Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone watchthe latest abbey sharp? it is so cringe i watched half she is basically just sucking up to steph in such an exaggerated way. i had mixed feelings about abbey but I've now unsubscribed
Abbey used to be reliable but she loves kissing other people's ass to save her image and reputation. I lost my respect to her after she called out greg doucette

Reactions: 4
did anyone watchthe latest abbey sharp? it is so cringe i watched half she is basically just sucking up to steph in such an exaggerated way. i had mixed feelings about abbey but I've now unsubscribed
Yeah.. eurgh, so disappointing. But I was glad to see quite a lot comments under the video echoing our thoughts!

Reactions: 2
Yeah.. eurgh, so disappointing. But I was glad to see quite a lot comments under the video echoing our thoughts!
ooh i haven't looked at them yet! that is at least good!

god her dad has even commented thanking her. then saying noone should talk about anyone's eating habits... surely he is aware that if you put somethinb online people comment?!

Last edited:
Yikes on the comments.

As much as I dislike Abbey, the comments were right she apologized too much. And I also read several comments about Ms. Nutty triggering a lot of people. Well maybe if Ms. Nutty would've shut the duck up about Abbey commenting her meal plans, this wouldn't have backfired on her part eh?

The cherry on top would be if Greg Doucette made a video about her. Now that would intrigue me.

Reactions: 3
ooh i haven't looked at them yet! that is at least good!

god her dad has even commented thanking her. then saying noone should talk about anyone's eating habits... surely he is aware that if you put somethinb online people comment?!
I know, I cringed so much when I saw his comment 🤣

• Haha
Yikes on the comments.

As much as I dislike Abbey, the comments were right she apologized too much. And I also read several comments about Ms. Nutty triggering a lot of people. Well maybe if Ms. Nutty would've shut the duck up about Abbey commenting her meal plans, this wouldn't have backfired on her part eh?

The cherry on top would be if Greg Doucette made a video about her. Now that would intrigue me.
can someone who follows him please suggest it?? no way he would be so apologetic!!

Reactions: 1
can someone who follows him please suggest it?? no way he would be so apologetic!!
A lot of people are already suggesting him to do a video about her. He even follows her on instagram. He already made videos on stephanie buttermore and Livia; I'm sure ms. Nutty is also on the list!

what will her video today be? i would put money on eating bagelsfor 24 hours

• Haha
Omg at her latest instagram post. She definitely reads here 😂

She brags that she finished animation/illustration in college. Didn't we just talked few days ago about her quitting her job?

It doesn't change the fact that you are fooling people with your videos Ms. Nutty 😉

• Haha
Omg at her latest instagram post. She definitely reads here 😂

She brags that she finished animation/illustration in college. Didn't we just talked few days ago about her quitting her job?

It doesn't change the fact that you are fooling people with your videos Ms. Nutty 😉
unsurprising, what else does she have to do all day, only so many times you can do handstands :LOL:. I hope she takes on board some of our comments about how dull her content is :rolleyes:

• Haha
unsurprising, what else does she have to do all day, only so many times you can do handstands :LOL:. I hope she takes on board some of our comments about how dull her content is :rolleyes:
I already suggested she should date Nick so they would end up as a fiTnEsS cOupLe. They would be a much better couple than him and Kendra 😂

• Haha
Haven't kept up with Nick at all, he still doing all those cheat days?

Also I bet her new video is some tit sit down chat about her AhMazInG life.

• Haha
I already suggested she should date Nick so they would end up as a fiTnEsS cOupLe. They would be a much better couple than him and Kendra 😂
What happened with him and Kendra? I bet they do end up dating, she keeps alluding to talking to him all the time

• Haha
Haven't kept up with Nick at all, he still doing all those cheat days?

Also I bet her new video is some tit sit down chat about her AhMazInG life.
Nick is still doing the same ol disordered tit. Justifying how massive cheat days are okay 🙄

What happened with him and Kendra? I bet they do end up dating, she keeps alluding to talking to him all the time
I speculate that Kendra wasnt comfortable with him doing those cheat day videos. Nutty and Nick would be a better couple; They love promoting disordered eating on youtube.

Reactions: 4
d
I speculate that Kendra wasnt comfortable with him doing those cheat day videos. Nutty and Nick would be a better couple; They love promoting disordered eating on youtube.
didn't she do them with him sometimes? His eating is absurd, he eats so quickly (even more so than steph) that he clearly isn't enjoying it, whatever issues Steph has she does eat meals rather than just a huge table of thousands of calories whilst timing it

d

didn't she do them with him sometimes? His eating is absurd, he eats so quickly (even more so than steph) that he clearly isn't enjoying it, whatever issues Steph has she does eat meals rather than just a huge table of thousands of calories whilst timing it
She did and that's probably why it didnt work between them; Their relationship was based on food only and kendra probably didnt like that.

Yeah it's ridiculous he eats fastly. Obviously he could be restricting after his non chest days. I used to be a fan of nick's until his videos were starting to get disordered.

Abbey is bleeping spineless. I looked through those comments and I still don’t know how people find her iNSpiRatIonAl. She used to make me feel better too when I first saw her but then I realized I was living in LaLaland. Is it even healthy for people with disordered eating to follow someone who is so food focused?

Reactions: 5
Abbey is bleeping spineless. I looked through those comments and I still don’t know how people find her iNSpiRatIonAl. She used to make me feel better too when I first saw her but then I realized I was living in LaLaland. Is it even healthy for people with disordered eating to follow someone who is so food focused?
totally agree, Abbey's comments were totally logical and what I see myself, Steph eats a lot sometimes, but at other times eats lot sof veg and much fewer calories, she just empahasises when she eats loads

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.