Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she puts up some video saying she is having having break just so people arse lick her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it drove me here. I already had a tattle account but hadn't thought to look for her on here. She is such an attention seeker.

What is it with Tiktok and wishlists? This would be so frowned upon on YT or IG.
I know, its so embarrassing. She needs to learn to buy tit for herself.

Why’s she playing the victim if your taking a break take one why announce it absolute drama queen because one person said they didn’t like her...get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why’s she playing the victim if your taking a break take one why announce it absolute drama queen because one person said they didn’t like her...get in the bin
ONE person on here said they weren't sure about her as she swears a lot. Then she openly made an account just to make a stupid comment & cries about it. Get a bleeping grip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah it was me, didn't get nasty I just said I wasn't sure about the swearing which I'm not, I wouldn't ever speak to my children the way she does, joking or not. It's not bringing them up respectfully but she just showed herself for what she is and I can't stand attention seekers!

Yeah it was me, didn't get nasty I just said I wasn't sure about the swearing which I'm not, I wouldn't ever speak to my children the way she does, joking or not. It's not bringing them up respectfully but she just showed herself for what she is and I can't stand attention seekers!
There's a difference between being a funny, relatable mum than being a damn right tit one and not being ashamed to show it. Like I've said previously, on her live videos she would be on early in the morning still in bed & telling her kids to go away & leave her alone?!

Reactions: 5
There's a difference between being a funny, relatable mum than being a damn right tit one and not being ashamed to show it. Like I've said previously, on her live videos she would be on early in the morning still in bed & telling her kids to go away & leave her alone?!
Yes she in general isn't a very nice person, changes friends alot, very unstable. She needs to stop living on the scrounge, I genuinely am embarrassed for her. Anyone who thinks she's funny and relatable need to give their head a nod and are just as bad as her, her merch is so try hard it's cringe. As if any normal person would put things around like that for their kids to see.

Do know for sure she only made one account on here coz there is at least 1 made on the same day that i think is her too.

Reactions: 2
Couple of new members saying they like her earlier on in the thread... it's definitely Hannah and then she couldn't take it and needed to stick up for herself. Sorry that people don't agree with your parenting and potty mouth (among other things) Hannah but you're a typical ignorant egoistic person who can't accept anyone else's opinion if she doesn't agree with it. Get a grip and sort your tit out, get some help

Yes she in general isn't a very nice person, changes friends alot, very unstable. She needs to stop living on the scrounge, I genuinely am embarrassed for her. Anyone who thinks she's funny and relatable need to give their head a nod and are just as bad as her, her merch is so try hard it's cringe. As if any normal person would put things around like that for their kids to see.
Completely agree. There is no way I would drink out of a coffee mug that says 'My kids are knobheads' written on it. Nor would I go out in public with a T-shirt that says 'I f**king hate people'

Couple of new members saying they like her earlier on in the thread... it's definitely Hannah and then she couldn't take it and needed to stick up for herself. Sorry that people don't agree with your parenting and potty mouth (among other things) Hannah but you're a typical ignorant egoistic person who can't accept anyone else's opinion if she doesn't agree with it. Get a grip and sort your tit out, get some help
Notice how Hotdogwraps joined the same time. Only sticks up for herself/ Hannah yet the only other 2 people she comments on are her BFF Emma and he who can do no wrong LaurenceTiktok and she rips right into them . Anyone else getting Clemmie Hooper, aka Mother Of Daughters vibes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice how Hotdogwraps joined the same time. Only sticks up for herself/ Hannah yet the only other 2 people she comments on are her BFF Emma and he who can do no wrong LaurenceTiktok and she rips right into them . Anyone else getting Clemmie Hooper, aka Mother Of Daughters vibes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I know it's pathetic... god the amount of sugar those poor kids eat aswell I'd love to have look in their mouth, I work in a dentist and nothing would surprise me but I'm sure they would.

• Haha
It's the filters she uses that winds me up, she claims to be all natural and being herself yet she has filters on every video. And teeth whitening 🤣

She does jump from friendship groups she was really close with Emma once then ditched her and is clinging on to that brook person now

Yeah I was watching a live once and she was on there with brooke and told her youngest kid to shut up because talking to her was more important obviously. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I was watching a live once and she was on there with brooke and told her youngest kid to shut up because talking to her was more important obviously. 🙄
It's happened on numerous occasions where she has dismissed her kids who just simply want a bit of attention or to speak to their mum. She will tell them to go away, stop being 'irritating' and just continues with the live.

• Wow
It's happened on numerous occasions where she has dismissed her kids who just simply want a bit of attention or to speak to their mum. She will tell them to go away, stop being 'irritating' and just continues with the live.
Oh it is shameful. Hannah, if you are reading this, and we know you are, either accept that your style of parenting isn’t going over well with the large majority and do better, or accept that 1000’s of people won’t swear in front of their kids, refer to them as devils or dickheads in front of them, or ignore them so disagree with you. Maybe there is some truth in what the ‘trolls’ have to say. 500 people on tik tok telling you how wonderful you are has skewed your sense of reality and what decent parenting looks like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.