NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stuff was very tacky and chavvy 😂
It was just things covered in swear words so it was 1000 times worse 😂

My sister does things like that but it’s just a side project and she only does it during holiday times (Christmas/Easter/etc) cups/plastic Easter eggs kids names on and sweets. She earns a fair amount from them as parents will buy any old tit for their kids if it means they don’t have to do it 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her day in the life where she is talking to Ben and he literally leaves the room whilst Hannah is mid sentence actually makes me feel quite sad for her

Attachments

Reactions: 1
When I was this pregnant with my 2nd, my husband would come home after a day of manual work and just take over, he would cook tea, do the housework, look after my son, I finished work two weeks before I had my baby and my husband couldnt do enough for me, its actually quite sad to see Hannah struggling along and Ben doing duck all to help, I dont feel sorry for her because she's a sad desperate cow who should have a bit more respect for herself than to put up with that lazy man child!

Reactions: 3
Remember he was hell bent on not having another one. And then she became pregnant. I’d say he told her that he wasn’t gonna be doing anymore than he already does and she can do it all herself if they had another. I honestly don’t think he cares or wants another kid.

Reactions: 8
So if you are planning to have family photos then why not buy a nice maternity outfit for the occasion, instead of trying to squeeze yourself into size 10 dresses, she ended up wearing a gold skirt and black vest, which I think looked awful! And for the love of god why won’t she get herself a decent bra??? She’s wore that leopard print one for months and it looks disgusting 🤢

So if you are planning to have family photos then why not buy a nice maternity outfit for the occasion, instead of trying to squeeze yourself into size 10 dresses, she ended up wearing a gold skirt and black vest, which I think looked awful! And for the love of god why won’t she get herself a decent bra??? She’s wore that leopard print one for months and it looks disgusting 🤢
I’d say she planned to wear that awful outfit from the beginning. She knew full well the other dresses didn’t fit but it’s all content

How awful was her outfit choice for the photoshoot 😅 I’m surprised she managed to get Ben to join in too.
Also Grayson having salt on his food at 5 years old is absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 4
How awful was her outfit choice for the photoshoot 😅 I’m surprised she managed to get Ben to join in too.
Also Grayson having salt on his food at 5 years old is absolutely terrible.
It was a box meal so won't have been preseasoned or flavoured. If you don't put salt in anything you make from scratch it's going to taste of nothing and some level of salt is necessary for the body to function. "Absolutely terrible" is a massive reach.

It was a box meal so won't have been preseasoned or flavoured. If you don't put salt in anything you make from scratch it's going to taste of nothing and some level of salt is necessary for the body to function. "Absolutely terrible" is a massive reach.
Huh. On the duck meal he’s asking to add salt to his chips. I’m not about salt already in the meal. 😂
---
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He asked for salt on a gousto meal? But it isn't even the salt that's the issue in my opinion, it's how bleeping rude he is. He has absolutely no manners and never says please or thank you. He's going to have such a shock when that baby arrives because he won't be the baby anymore and has to grow up and stop acting, and talking, like a 2 year old

Reactions: 4
She’s like a teenager who’s just learnt to swear. Wow you’re ever so cool and edgy Hannah. 🙄

Moans she’s out of breath and says she doesn’t think the iron tablets are working yet. Does she not realise being out of breath in pregnancy is common due to everything being squashed?! 🤣
---
Moans she’s out of breath and says she doesn’t think the iron tablets are working yet. Does she not realise being out of breath in pregnancy is common due to everything being squashed?!

Big baby I guess from the breathlessness… I was the same and had a 9lb baby that ripped me apart 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.