Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
HV: It’s really great that you’re feeling so good after having the new money maker baby. I read in your notes you suffered quite severely with PND after having your other children. I just want you to be aware that often symptoms start at around 6 weeks, so if you notice your mood change then, please let us know and we can help and support you.

Hannah to audience: She’s making me anxious, like my nasty midwife did. I always get such mean people looking after me. I never usually moan, but I have had so many unkind people looking after me. It’s definitely not me that’s not asking the right questions or taking things the wrong way.

HV: You mentioned you co sleep, but it’s not something we recommend. You have pillows and duvets and you could roll onto her in the night and it can be very dangerous.

Hannah to audience: My baby will only sleep on me or when she’s next to me. I won’t put her down or leave her alone, so for some reason won’t ever sleep in her crib. I can’t possibly think why this might be. I don’t have any videos whatsoever of her sleeping in her high chair bed, bouncer, pram or on other people.

HV: As you’ve got pets, I am obligated to just make you aware not you don’t leave the baby alone with them. It’s part of my training, and I have to say it to every family with pets.

Hannah to audience: Does she not realise I know absolutely everything about having babies and don’t need help with anything. I have you guys who tell me everything I need to know. I’d much rather take advice from untrained strangers on the internet than a highly trained medical professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
SHOCK she’s taking the baby away with her and Peyton. Hannah the only reason you got that holiday for peyton was because she didn’t want you to have another baby!! How fucking horrid for peyton to be looking forward to something for months and then for Hannah to make such a selfish decision. Fuck you hannah

Reactions: 15

ololo

VIP Member
her videos asking the camera to babysit her 2 month old baby while she goes and does XYZ are creepy as fuck. Only made creepier by the comments saying how much they love it.
STOP EXPLOITING VULNERABLE HUMANS.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Why did she even want a fourth child when all she does is moan about her kids and having to be a parent?
I’m a nursery manager and day in day out I see people who should never have had children and she’s one of them.
But like some said above, it’s all for content. I honestly believe if Hannah didn’t have a Tiktok account Dakota wouldn’t have ever existed.

Reactions: 14

Spanor511

VIP Member
it worries me that she doesn’t seem to be testing allergens now that she’s weaning Dakota. You’re meant to do one allergen at a time and leave 3 days to check for a reaction, before offering another one.

a couple of days ago she was 2 weeks in to her BLW weaning journey and Dakota had scrambled egg on toast. There’s no way she’s individually fed tested egg, cows milk, wheat, soya and possible other allergens in the bread after only 2 weeks of weaning 🥴
To be fair I never done that with my kids? Don’t know if that’s current advice but imo that bonkers. Hannah’s oldest is probably a similar age to mine, I doubt she was told to do that then with her. That’s madness

Reactions: 13

livingforthetea

I wonder if excessive social media use / exploitation of your own children alters your brain to the point that you become hardwired to see everything your kid does as potential content and not children anymore. Baby does poo explosion…a normal parent’s first instinct would be to clean it up so the baby isn’t in any discomfort. An exploitative parent’s first thought would be “this is going to be great content” - Older child comes home and discloses something personal about themselves. A normal parent would think “how can we navigate this together”, an exploitative parent would think “how can I turn this into content”

I take no joy in posting this as I don’t believe she is a bad person, I just think she has been trying to go viral and be recognised for years through different mediums and now she has gained some sort of following, she is clinging onto it at any cost. Her children will pay the ultimate price. Hannah, the world will not stop turning if you don’t post videos of your newborn and other children. You can convince yourself all you like that you are on social media for *insert bullshit reason* here but the truth is, you get all your validation from strangers on the internet. You aren’t an influencer, you are a micro-influencer at best. Your children deserve privacy.

• Heart

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I blocked Hannah not long after Dakota was born, as it was unnerving to me how she so readily exposed her brand new baby to social media. She herself has said Tiktok is toxic so why would she want to expose her children to it, especially the younger two who cannot consent. Absolutely baffling. I guess the money she gets from Tiktok is worth jeopardising her children’s privacy and potential safety for. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
So your husband, the FATHER of your newborn baby, changed his daughters nappy and that makes him a good husband?
The bar is so low it’s on the floor🤣

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
Is she ever fucking happy or grateful?? I’m be made up if I put stuff on vinted and it all sold. Hannah, no, it’s a pain because she has to actually post it out! FFS. I used to like her content in lockdown. Now, it’s constant moaning, thrusting her newborn into TikTok’s, more moaning, trips to Costa, calling her baby ‘mate’ and whinging when she wants ‘boob’. It’s so draining. She’s like colin on in the programme “what we do in the shadows”. He’s an energy vampire and drains all the energy from people. That’s Hannah

Reactions: 12

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Anyone else notice whenever she’s filming she grabs the baby no matter if she’s sleeping etc and plonks her in front of the camera or always has her in view of the camera and throwing her all over the place. I get she’s a newborn and she’s excited but it’s a bit too much at this stage.
Feels like I've seen her 2 week old kid more than I've seen my 3 year old son 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
The weaning talk is so boring. Nobody expects you to wean your baby at 4 months. Shut up about it.

magdamagda

I’m glad she can see that only a dick would crack an egg on a kids head, but it’s a shame she doesn’t see that over exposing your kids to strangers on the internet is also a dick move.

• Haha
  • Heart