Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! They went to a video of my nephew eating piece of corn and saying ‘wow’ and told me it looked like child abuse and that I was a witch and the kid was a Sad case to grow up with witch mother like me. So definitely encouraged them over to be hateful towards me and so what goes around comes around.
I’ve seen this somtimes she tells them not to react to it but I think her followers feel like they should try and impress her it’s weird.
no one ever talks about the way she presents herself, it’s not a look.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen this somtimes she tells them not to react to it but I think her followers feel like they should try and impress her it’s weird.
no one ever talks about the way she presents herself, it’s not a look.
Don’t even get me started on the way she looks. She needs to look in the mirror. Spends too much time swearing at her family and less time on bettering herself

Find it quite odd how her account and 'Graceless Grace' are usually online at the same time to be honest lol
I can assure you I am not her, I know my account still says new member but I joined a while ago after seeing tattle mentioned on Mumsnet on a radfords thread

Reactions: 1
Honestly, she moans about it but then comes and reads it? Does anyone actually sit and watch her lives and want to pull their ears off because of her annoying voice? I wish she had a mute button.
She clearly hasn't added The Z List Influencers Rule Book to her wish list because Rule 46.8B clearly states "If you act like a tit mum or an annoying self obsessed dick head people will talk about you on Tattle.Life but you should never create an account on there and bate them because it only makes you look more of a knob head!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice how Hotdogwraps joined the same time. Only sticks up for herself/ Hannah yet the only other 2 people she comments on are her BFF Emma and he who can do no wrong LaurenceTiktok and she rips right into them . Anyone else getting Clemmie Hooper, aka Mother Of Daughters vibes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm new here too tho 🤔😂😂 cause grease ball Emma mentioned it.

I'm new here too tho 🤔😂😂 cause grease ball Emma mentioned it.
lol it did bring a lot of new people to the site because it was mentioned so it's a bit weird to start throwing around users and assuming they are either hannah or emma 😬

Reactions: 3
lol it did bring a lot of new people to the site because it was mentioned so it's a bit weird to start throwing around users and assuming they are either hannah or emma 😬
Exactly, I've been a member for over a year, I know who I am and yes I did say I like her and she lives in the same area I do, but I have never even met her 😂

I still stand by my opinion that Ben is abusive. He seems a total dick still dressing like its 2008 and always being a negative weirdo

Reactions: 7
They both look like they need a good scrub. They could use their hair to fry chips in.

the kids are always screaming and trying to get her attention and she’s just looking at herself on the fuking phone?!
Her swearing is forced. You can tell especially on the “making lunch for my “ungrateful knob head children” imagine what those poor children will feel like once they’re older and their friends see these videos? It’s embarrassing for them.
She doesn’t think of the consequence does she?!

her whole relationship with Ben just looks ridiculous on camera, he’s like her older moody teenage son, they both need to grow up homeless looking pair of tramps.
Social workers need to step in and give her a wake up call.
Get off tik tok wash your fuking hair throw them ridiculous lashes out and be a mother!
Think of your children’s future!

Reactions: 6
They both look like they need a good scrub. They could use their hair to fry chips in.

the kids are always screaming and trying to get her attention and she’s just looking at herself on the fuking phone?!
Her swearing is forced. You can tell especially on the “making lunch for my “ungrateful knob head children” imagine what those poor children will feel like once they’re older and their friends see these videos? It’s embarrassing for them.

her whole relationship with Ben just looks ridiculous on camera, he’s like her older moody teenage son, they both need to grow up homeless looking pair of tramps.
Get off tik tok wash your fuking hair throw them ridiculous lashes out and be a mother!
He sounds difficult to live with the whole burger thing was ridiculous and whenever he cooks she never sounds grateful for it

Also with the older 2 I bet you any money kids already watch Hannah on tiktok so they will be getting bullied already for it

She's a terrible mother. I grew up around a sweary parent and hated it. It's abusive.

Reactions: 3
He sounds difficult to live with the whole burger thing was ridiculous and whenever he cooks she never sounds grateful for it

Also with the older 2 I bet you any money kids already watch Hannah on tiktok so they will be getting bullied already for it
It’s horrible, what if they start calling them names in school? What will she have to say then? I mean imagine your mother looking like an un made bed coming to talk to your teacher. She’s a joke.

Don't even get me started on the lashes. She looks like a drag queen hahaha

It’s horrible, what if they start calling them names in school? What will she have to say then? I mean imagine your mother looking like an un made bed coming to talk to your teacher. She’s a joke.
She already said she hates walking into the school yard to pick them up and one time one of the kids recognised her

Feel quite sorry for her, I know the stuff I wrote only because a friend of her close friend told me. I think she trusts the wrong people.

Fair play to her for stepping back and taking some time off social media when she realised she couldn't handle any backlash. A lot of creators etc should follow suit. She's made a healthy decision for her and her family. If you're going to make your life public you have to be prepared for some tit and make sure you're mentally well enough to deal with it and its where a lot of influencers etc go wrong.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.