but still)
Iโ€™m almost thinking of going to the sniffy day tomorrow. If I do Iโ€™ll report back. I wonโ€™t buy anything but a coffee.

• Haha
Ellies crying on cam saying iveagh order has been going really well. I couldnt hate Ellie tbh. DCCD on the other hand..

Reactions: 5
By lost the plot do you mean upset that she's still being harassed & bullied despite going private? Her thread is unhinged. 8inthelandofoz doesn't even exist anymore.
By lost the plot I mean, rambling on her old account about every single thing said on tattle with no references so any followers that donโ€™t come on here would be like wtf. If she stayed on her new page she would be fine, body is posting anything from her new account that I can see, just her old oneโ€ฆ thatโ€™s unhinged.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.