Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez the new video was long. And again nothing special, though she made it seem as if it was REVOLUTIONARY. Food was average and she had normal amounts of it. Also why does she always talk about omg omg I'm changing clothes during the day. We can see. Anyway yeah, she really annoys me. I don't know what it is with her! Even though I follow other influencers I dislike, she is just on the top of the list. 😅😂
yeah same, I also don't get why she used gluten free bases (which looks rank IMO, so dry), to me it really seemed like one of those things people do because they think they are more "healthy" somehow :rolleyes: and it seems she is now living with the boyfriend? I am so intrigued about the timeline of this relationship because wasn't she talking to that american fitness youtuber and hinting they were dating until he got a gf relatively recently?

Reactions: 3
hew new vide... yed again unedited (so much work......) sayign she did no fitness at her uni when it is in her linkedin that she was head of some running society and also in a pole dance soc?

Reactions: 2
Just catching up... Same old it seems, acting as if she's a genetic unicorn! She confirmed she's dating her cameraman though... does anyone know who he is? Wonder how much he likes peanut butter.

Just catching up... Same old it seems, acting as if she's a genetic unicorn! She confirmed she's dating her cameraman though... does anyone know who he is? Wonder how much he likes peanut butter.
now will just be constant begging posts that he will reveal himself after x number of likes, which is impossible it seems like the likes on her videos are basically the same-ish now all the time, no way she could be gaining new subscribers with this level of content

44 minutes of food, self admiring and editing. Could have skipped it in half. Gotta say I like the boyfriend's voice tho lol.

• Haha
44 minutes of food, self admiring and editing. Could have skipped it in half. Gotta say I like the boyfriend's voice tho lol.
I haven't watched, but I read the description and don't get how this "behind the scenes" is any different from any of her other eating videos? it is sad how uncreative she is

How many people is she with at that lunch!? she is clearly not following guidelines at all
And how cringe that she even admits her content is dull... if she finds it dull wtf is she uploading it?! Her entire channel is a joke

does she take steroids do u think?
she has been asked this on multiple occasions, I personally don;t think she does, she obviously has good genetics and is able to build muscle easily, but she clearly works out way more than she claims. If you look at photos of her from a few years ago she is slim but her stomach is nothing like now, yet she claims she does no ab exercises

Reactions: 4
I found this comment on a YT video about JenPeach. Immediately thought about Stef. (Btw no shade towards this girl, glad she recovered)
yeah this reminds me of how stef always has wrappers everywhere, who just sits in bed surrounded by rubbish? does she not have a bin? gross imo

so her latest "epic" video... trying different pancake toppings :rolleyes: who the hell wants to see this type of content over and over again

This was so boring and honestly again reminded me of those times where I have been restricting and then letting go for one day. Not a healthy mindset.

Lol she is such a bleep. She just want to rub it in at this point.
She really is!

She clearly restricts outside of this though. All the syrups that she uses are sugar free versions, and the ‘oil’ that she cooked the pancakes in was fry light.

Reactions: 6
She really is!

She clearly restricts outside of this though. All the syrups that she uses are sugar free versions, and the ‘oil’ that she cooked the pancakes in was fry light.
yeah and going on and on about that stupid french toast, isn't it supposed to be super low calorie anyway?

I haven’t kept up with her in a while, ALR is more entertaining. She got a subscriber boost from Greg but her recent videos haven’t been doing so hot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.