Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yet more begging for attention from her stans asking when to post, I am sure the video will be yet another food related one

Reactions: 2
And without even that many followers! If I was her parents/friends I'd have advised strongly not to. Especially now where youtube ad revenue is constantly going down I bet she is having regrets, albeit after such a long time of basically doing nothing all day it'd be hard to go back to a full work day

I'm watching her latest video, she really does just repeat the same things over and over again, how many times has she gone on and on about liking plain pasta?? or act surprised that the bagel she's eaten a million times is nice?? I don't get why a hair company would sponsor her, she is always going on about how she never uses products, doesn't brush it etc. And how on earth does she have "no time to herself"??

Really? Haven't seen this one. Well, does she brag about her hair too? O_O
I have hair issues as well, but girl! You are a blogger, could you care a little more about your job? Could you at least to take care of that bold spot right in the middle of your head?! I cant look at her face - I look directly at that spot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Really? Haven't seen this one. Well, does she brag about her hair too? O_O
I have hair issues as well, but girl! You are a blogger, could you care a little more about your job? Could you at least to take care of that bold spot right in the middle of your head?! I cant look at her face - I look directly at that spot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Honestly I'm not sure as I skipped that part :LOL: but probably !

Reactions: 1
Latest video: “I only ate waffles for 24 hours” seriously WHO is clicking on these videos??

She must really have nothing going on in her life. I mean, none of us really do right now because #corona but her videos in the beginning of quarantine were a lot better. Like the one where she followed a Victoria’s Secret model routine was kinda cool (even though she used it to extensively humblebrag but that’s just part of the package when you watch her videos). Or her fitness challenge videos.

Her content just reflects that the only things going on in her life are food, the gym, and trying on Gymshark clothes. No hobbies, no outside interests, few friends. Makes me kind of sad because it reminds me of the worst days of my eating disorder.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Latest video: “I only ate waffles for 24 hours” seriously WHO is clicking on these videos??

She must really have nothing going on in her life. I mean, none of us really do right now because #corona but her videos in the beginning of quarantine were a lot better. Like the one where she followed a Victoria’s Secret model routine was kinda cool (even though she used it to extensively humblebrag but that’s just part of the package when you watch her videos). Or her fitness challenge videos.

Her content just reflects that the only things going on in her life are food, the gym, and trying on Gymshark clothes. No hobbies, no outside interests, few friends. Makes me kind of sad because it reminds me of the worst days of my eating disorder.
the weird thing is she doesn't even show anything in the gym either? The is no point having fitness in her title imo. I knew it would be another eating thing, what a surprise :rolleyes: I will be amazed if she gets to 100k

Reactions: 5
I have the video on in the background as it just autoplayed from my youtube... I think this is the most boring video yet.. also does anyone think her skin looks quite bad compared to usual?

She knows she can sell more by eating in front of her damn camera; knowing a lot of people want to see that fetish crap.

Yeah i like video of her imitating the morning routine. You can definitely see her narcissism and humblebrag though when the model mentioned peanut butter was her favourite and she said in a mean tone "wait. That's my favourite"

witch you don't own peanut butters. Get over it.

I just watched her latest video and I noticed she's eating alone. When she was at the restaurant she seems to be in a table where she's hidden away from people. Reminds me of my ED days I used to hide myself from people when I eat so people won't find me weird on seeing my eating habits. Definitely this woman could also be spitting out what she eats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She knows she can sell more by eating in front of her damn camera; knowing a lot of people want to see that fetish crap.

Yeah i like video of her imitating the morning routine. You can definitely see her narcissism and humblebrag though when the model mentioned peanut butter was her favourite and she said in a mean tone "wait. That's my favourite"

witch you don't own peanut butters. Get over it.

I just watched her latest video and I noticed she's eating alone. When she was at the restaurant she seems to be in a table where she's hidden away from people. Reminds me of my ED days I used to hide myself from people when I eat so people won't find me weird on seeing my eating habits. Definitely this woman could also be spitting out what she eats.
I went through her last few posts todat, 'cause can't stand her and haven't look her videos or ig for months.
She is not at that good of a shape. Her upperbody is sure overdeveloped, but her glutes and legs... yaikes.
Well, no doubts. She doesnt work out at all and eat all she wants, right, Steph) he he. We know you're here, you're stupid little ham. Start doing something with your life immediately! And for starters - delete all the social media apps! Like really, just delete - it's not for you, not for your mental state. See therapist, start eat normally, find a support group and make some friends. Go to church, for god sakes! Ask people how to live without braging all the time.

Reactions: 1
I went through her last few posts todat, 'cause can't stand her and haven't look her videos or ig for months.
She is not at that good of a shape. Her upperbody is sure overdeveloped, but her glutes and legs... yaikes.
Well, no doubts. She doesnt work out at all and eat all she wants, right, Steph) he he. We know you're here, you're stupid little ham. Start doing something with your life immediately! And for starters - delete all the social media apps! Like really, just delete - it's not for you, not for your mental state. See therapist, start eat normally, find a support group and make some friends. Go to church, for god sakes! Ask people how to live without braging all the time.
Dude her and Stephanie Buttermore needs help. Both of them are fucked up. Ms. Nutty is much worse though; She has this nasty humblebrag attitude who will never admit her mistakes and lies

God her instagram captions are just waffle, waffle, waffle aren't they?! Just long brain farts, which I can never decipher anything of substance from. It's all so meaningless and cliché.

Last edited:
Omg this was an awful video. Also she was trying to be sneaky af but you could see both the maple syrup she used as well as the chocolate sauce were zero calorie ones, I recognized the bottles. Sooooo yeahhhh

Omg this was an awful video. Also she was trying to be sneaky af but you could see both the maple syrup she used as well as the chocolate sauce were zero calorie ones, I recognized the bottles. Sooooo yeahhhh
You're right! She really is one sneaky 'genetic unicorn'.

God her instagram captions are just waffle, waffle, waffle aren't they?! Just long brain farts, which I can never decipher anything of substance from. It's all so meaningless and cliché.
Sorry to quote myself but I've just seen her latest caption and video are about waffles... so she's literally waffling about waffles 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Are those skinny syrup? It's funny she made a video about it few weeks ago. For someone who has a genetic unicorn, why ia she settling those zero calorie syrup? Well Ms. Nutty if you really have fast metabolism, wouldn't you be using those regular ones instead?

Are those skinny syrup? It's funny she made a video about it few weeks ago. For someone who has a genetic unicorn, why ia she settling those zero calorie syrup? Well Ms. Nutty if you really have fast metabolism, wouldn't you be using those regular ones instead?
i really want someone to send her this forum link lmaooo, i would but i’ve already slagged her off in DMs i don’t wanna look like i care

• Haha
Do you think she will add us to the pay roll? :LOL: I think she will end up giving up on youtube and just going back to instagram tbh

what did you say in DM's??

Yeah it seems like she is more suitable on instagram. Her youtube channel just makes her look like a fraud.

Here's a better idea to add more views: her and Nick should date or something so their fans would have a fiTnEsS couple to fantasize about. Both of them have disordered eating and are liars so they are a matchmade in heaven

Do you think she will add us to the pay roll? :LOL: I think she will end up giving up on youtube and just going back to instagram tbh

what did you say in DM's??
just why does she think she’s so special etc and she was like ‘me? special???”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.