Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ran a marathon in under 4 hours with zero training, I'm sorry but that's BS. Did she take into account the times she stopped to speak to strangers and stopped for water?
I would like her soooo much more if she was honest about what she eats and how much she trains. It's so easy to make her followers feel completely inadequate just by making crap up!
She did say that her running app paused the time when she stopped so she was out for longer - however that means she’d have broke the lockdown hour exercise limit by at least 4 hours! I don’t normally dislike her videos but think this challenge was really irresponsible.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her anymore but I’m pretty sure she used to run home from work every day?

I don’t follow her anymore but I’m pretty sure she used to run home from work every day?
But even so a marathon is totally different, I have a friend who runs home every day (London Waterloo to the far edge of zone 2)and she was in training for a half marathon and still training outside of her work runs

Ran a marathon in under 4 hours with zero training, I'm sorry but that's BS. Did she take into account the times she stopped to speak to strangers and stopped for water?
I would like her soooo much more if she was honest about what she eats and how much she trains. It's so easy to make her followers feel completely inadequate just by making crap up!
Her followers comment about how she makes them feel better! I don't get it at all. How can you watch someone who claims to eat 3000 calories a day, barely trains yet still maintains a six pack and feel good about yourself?

Reactions: 5
Her followers comment about how she makes them feel better! I don't get it at all. How can you watch someone who claims to eat 3000 calories a day, barely trains yet still maintains a six pack and feel good about yourself?
A large part of her followers seem to be people with/with previous eating disorders... I remember a while ago she did a video on eating people’s fear foods.. a trend which I find bizarre

Reactions: 2
If you scroll back to her previous ain't posts (around 2017) she posts about running a lot, her times and how she wants to improve. I agree, she must be lying to fit a character she wants to be.

If you scroll back to her previous ain't posts (around 2017) she posts about running a lot, her times and how she wants to improve. I agree, she must be lying to fit a character she wants to be.
yeh exactly, now she constantly goes on about never doing any cardio whatsoever, its bizarre

Does anyone know who she's talking about on her story? Which PT dared to question her?

She does realise that exercising to burn off calories eaten counts as purging right?

she must have eaten a hell of a lot to be so bloated without any intolerances...

She does realise that exercising to burn off calories eaten counts as purging right?

she must have eaten a hell of a lot to be so bloated without any intolerances...
Yeh whenever she has these things about constantly being SO bloated after eating... she must realise that’s not normal ? I am only like that after food ( and I am nowhere near as slim as her) after eating dairy which I am intolerant to... what is the story about the PY?

Does anyone know who she's talking about on her story? Which PT dared to question her?
The PT was a bit rude, but Steph has to know she's BSing about the way she eats and trains. You don't look the way she does by sitting on a sofa and stuffing your face all day.

Reactions: 6
The PT was a bit rude, but Steph has to know she's BSing about the way she eats and trains. You don't look the way she does by sitting on a sofa and stuffing your face all day.
Abby sharp reviewd a couple of days of her eating, one day she ate something like10,000 cals, the other 1400.. literally the definition of a cheat day

Has anyone seen her latest video?nall those sauces on the salad look vile, why would you use both mayo and salad cream?!

• Sick
I don't know she bothers me so much for some reason. At this point I think that her peanut butter lover aspect is too over the top. And I don't believe that she has a whole jar in one day.

I don't know she bothers me so much for some reason. At this point I think that her peanut butter lover aspect is too over the top. And I don't believe that she has a whole jar in one day.
If she does then that's not just a PB obsession, that's an eating disorder. She can't seem to stop snacking and it's not even as though she's active at the moment to warrant it.

Reactions: 3
If she does then that's not just a PB obsession, that's an eating disorder. She can't seem to stop snacking and it's not even as though she's active at the moment to warrant it.
Yeh and she usually eats so quickly it seems she’s not even enjoining it, just wolfing it down

Her new video says it all. She skipped everyday and was still useless at skipping. Conclusion ‘skipping’s boring’.
What’s that nutty, something you’re not perfect at eh?

• Haha
She shows food for her whole family and passes it off as her own. Most of the food looks normal enough, the HUGE bowls are on a bed of lettuce / cabbage / greens. The sauces are low calorie, she rarely shows herself finishing anything either. Take a full day of eating spanish, she shared the sugary bread with her family and the pastry dish she created and only ate 2 pieces off should have had a lid. I wouldn't be surprised if she fasts on alternative days existing only on those white monster cans and cups of tea.

Watched her as i was checking in on buttermores all in annual review, and was recommended her. She also seems to think of herself as a beacon of positivity and fun, but would make her mates feel bad about themselves, i don't wear make up (you do) never do a home workout (press ups and skips are home workouts though) never moisturise or brush my hair and am NATURALLY genetically blessed, blah blah. Loke Like the child at scho who never revised and got 100% as they were secretly hot housed with a revision scheduled / tutors / parents etc. 😠

Honestly, nutty don't know her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.