Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video says it all. She skipped everyday and was still useless at skipping. Conclusion ‘skipping’s boring’.
What’s that nutty, something you’re not perfect at eh?
That was the most boring video I think I have seen on YouTube, gave up at half way (and if it wasn’t for lockdown I doubt I’d have even watched) she really is running out of ideas imo

She shows food for her whole family and passes it off as her own. Most of the food looks normal enough, the HUGE bowls are on a bed of lettuce / cabbage / greens. The sauces are low calorie, she rarely shows herself finishing anything either. Take a full day of eating spanish, she shared the sugary bread with her family and the pastry dish she created and only ate 2 pieces off should have had a lid. I wouldn't be surprised if she fasts on alternative days existing only on those white monster cans and cups of tea.

Watched her as i was checking in on buttermores all in annual review, and was recommended her. She also seems to think of herself as a beacon of positivity and fun, but would make her mates feel bad about themselves, i don't wear make up (you do) never do a home workout (press ups and skips are home workouts though) never moisturise or brush my hair and am NATURALLY genetically blessed, blah blah. Loke Like the child at scho who never revised and got 100% as they were secretly hot housed with a revision scheduled / tutors / parents etc. 😠

Honestly, nutty don't know her.
The no makeup humble brag thing is also ridiculous, on one video (cannot remember which) she was bragging about “this is all the makeup I own, just this 1 bag”. I am someone that really doesn’t wear makeup, the only I own is eyeliner and mascara so for me that bag of makeup seemed like a lot tbh

Reactions: 5
Yes. It is ok to like make up and have a normal human sized amount you apply daily. A person doesn't need a walk in wardrobe full of stockpiled make up, back ups and duplicates to be into make up. Those people are obsessed / collectors and not the norm. It is fine to say you work hard at something to achieve results. She isn't winning me over with these humble brags i don't have to try videos. First one i watched was her eating like healthy crazy cool and l liked that she cooked, as opposed to eating out or ordering in.

Reactions: 3
So she’s now advertising for my protein, gym shark and tala... I don’t get why brands let them do this? It’d be like a presenter having contracts with the BBC and channel 4, so bizarre

Reactions: 2
So she’s now advertising for my protein, gym shark and tala... I don’t get why brands let them do this? It’d be like a presenter having contracts with the BBC and channel 4, so bizarre
Maybe the prs aren't paying attention atm 💁

It is weird, like quite a lot of influencers advertising for both gymshark and womens best, or alphalete and womens best. One week it's the most amazing leggings from one brand, next week the other brand has "the comfiest, most flattering leggings" 🤔

Like someone mentioned above I don't get how nuttys fans feel better about themselves from watching her and don't see the inconcistencies? Have they ever tried to do 200 push ups a day because if they did I'm sure they wouldn't agree that it can be called "not training"

Reactions: 6
this woman winds me up no end. i followed her when i started ED recovery and initially she made me feel more confident about eating more food. but as time has gone on, it’s made me realise that’s THIS is her audience. as a normal - fully recovered - human being, she is full of bs. during recovery i also started to feel bad and guilty because my body wasn’t responding to food like hers. i think she puts an awful message out and she’s just fkin annoying

Reactions: 7
this woman winds me up no end. i followed her when i started ED recovery and initially she made me feel more confident about eating more food. but as time has gone on, it’s made me realise that’s THIS is her audience. as a normal - fully recovered - human being, she is full of bs. during recovery i also started to feel bad and guilty because my body wasn’t responding to food like hers. i think she puts an awful message out and she’s just fkin annoying
Well done on your recovery ❤ Totally agree, her “inspirational” posts on Instagram drive me insane especially

thank you! theres nothing inspiring about her and she just makes us feel bad for not being as “perfect” as she is
You definitely shouldn’t feel bad about yourself with what you’ve achieved🥳. What does she do? Have luck with genetics and the ability to pose, her Instagram is the most boring account ever

