NotUrBasicMama #3 fread number free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did think she’d go so early on this pregnancy. She’s nearly full term - and like I said before I’d say she’ll go over and have a big baby.

Reactions: 5
Not seen her on FYP in a coupe of days. Hopefully still pregnant and guarantee she’s still moaning.

Reactions: 1
Not seen her on FYP in a coupe of days. Hopefully still pregnant and guarantee she’s still moaning.
Oh she’s still there alright, still making dinners and moaning.. her cheese sauce yesterday looked interesting 🤢 come to think of it she hasn’t moaned about her iron in a good while 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's the best she does call the baby Dakota after saying for months Ben hates it? Because she is so QuIrKy

Reactions: 7
That happened me 🫣 that’s why I keep saying she’s gonna go over….. don’t know why for weeks now she’s trying to get the baby out cos she went early on the others…
Oh no 😭 genuinely sorry you had to endure that! Not Hannah though 🤣 I was only ever 2 days over and the rest right on due dates. Never tried making them come early, I’ve just never understood it! How ever miserable I’ve been and however I’ve wanted to say get this baby out 🙈 there’s something about keeping them in and close to you for as long as possible. Especially with it being her last! Never ever ever known someone moan as much

I’m assuming Ben is looking after the kids/playing on his Xbox. 😳 What was her scan for today? Surely if they were saying to contact her midwife and she’d been “discharged” she could have spoken to the staff there or got her friend to speak up? It’s not like she’s been discharged from all services, she’s had a scan and is seeing a consultant so she’s still being seen. Plus, if she’s worried, can’t she speak to either the community midwives or the hospital? Plus, didn’t she have a doula, what’s happened to her? I know they arent midwives but I thought part of the reason she wanted one was to ease anxiety. It feels like she’s had the longest pregnancy ever, even her mate made a “jokey” video about it 🫣

She is actually unbearable. She exceeds all expectations with her big round head simultaneously chewing and breathing through her mouth at the same time.

• Haha
What is she going on about why didn't she ask at the hospital 🥴 I'm sure they would of said if it was dangerous by now you've had two successful vbacs so I don't think there worried .

I’m assuming Ben is looking after the kids/playing on his Xbox. 😳 What was her scan for today? Surely if they were saying to contact her midwife and she’d been “discharged” she could have spoken to the staff there or got her friend to speak up? It’s not like she’s been discharged from all services, she’s had a scan and is seeing a consultant so she’s still being seen. Plus, if she’s worried, can’t she speak to either the community midwives or the hospital? Plus, didn’t she have a doula, what’s happened to her? I know they arent midwives but I thought part of the reason she wanted one was to ease anxiety. It feels like she’s had the longest pregnancy ever, even her mate made a “jokey” video about it 🫣
It really grinds my gears that she doesn’t ask during appointments when she’s confused about something and instead goes online and complains about not understanding 🤯 health professionals aren’t mind readers! You have to use your voice! Ask questions!

Reactions: 10
It really grinds my gears that she doesn’t ask during appointments when she’s confused about something and instead goes online and complains about not understanding 🤯 health professionals aren’t mind readers! You have to use your voice! Ask questions!
I mean… anyone would think she’s never had a baby before 🤯

Reactions: 5
She's really stupid 😂 I wouldn't leave until I talked to someone . I think she's fine to go over as it's her 3rd vbac they would of deffo said a
Otherwise .
---
Why does she need to see a midwife so bad I'm confused after your 1st pregnancy they don't need to see you much unless high risk . If your that high risk cus of your scar probs shouldn't of had a 4th child .
---

Attachments

Last edited:
I'd of blocked her number by now if I was the midwife 🤣🤣 just bloody wait till you go in labour,god she is so annoying. Anything for abit of attention,if she doesn't post moaning then she has nothing to post about.

I thought she had a doula to help her with all the tit she's pretending she knows nothing about?

I feel like she’s been in ‘slow labour’ for weeks 🙄🤣 and the pains ‘really f-ing hurt’ but she can still stuff her fat face with Greggs and a Chinese buffet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.