Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he does have a baby bottle right? I'm sure I saw it, am I wrong? Also what kind of mummy treats and talks to their child like that for sympathy views ? bleeping discussing. Anything for attention.
She's obsessed now with creating content for tattle 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I thought she was going away with just her and the 3 children, not with a friend? It's all a content move. If she was going away with her children for a break, spend time with her children etc.. she wouldn't have a phone in her face the majority of the day, nor would she be quoting comments on here for more TikTok content, it's embarrassing. I find it quite funny how she made out she was going away on her own with the children without Ben, but couldn't cope on her own so had to drag her friend along so she can pick up the slack which Ben usually does at home LOL

Reactions: 3
Isn’t that against covid restrictions?
Now be fair Hannah has to get her priorities straight and thats not the health or well being of her kids or anyone else's for that matter or her mental health. Lets face it when its a toss up between a deadly virus or getting those views tiktok views she knows what matters. and lets face it this is now her income.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t that against covid restrictions?
She said something about being in a bubble.

Not necessarily Her but it really pisses me off when people post pictures and put ‘were in a bubble it’s okay’ when they meet none of the qualifying factors for a bubble. Just don’t mention them instead of trying to fake it.

Reactions: 4
She said something about being in a bubble.

Not necessarily Her but it really pisses me off when people post pictures and put ‘were in a bubble it’s okay’ when they meet none of the qualifying factors for a bubble. Just don’t mention them instead of trying to fake it.
First mention of said bubble, because it's a bubble created only for the holiday that we all knew she would hate. She will send the kids kids back to school and go to work and the supermarket every day to possiblely spread Corona today or tomorrow all for the sake of Tattle and TikTok content.

Reactions: 2
Makes me chuckle how she was all like omg I'm taking the kids on my own blah blah blah then it turns out that her CHILDMINDER is going too. The childminder cleans the place and watches the kids too so she can film close ups of her unwashed hair. Well played Hannah 👏🏻

Reactions: 5
She’s just posted as a comment that she got the day the kids go back to school wrong, does this mean they’re missing school today?

• Wow
How many packets of crisps does one family need?
Wondering how she pick and choices what she's going to use for attention in videos when it comes to this thread? Notice there are a few things she has ignored.

Last edited:
Anyone else think the wedding invites look tit AF? Also did she design them herself coz the only person she tagged that i could see was her own instagram. If she did you can tell and if she paid anything for that over printing costs she's been ripped off. Oh and another takeaway she spends more on take away each week than some people spend on rent. Basically Hannah you worked all day like most other parents. You had time to piss about with a slow worm and tiktok but you couldn't even cook a healthy meal for your kids AGAIN? Really?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think the wedding invites look tit AF? Also did she design them herself coz the only person she tagged that i could see was her own instagram. If she did you can tell and if she paid anything for that over printing costs she's been ripped off. Oh and another takeaway she spends more on take away each week than some people spend on rent. Basically Hannah you worked all day like most other parents. You had time to piss about with a slow worm and tiktok but you couldn't even cook a healthy meal for your kids AGAIN? Really?
Trust there to be swearing on them 🙄

That Greyson having a baby bottle video was clearly for us. "He can't settle without it" ummmm he might settle better if you quit shoving the camera on with flash on in his face while he's trying to sleep. Oh sorry you can't because of views.

That Greyson having a baby bottle video was clearly for us. "He can't settle without it" ummmm he might settle better if you quit shoving the camera on with flash on in his face while he's trying to sleep. Oh sorry you can't because of views.
I know right. Or if she wasn't filming and talking laying next to him. I mean she clearly doesnt care he will be picked on at school and his teeth will rot because she is giving him a baby bottle! Her and Ben are just to lazy to and selfish to turn off Tiktok or IG between like 6.30 pn and 7.30 pm and give him a normal peaceful bed time. Poor kid.

So common... if I sent out those to my family they would be mortified.
Shes probably mortified to . Ordered them for the views and then will post out some tit she prints off on her cricket .

Reactions: 1
So she’s shattered but she’d got up at 9. NINE AM! I was 3 hours into my day by then, like most parents! She wants to get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 6
What's the fascination with sticking a camera in her face every time she's scoffing, is it some sort of fetishism. I don't get it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.