NZ Influencers #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danni’s audacity is mind blowing. Refuses to keep her cat in her own property, allows said cat to enter neighbouring properties, then tries to dictate the terms of entry or where cat goes on other properties . duck off. I hate it when our neighbours’ cats come into our backyard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
By lost the plot I mean, rambling on her old account about every single thing said on tattle with no references so any followers that don’t come on here would be like wtf. If she stayed on her new page she would be fine, body is posting anything from her new account that I can see, just her old one… that’s unhinged.
Every single thing 🙄 she's posted a handful of stories about being upset that they won't stop. There was photos posted from her new account but ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
By lost the plot I mean, rambling on her old account about every single thing said on tattle with no references so any followers that don’t come on here would be like wtf. If she stayed on her new page she would be fine, body is posting anything from her new account that I can see, just her old one… that’s unhinged.
Does that thread still work ? I can’t find it

Every single thing 🙄 she's posted a handful of stories about being upset that they won't stop. There was photos posted from her new account but ok.
I genuinely think Cassie would be better off not reading this thread. It’s obviously affecting her quality of life.
What is her reading here achieving?
She can’t change anyone’s mind, she can’t make anyone stop, she can’t defend herself because she gets jumped on for every tiny thing.
I honestly don’t know why these people torture themselves by reading in here.
You can argue “they have a right to read what is said about them” but what is her reading here achieving 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Man, you must really regret being the first to bring her up here on tattle, eh? What a douche move on your part. Did you apologise to her?

lol 😂 Take this to the 8inthelandofoz thread, Cassie. If you want them to change the thread name over there then feel free to ask the mods to update it?

• Haha
I thought this was pretty insensitive of Angel to post this given the recent event in Auckland with the elderly couple and the ram ☹
Wow she needs to read the room before posting… a family has lost both of their parents in a way you think will never happen 😢

Reactions: 6
Jared Kiel has zero photos of Rebecca on his Instagram. It's just sad you can tell he is not that into her..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How old is DCCD? She is moping around her house, fidgeting with pot plants and knickknacks, obsessing over the movements of her cat, with no real career or purpose in life (other than encouraging others to stay strong in not having children) and the biggest moment of her day is turning down the lights to have a solo listening party to the new TS album.

Girl. Have some self respect. Life should be about more than this petty little immature tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How old is DCCD? She is moping around her house, fidgeting with pot plants and knickknacks, obsessing over the movements of her cat, with no real career or purpose in life (other than encouraging others to stay strong in not having children) and the biggest moment of her day is turning down the lights to have a solo listening party to the new TS album.

Girl. Have some self respect. Life should be about more than this petty little immature tit.
Think she's like 32. Yeah homegirl needs a hobby that gets her out of the house and socializing. Having 100k followers means nothing. She used to gym a lot, not sure if she quit.

Reactions: 7
IYKYK? What is it? Is it Macrobid? If it is do we really need to know you’ve got cystitis?
Lol, had no idea what that was! Maybe get out your gym gear after each session. However, with your sauna this should help UTI’s. Gosh for someone who confessed to being healthy and doing so much she constantly going on about her bloody nervous system and brain and everything always packing in 😅
Thank goodness she’s been cleared after 7 weeks for her foot! A torn ligament would be worse.
Also, she works in her room all the time what happen to her office? I feel she’s someone that regrets most of her DIY but won’t admit it.

Reactions: 4
How long until Danni relates the new TS album to being childfree? “I’m so grateful I could listen to the new Taylor album, I would never be able to do that if I had kids” 😂

• Haha
Who the duck in their right mind would want to pay $40 to see these 2 woke washed up moaning entitled white hating hairy armpit tree hugging witches😂😂

Might go dressed up as a sausage and throw eggs at them🫣🫣🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know it's only April, but Danni's cat leaving her to live with someone else is my favourite content of 2024. The only way it could get any better is if it turns out the guy has kids #freestanley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.