Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG Hannah Grayson won't sleep because your effing filming the poor baby and talking! If you want a QUOTE for his next top how about " MY MUMMY PUTS TIKTOK BEFORE MY SAFETY AND WELBEING" or simply "MUMMY LOVE TIKTOK MORE THAN ME" Also loving her life goals "2 kids with the same dad" shes saying that to intentionally sound like a common knob head right? ... right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone remember when someone commented on Ben's hair and she said it's cause the barbers are shut? They've been open 2 weeks now and he hasn't had a hair cut 😂 he secretly loves looking like 2005 Justin Bieber.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember when someone commented on Ben's hair and she said it's cause the barbers are shut? They've been open 2 weeks now and he hasn't had a hair cut 😂 he secretly loves looking like 2005 Justin Bieber.
it matches her sexy 90's mini bunches she was sporting the other day

Reactions: 1
Yet again quoting what she's been reading on here. So embarrassed for her 😳

Reactions: 4
It's because she's boring as f, can't really keep saying the same thing over and over lol
She is so messy and what is up with that hair!? Why doesn't she brush her hair?? It's that stupid one fringe that is always covering her one eye is so annoying too!!

Reactions: 2
i hope the bride from today doesn't see the tiktok she posted of her editing with Grayson climbing all over her. it looks so bloody unprofessional. Why isn't one of them putting him to bed?

Reactions: 5
Why doesn't Ben do anything? It's like she works and pays for his meals plus she looks after her kids. They both look so disgusting and smelly..

Reactions: 3
I cannot for the life of me understand why she thinks it's okay to teach her child to swear just so she gets views on tiktok. Social services will soon step in, it's actually weird behaviour. She's teaching those children such bad things.

Reactions: 4
oh my god he goes to school in September and he's still napping with a baby bottle. WTF?

Also just coz your 4 year old is pronouncing the F word in a voice like a 2 year old would use it's still swearing and no one is going to want their kids to have play dates with your kid if he's using that kind of speech in the play ground. But who cares right Hannah? As long as it gets you the views right hun?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.