Notyourbasicmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody is sticking up for Hannah. But a bit of common sense is needed. The whole pancake thing turning into social services referrals was ridiculous. It's also not wise for people to spread false information when it comes to mental health. People reading here could be afraid to seek help themselves because of the misinformation. Doctors DO NOT make other services aware unless they feel there is a serious risk to that person or their children - for a simple appointment regarding depression/anxiety, that's not the case.

Please don't try to moderate the thread and tell people they shouldn't be on here. Many of us have been on here a very long time. I think we'd know by now if we shouldn't be

Reactions: 7
Although he may look younger, still sleep in her bed and still have a baby bottle, he is 4 - not 2 or 3. I personally wouldn't have left my child's side at all and when I watched it I did feel like my heart was in my mouth a bit, but saying that, I don't know her child like I know mine and how much he knows about the dangers of hot things. Different parents have different views on what to let kids do and I guess what she saw as a cute bonding moment, a lot of us thought it was a bit risky.

Reactions: 3
As have I been here a long time but its not supposed to be an in fight
Also I'm not trying to moderate more be the voice of reason but thanks anyway

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her insta story. She’s posted some of this thread
The thing is no one has been nasty about her. She’s not going to like it as she’s being called out for how she speaks to her children and the fact that leaving a child standing above a stove is dangerous. I honestly hope she gets support because people who have grown up with verbally abusive parents or guardians can vouch for how damaging it is. She probably only started speaking to them that way becuase she thought she would be cool and relatable. When in reality most parents wouldn’t speak to their babies that way.

People are now commenting on her tik tok how she sold pics of herself
I don’t think she needs to be called out for that. She’s an adult and if she has sold pics of herself that’s her choice as a woman. I don’t think it’s right to shame someone for that at all. I really feel she needs to come off TikTok for a bit and just focus on herself and her family

I like her and her videos. Her kids seem happy and healthy yeh she uses bad language but don’t we all. I’m sure I’ve called my kids worse at time. Her middle kids dad is on her TikTok and I’m sure if he felt like there was abuse or neglect of any kind he’d step in. I think everyone needs to calm down on this thread. It’s gotten out of hand. Anyway, that’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it

I can not stand her. But found her on here thanks to her promoting it. Randomly, I think the Ex of one of the micro influencers I use to follow on YT for their Slimming World dieting is the drummer in Ben's Rock Group can't stand her either

I can not stand her. But found her on here thanks to her promoting it. Randomly, I think the Ex of one of the micro influencers I use to follow on YT for their Slimming World dieting is the drummer in Ben's Rock Group can't stand her either
Who's that then?

Reactions: 2
Ok I stand correct

Who?

I really disagree with her swearing at the children. And I really disagree with parents calling their children awful names on social media. It’s one thing to make a comment in conversation to your sibling/friend etc. But to call them knobheads on social media when you have thousand and thousands of followers is wrong. Even if you just have your friends and family on your social media I don’t think it’s right. You shouldn’t shame them online to anyone

she does it as click bate. thats worse as they will grow up knowing their mum slagged them off to make enough money to feed her noodle habbit!

Kate but shes deleted her YT now . Shes on TikTok but I can't remember her username.
Katy Jayne?

Her that goes on a SW rant on tik tok? I didn't know that about her but I didn't really ever follow her I found her a bit whiny
Yeah, its k8losingw8 on TikTok. I hated how she turned on SW like she was now some kind of abuse survivor because of them. Edith's dad is called Matthew Hiscock and the drummer in Ben's band is Matthew Hiscock. He has the same last name as Kate and Edith and they FB friends. I remember her saying on an IG live that she had an ex that was in a band but didnt want to say what band because of trolls. I can't reckon Hannah and Kate are friends, can you? Shes to polite. But Edith and Grayson have got to be close in age.

It’s shit like this that stops people from speaking out and going to get the help they need from fear of feeling like a bad parent and having their kids taken, if you’re saying this to people with actual mental health issues, you should be ashamed

What for stating facts? We are now supposed to ignore a preschooler being left unsupervised with a burning hot frying pan? Or calling her kids the kind of names we would consider bullying if another kid was doing it? I mean speak out about mental illness but also dont ignore children that are at risk. Two different things mate.

Reactions: 4
Yes I think it's very scummy to talk to your children like that, how will they grow up to respect people etc. Also it just sounds disgusting.

Reactions: 4
LOL Kate won't even take the lords name in vain. I din't know she was married to to Edith's dad. I wonder if her and Hannah are friends? What does he look like ?
Yes I think it's very scummy to talk to your children like that, how will they grow up to respect people etc. Also it just sounds disgusting.
How will they learn to have friends in their life that respect them if the one person in the whole world thats suppose to love and respect them unconditionally is talking to them and about them in such a degrading way.

she's on another ban . what for this time? Posting on the back up account again.

Last edited:
Oh no definitely not, Kate is quite well spoken so can't imagine she'd be effing and jeffing with Hannah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.