NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why is poor greyson getting a changing table in his tiny room. I’m actually fuming, why can’t it go in her bedroom???? Wtf is wrong with this woman

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1948152
Think someone’s been reading here again….
I came to post that here! 😂😂😂 my baby is 3 months old and eventually will be sharing with her sister bit not for a long while. So all of her clothes, cot ect is in my room and will stay in with us until she’s bigger. I’m planning on keeping her in with us until she sleeps through every night and won’t disturb her sister, even if it means she’s 2 and sleeping in my room. It wouldn’t be fair on my other daughter to loose space right or sleep when it’s not needed. The baby has no reason to go into Grayson room for the next year plus…. So why ram all her stuff in his tiny room when he could have it to play in 🤷‍♀️ it’s her 4th kid, I had a changing table with my first and that was it because theres no difference with a changing mat on the floor and a changing table, especially when you don’t really have the space.

Reactions: 3
I came to post that here! 😂😂😂 my baby is 3 months old and eventually will be sharing with her sister bit not for a long while. So all of her clothes, cot ect is in my room and will stay in with us until she’s bigger. I’m planning on keeping her in with us until she sleeps through every night and won’t disturb her sister, even if it means she’s 2 and sleeping in my room. It wouldn’t be fair on my other daughter to loose space right or sleep when it’s not needed. The baby has no reason to go into Grayson room for the next year plus…. So why ram all her stuff in his tiny room when he could have it to play in 🤷‍♀️ it’s her 4th kid, I had a changing table with my first and that was it because theres no difference with a changing mat on the floor and a changing table, especially when you don’t really have the space.
The only thing Grayson plays with is electronic from what I’ve seen! I’ve only had one child but I would never in a million years waste money on a changing table, changing mat on the floor/table/bed/wherever there is space did it for me, they don’t have a bleeping clue what they’re being laid on, as long as they’re clean, dressed and fed a baby does not care!

My three year old still sleeps in my room I'm in no rush for her to share a bedroom as she still wakes up sometimes in the night . Why she got a changing table I'll never know I never got one at all just change them on the floor it takes up so much room .

My three year old still sleeps in my room I'm in no rush for her to share a bedroom as she still wakes up sometimes in the night . Why she got a changing table I'll never know I never got one at all just change them on the floor it takes up so much room .
I never wanted a changing table but my nan got it for me because I was having her first great grandchild 😂 I never used it and just used it to store things on 🤣🤣 I couldn’t be bothered to walk upstairs every time to change him 😂

Reactions: 1
I never wanted a changing table but my nan got it for me because I was having her first great grandchild 😂 I never used it and just used it to store things on 🤣🤣 I couldn’t be bothered to walk upstairs every time to change him 😂
Everyone I know who got one never used just ended up using it as storage . What if the baby has a tit explosion in the night just gunna walk in his room at 3am 🤣 gunna have to carry the changing mat back and forth every night

• Haha
I think the changing table needs to be in her room get the bleeping bird out and put the baby tit there!

Reactions: 2
I want another kid, my little boy is 3 now but shall I tell you why I haven't had another? Because there's no room for it and it would be totally unfair to chuck a toddler in with my son when he will be at school etc by that time! It's common sense. And I do really think Hannah is so selfish

I want another kid, my little boy is 3 now but shall I tell you why I haven't had another? Because there's no room for it and it would be totally unfair to chuck a toddler in with my son when he will be at school etc by that time! It's common sense. And I do really think Hannah is so selfish
She has openly stated she wanted two kids to the same dad, if that doesn’t scream selfish I don’t know what does. Ben clearly didn’t want one but she just kept on at him just like she is with the name of this kid.

• Heart
If you can get mortgage why not just get a bigger house building work will take ages . She's gunna need two more bedrooms and another bathroom

I have a 3 year old and a 7 week old. They will eventually share a bedroom. Currently the only belongings of the 7 week old in the 3y/o’s bedroom are her clothes and that’s only because he has a double wardrobe and so plenty of space. Her cot, chest of drawers for pjs, and controversial changing unit (that I do indeed use for every bum change in the house and I love it!) are all in our bedroom. Yes it’s made the room more cramped for us, but we chose to have a second baby, we knew her stuff would need to go somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️. Hannah is ridiculous having all this gifted furniture with nowhere to put it; all you really need furniture wise for a baby is a cot and somewhere to keep its clothes. Whilst nice to have, a changing unit would not be in my priorities if we didn’t have the room. (Ours was bought with our first who had a whole nursery room and so there was plenty of space and it has been very well loved). She’s missed the point of that question with the video mind, it’s not about whether it’s their room or his room, it’s about the fact it’s already a small space and she’s making it smaller with non-essential furniture.

Reactions: 4
I have a 3 year old and a 7 week old. They will eventually share a bedroom. Currently the only belongings of the 7 week old in the 3y/o’s bedroom are her clothes and that’s only because he has a double wardrobe and so plenty of space. Her cot, chest of drawers for pjs, and controversial changing unit (that I do indeed use for every bum change in the house and I love it!) are all in our bedroom. Yes it’s made the room more cramped for us, but we chose to have a second baby, we knew her stuff would need to go somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️. Hannah is ridiculous having all this gifted furniture with nowhere to put it; all you really need furniture wise for a baby is a cot and somewhere to keep its clothes. Whilst nice to have, a changing unit would not be in my priorities if we didn’t have the room. (Ours was bought with our first who had a whole nursery room and so there was plenty of space and it has been very well loved). She’s missed the point of that question with the video mind, it’s not about whether it’s their room or his room, it’s about the fact it’s already a small space and she’s making it smaller with non-essential furniture.
let’s face it, if it wasn’t gifted she probably wouldn’t have had it! She’s been gifted two prams aswel…wonder where she’s storing them!!

She's the one who shares her life so she has to face the fact that not everything in life is butterfly's and rainbows people will have an opinion when your stupid sure the boys gunna wanna smell baby tit in his room .

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand why they don’t either do some work on the summer house, insulate it and move the home office out there. Or move the home office into their own room. They will have 4 kids, they can’t expect to have the luxury of that room as an office anymore. When our 2 year old becomes too old to share our room, we will move our home office into our room and create another bedroom. Having a baby in with a school aged child simply isn’t fair.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.