Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god he goes to school in September and he's still napping with a baby bottle. WTF?

Also just coz your 4 year old is pronouncing the F word in a voice like a 2 year old would use it's still swearing and no one is going to want their kids to have play dates with your kid if he's using that kind of speech in the play ground. But who cares right Hannah? As long as it gets you the views right hun?
Omg he’s still wearing nappies???

Reactions: 1
All those videos of him being told to say "night Brook love you" ffs 🙄🙄🙄
thought the same. Also who the F is Brook?

You'd be suprised how many children come to school wearing nappies 🙃🙃
True and i know some are due to medical reasons most are due to neglect and lazy care givers.

Omg he’s still wearing nappies???
I wouldn't be surprised.

Also he does it and gets upset when he can't do it not because he loves this Brook girl (even if he does love her) but other than that and a baby bottle it's the only bedtime routine the poor kid has. What ever happened to a nice relaxing bath and good night story and then going to bed to sleep not to recored content for Mummy?

OH and wash your bloody hair hope your not shooting a wedding with that hair and that dirty top.

OMFG is her rant about people slagging off her 4 year olds development coz of my comment "coz your 4 year old is pronouncing the F word in a voice like a 2 year old|" if so our issue isn't that he sounds like a baby but that you are teaching your 4 year old to swear for likes!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow she looks gross! Greasy hair, dirty clothes and eating yet again more McDonald's. She's 🤮🤮, poor kids will only learn bad stuff from her

I have 2 kids and work 2 jobs Hannah, I deffo don't look like you😂 instead of talking to people on facetime like a teenager and uploading tik toks I do something really important, you know those really basic tasks like washing myself and my clothes. Because I'm not a dirty witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks and sounds deranged in her asda haul, the fact she goes out in that state 🤮 can smell her through the phone screen. Have a wash dear instead of buying brushes you've no intention of using 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My god this woman is vile! The way she eats makes me want to 🤮🤮. She looks like she needs a good wash, hair wash and clean clothes. Ben clearly thinks she’s an idiot and cannot stand her either, she should put her phone down and look after her family. The fact her son is still in nappies is shameful and just shows what a lazy parent she is.

where is she taking the kids? is it lego land? also is she safe to drive ? I wouldn't feel safe driving my kids for three hours this late and that tired.
She took them to Chessington World of Adventures in Surrey. I was there the same time as her, she looked really grubby and was constantly filming. Surely if she took her kids away it was to spend time with them and have fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My god this woman is vile! The way she eats makes me want to 🤮🤮. She looks like she needs a good wash, hair wash and clean clothes. Ben clearly thinks she’s an idiot and cannot stand her either, she should put her phone down and look after her family. The fact her son is still in nappies is shameful and just shows what a lazy parent she is.

She took them to Chessington World of Adventures in Surrey. I was there the same time as her, she looked really grubby and was constantly filming. Surely if she took her kids away it was to spend time with them and have fun.
I'm not surprised. Also do we know for sure he is still in nappies? Again wouldn't be surprised with him still having a baby bottle.

Reactions: 1
Her excuse of having jobs and 3 kids is tit, I know so many people with more children than her that look immaculate.

It's called taking care of yourself and having pride Hannah, you look an absolute lazy slob. I don't care how many stickers you put on tumblers, you don't even cook a decent meal there is just no excuse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah, why do you read this thread? You claim it’s sad for people to come here and make comments about you, but you spend time out of your day to come and read negative comments about yourself. That seems so sad and rather strange.

Reactions: 10
She is so obsessed with this thread, it’s painful to watch her make videos about it
Oh same. She mocks people who make comments here saying she wishes she had the time “these people” have.

Well Hannah, you seem to have the time to come on this thread, read the comments then make a Tiktok about it. I think it’s clear you have just as much, if not more time than most people on here do.

Reactions: 8
How funny she says she wishes she had the time to come on here to make comments. Babe you spend your entire life on tiktok 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When has anyone on here said she was a bad mother and not looking after her kids coz she did her make up and washed her hair? What fucks me off about her isn't just that she reads here it's that she cherry picks what she uses from to talk about for attention and often twists it. Also we know you didn't vlog as much as usual on your holiday but it was still more than most parents. OH and get over yourself.

How funny she says she wishes she had the time to come on here to make comments. Babe you spend your entire life on tiktok 🙈😂
and reading here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
“Those people on there have no life”

she comes on here to read about herself then films herself crying on her own to a fuking phone 😭🤣 the girl is comical.
Sorry Han. I’ll get back to my life now 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have kids, a house to run, I run a business from home and work along side caring for a disabled family member. We have takeaway once every 2 weeks at most the rest of the time i put my child's health above my tiredness and cook. I often meal prep. You wana try and get into this Hannah as people like watching these and as we know its all about the likes. My kids stopped having bottles before before they turned 2 and were all out of nappies by 3. It wasn't easy but I put their wellbeing before social media. I get everyone is not the same but how about instead of reading here you put a plan together to help him have a nice bedtime that doesn't require baby bottles and you filming him and swearing. I also always find time to wash my hair when it is needs it and when pushed I use dry shampoo. Maybe you should add this to her Amazon Wishlist it's amazing stuff?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.