NotUrBasicMama #3 fread number free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really milking it. She goes through phases of talking about only one subject for a few weeks. Bore off

Reactions: 3
Has anyone just noticed the top comment of the Christmas video left a nasty comment - 123456. I clicked on them and Harper follows the account. Is Hannah leaving her own hate comments? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched the shopping video and noticed that little dakky is sat in the trolley in just a babygrow, everyone else has a coat on but the little baby who’s just got over croup has no coat, no blanket and no hat! That baby should be wrapped up nice and warm to protect her chest, Hannah doesn’t have a clue, she’s more interested in arguing with people in the internet!!!

Reactions: 5
Just watched the shopping video and noticed that little dakky is sat in the trolley in just a babygrow, everyone else has a coat on but the little baby who’s just got over croup has no coat, no blanket and no hat! That baby should be wrapped up nice and warm to protect her chest, Hannah doesn’t have a clue, she’s more interested in arguing with people in the internet!!!
Thought the same, I don’t live far from her and it’s been really cold. My little boy is a few months older and I’ve been putting him in his pram suit to go out this last week.
She’s definitely going to be one of them parents who dress themselves in a jumper and coat all winter while baby is out in one layer🥲

edit to say I feel sick when I hear “dackie” 🤢

Reactions: 5
Thought the same, I don’t live far from her and it’s been really cold. My little boy is a few months older and I’ve been putting him in his pram suit to go out this last week.
She’s definitely going to be one of them parents who dress themselves in a jumper and coat all winter while baby is out in one layer🥲

edit to say I feel sick when I hear “dackie” 🤢
Please don’t take this the wrong way, I’ve just seen so many babies in car seats and pram suits recently! Make sure you’re removing thick layers before putting baby in a car seat. Pop a blanket over the straps if needed. Thick layers can stop the car seat doing it’s job properly.

sorry if you already know that - the education around car seat safety is shockingly bad 😩

• Heart
What I cant get my head around is the fact that she dislikes her kids having an advent calendar because she doesn't like them having chocolate in the mornings, 😂 😂 😂 what a joke, the amount of sugar laden crap her kids must eat, look at all the cookies and cakes she has delivered! and look at the tit she put out for them on Halloween :oops: She does it because for some strange reason it gives her views, duck knows what brain dead people are enjoying her content:rolleyes:
It’s the way she smugly declares every time that she would rather make memories 🙄 wouldn’t we all but they’re not mutually exclusive, you can make memories while having chocolate for breakfast for 24 days out the year

• Heart
Please don’t take this the wrong way, I’ve just seen so many babies in car seats and pram suits recently! Make sure you’re removing thick layers before putting baby in a car seat. Pop a blanket over the straps if needed. Thick layers can stop the car seat doing it’s job properly.

sorry if you already know that - the education around car seat safety is shockingly bad 😩
Of course 😊 he’s only in the pram suit outside of the car.

• Heart
Didn’t she give up that making memories advent last year because it was too much for her. She skipped days and eventually didn’t complete it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she give up that making memories advent last year because it was too much for her. She skipped days and eventually didn’t complete it at all.
As if she would do half of those things with her kids . This is the one who only cooks half the week and can never finish a job . Everything seems half done in her house.
---
I can also see her making accounts and trolling herself for content .

Reactions: 2
She’s driving me nuts with this now. People wouldn’t be saying anything about spending £100 on your children if you didn’t keep making videos about it you daft cow! Change the record

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.