• Haha
THIS IS ME. I am also going through ED recovery and thought she might be a positive source of content. But her message is "see, eat however much you want - I do it, but remember, I am a genetic anomaly and won't gain weight!! Also, I don't have to train at ALL to have a 6 pack, I am just naturally amazing at sports without trying." It makes me feel AWFUL about myself - how do others connect to this? Why is her message that she doesn't have to try at the things that other people find to be really, freaking, stinking hard. I felt this with the marathon training too - she mentioned that it was pure mindset that can get someone to finish a marathon, which I felt was a bit tactless, considering so many people train so hard for that kind of race. Also - I did 100 pushups a day for 2 weeks (I would never have even gotten to 200) and my whole body was sore! And it took like... 25 minutes ish? That counts as a workout!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am also in ED recovery and her message is just... Bad. It makes you doubt everything and it is frankly annoying. Also I just don't believe she eats like this every day. She has quite a few followers compared to some bigger fitness channels but she seems to do so little. Weird that she doesn't have another job.

Reactions: 6
I am also in ED recovery and her message is just... Bad. It makes you doubt everything and it is frankly annoying. Also I just don't believe she eats like this every day. She has quite a few followers compared to some bigger fitness channels but she seems to do so little. Weird that she doesn't have another job.
She quit her job earlier this year, or was it last year who knows at this point 😂 I think even despite her sponsorship by gym shark she must be viewing this as a mistake now as YouTube is not as lucrative as it once was

THIS IS ME. I am also going through ED recovery and thought she might be a positive source of content. But her message is "see, eat however much you want - I do it, but remember, I am a genetic anomaly and won't gain weight!! Also, I don't have to train at ALL to have a 6 pack, I am just naturally amazing at sports without trying." It makes me feel AWFUL about myself - how do others connect to this? Why is her message that she doesn't have to try at the things that other people find to be really, freaking, stinking hard. I felt this with the marathon training too - she mentioned that it was pure mindset that can get someone to finish a marathon, which I felt was a bit tactless, considering so many people train so hard for that kind of race. Also - I did 100 pushups a day for 2 weeks (I would never have even gotten to 200) and my whole body was sore! And it took like... 25 minutes ish? That counts as a workout!
you just gotta look at her and laugh, she cant be having that much fun stuffing her face. She needs to realise there’s two ends to the spectrum - she’s at the top much end and it’s not a good message!!!

you just gotta look at her and laugh, she cant be having that much fun stuffing her face. She needs to realise there’s two ends to the spectrum - she’s at the top much end and it’s not a good message!!!
Yeh for how quickly she eats she cannot be enjoying or savouring nether taste

Reactions: 2
I checked out her Instagram stories for the first time in a long time and she is truly in awe of herself. Lots of 'Look, everyone, look! Even my dad thinks I eat a lot :D !!!'. I just wonder how long her content can continue going when it literally provides nothing of value. No handy recipe tips, workout ideas or reviews of the clothes she is sponsored to wear just a cycle of; I eat lots, I don't gain weight, I'm genetically blessed and sorry you're not as lucky as me.

Reactions: 10
I checked out her Instagram stories for the first time in a long time and she is truly in awe of herself. Lots of 'Look, everyone, look! Even my dad thinks I eat a lot :D !!!'. I just wonder how long her content can continue going when it literally provides nothing of value. No handy recipe tips, workout ideas or reviews of the clothes she is sponsored to wear just a cycle of; I eat lots, I don't gain weight, I'm genetically blessed and sorry you're not as lucky as me.
Yeh how many more “I ate likes...” can she do?! I just watched her stories and the comment about her dads opinions of dieticians views of her was weirdly, threatening ? Like everyone’s entitled to their opinion, get over it.. also I was randomly looking at her Instagram the other day, her timeline if getting into fitness makes 0 sense, I think she said it was a couple of years ago, but she was leader of a Nike club at uni?

Reactions: 4
I think she fasts and exists on nothing but those white monster cans for most of the week tbh.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.