Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no definitely not, Kate is quite well spoken so can't imagine she'd be effing and jeffing with Hannah
Yes she is. I dont think Hannah is the kind of person to have fat friends. Thry do have a few things in common. They both use their kids on social media to make money.

LOL Kate won't even take the lords name in vain. I din't know she was married to to Edith's dad. I wonder if her and Hannah are friends? What does he look like ?

How will they learn to have friends in their life that respect them if the one person in the whole world thats suppose to love and respect them unconditionally is talking to them and about them in such a degrading way.

she's on another ban . what for this time? Posting on the back up account again.
He has the same hair style as kate but younger than her and very buff.

Reactions: 2
where is she taking the kids? is it lego land? also is she safe to drive ? I wouldn't feel safe driving my kids for three hours this late and that tired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So she took the kids on holiday. Drove 3 hours over tired, and then she makes more ‘content’ from her bed that she’s sharing with G. Just let the kids sleep!!

Reactions: 5
She’s treated her kids to a holiday but spent the whole time bitching about everything she possibly could. The kids seem just as ungrateful as her. Some parents would love to treat their children to something like that but they can’t afford too. Gosh be greatful you can afford nice things and can finally get out and treat your kids now lockdown is eased.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she was at all emotionally ready to take her kids on holiday alone.

Reactions: 3
Loving shes tired, having quality time with her children , busy and depressed yet she still has time to check here?

Why does she treat her 4 year old like a baby? I swear he's starting school this year too isn't he?

Imagine going away for the weekend with your kids and constantly having your phone in your face 🤦‍♀️

Lmao what?! There’s a cut off age to stop treating your kids as your babies? Ok
Yes if they are going to suffer at school due to lack of basic skills. Not to mention how bad it is for his teeth to still drink out of a baby bottle. I just hope the poor lad is toilet trained.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she sharing that caravan with another family? That’s definitely not allowed in the rules yet

Is she sharing that caravan with another family? That’s definitely not allowed in the rules yet
is she sharing with her childminder? Gota say not a great advert for the childminder. one thing looking after a parent like Hannah's kid but being BFF's with someone who verbally abuses her kids is another thing entirely.

No way has she gone away with another family? I thought she said she was taking them on her own???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.