NotUrBasicMama #3 fread number free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I cant get over how much of a tit dad he is? She’s got the baby with her at midnight while she’s editing because she won’t settle with her dad. She’s 6 months old, how can her own DAD not know how to get his baby settled. Nah I could never ever put up with that

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but what is that lime green mini dress all about?? She really hasn't got a clue how to dress herself has she?!

Reactions: 1
So they left on Friday was it? And they’re headed back tomorrow? What was the bleeping point? Ben couldn’t watch the baby for three days on his own? She needs a new husband ASAP. The baby is adorable though but please stop calling her dackie 🤮

Reactions: 10
Just a sleepsuit as cardigan for taking the baby out today. Can see her chest and she’s not even wearing a vest. She even comments on how chilly it is. Why would you not wrap up your baby, it’s so cold at the moment!

Reactions: 2
So they left on Friday was it? And they’re headed back tomorrow? What was the bleeping point? Ben couldn’t watch the baby for three days on his own? She needs a new husband ASAP. The baby is adorable though but please stop calling her dackie 🤮
I’m with you on the Dackie 🥴

Just a sleepsuit as cardigan for taking the baby out today. Can see her chest and she’s not even wearing a vest. She even comments on how chilly it is. Why would you not wrap up your baby, it’s so cold at the moment!
It pisses me right off seeing that baby sat in a trolley in just a sleep suit and a cardi, its the middle of winter, she should be wrapped up with coat, hat and blanket, she was in hospital not long ago with a bad chest, Hannah is thick as tit!

Not this happening AGAIN! this shows up on my fyp and I honestly thought it was Elphaba and I was like what’s happened to Elphaba now but then I see it’s HANNAH😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her annoying husband keeps showing on my fyp , lots of posts recently about loving his family blah blah… it’s either Hannah posting or he’s cheated (with a man) and feeling guilty .
Incoming fake troll comment about this soon….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep letting her baby stand up in the next to me cot?! Its clearly time to change to a bigger cot which would be safer. Even still in hannah's room

Why does she keep letting her baby stand up in the next to me cot?! Its clearly time to change to a bigger cot which would be safer. Even still in hannah's room
Yeah that big cot she said weeks ago was coming after I made a comment her about her going to hurt herself because that next to me isn’t suitable anymore. I honestly don’t think she’s even ordered it and the baby is prob sleeping in with her but not saying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.