NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the live this morning Ben asking where his breakfast was…. Saying he’s ‘working’ what a cheeky twit! I really wonder how they managed to create a child….they look like they hate each other 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s such a sicko putting all her children’s personal matters up on tik tok. These children will be adults one day!! They are not old enough to consent.

Reactions: 6
Remember a few weeks back she made a big deal about having holes in her shoes, said she’d rather spend money on her kids than buy herself new shoes. However she regularly gets her hair and nails done. By all means spend money on yourself but don’t make out you spend nothing on yourself when you clearly do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember a few weeks back she made a big deal about having holes in her shoes, said she’d rather spend money on her kids than buy herself new shoes. However she regularly gets her hair and nails done. By all means spend money on yourself but don’t make out you spend nothing on yourself when you clearly do.
All these TikTok ‘influencers’ are just liars and want to seem as relatable as possible. Their stupid fans don’t see this.

She had brand new DMs literally a few months ago. She wore them for their gender reveal thing didn’t she? Such a liar!

Reactions: 2
So she’s now “firty free” weeks pregnant.
Hannah, learn to speak correctly, you moronic numpty.

• Haha
So she’s now “firty free” weeks pregnant.
Hannah, learn to speak correctly, you moronic numpty.
Between that and the constant swearing every second bleeping word she talks like a toddler who has just learnt how to curse and thinks it’s funny

Reactions: 3
Between that and the constant swearing every second bleeping word she talks like a toddler who has just learnt how to curse and thinks it’s funny
Seriously though my three year old daughter can pronounce her th sounds, so why can’t she, a full grown woman do the same?!

Hilarious how she thinks people want them to be all over each other. Does she have no concept of just acting like you actually like the other person? He acts like he cannot stand every little thing she says or does. You’d think he was her brother who’d had enough of her tit. He barely answers when she talks to him. They don’t even act like friends and that’s what people are surprised by.

some couples aren’t really lovey dovey, sure. but a few weeks ago she tried on that dress and ran down excited to show him, he couldn’t give a tit. on their anniversary she was saying she wanted flowers or some kind of acknowledgment that it was their anniversary and he didn’t give a tit. to me it’s clear that she does actually want someone more lovey dovey and maybe because she’s just desperate to have a husband she’s pretending to herself that she’s fine that he isn’t nice to her

and then there’s women in the comments like “i’m lucky if my husband even looks at me”, that’s not a good thing!! you clearly aren’t happy about it but you’re just settling because you don’t want to be alone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On the viedo of her on the beach someone commented elphaba vibes, you can tell she’s pisseddd😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s funny that she thinks the fact that he impregnated her, means he loves her. I don’t know if he does love her or not but sex doesn’t necessarily mean love.

Reactions: 5
I walked my dogs on that beach today and it was absolutely freezing, and also quite busy. No way would I prance around there dressed like that 😂

Her sitting in the bath with no bubbles makes me feel sick why just why…..does she actually use soap ?

Reactions: 5
Her sitting in the bath with no bubbles makes me feel sick why just why…..does she actually use soap ?
She doesn’t look like it 😂 she can’t even be bothered to teach her kids manners sooo i doubt she’d push the boat out and actually wash 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Taking just one child away to prove that the two bratty ones aren't her favourite. Funny. Leaving her 6 month old child at home in the process though with her man child husband who looks like he can't even shower let alone look after a baby.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.